Pages:
Author

Topic: Motivation for Beginners, @Bitcointalk.org Users - page 3. (Read 435 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Let me give you my first experience joining this Bitcointalk.org forum,
as a beginner sometimes my posts are considered spam or come from Ai,
I'm here trying to straighten out what happened, basically I'm a beginner,
but before I create an account Bitcointalk.org I often joined my friends in discussing the forum Bitcointalk.org discussion live, taking place at home (reunion) while having a chat, sometimes in a nearby coffee shop, sometimes in a magnificent & beautiful cafe, and there are still many places we visited.
For a long time, my friend taught me how to discuss on the site Bitcointalk.org, my friend said that discussions on this forum can be done using laptops, cellphones and the like, the important thing is that the posts must be useful & quality. Incidentally, I only rely on my cellphone.

To post or reply to posts I always look for information from:
      CHROME
      GOOGLE BARD, and similar. The reason is= To be more accurate.
but I didn't copy it, instead I read the related information first, and I digested it, then I wrote it in a way that was important and useful, then I uploaded my post on the Bitcointalk.org forum.

The tools I use are:

WORD Counter : Using an Internet Connection
     Post Topic       : available on this forum.
     • Mobile Notes        : Available on mobile (Offline)

However, what I often use is Mobile Notes, because it doesn't use an internet connection, and it's comfortable for me to write, if I use a direct internet connection like in WORD Counter or  Post Topic. Errors often occur (error for various reasons).

Sometimes I am considered not a beginner, but rather an expert at this, maybe before I registered an account Bitcointalk.org, I had studied it first.
Even though I am a beginner on this forum, my experience in trading and cryptocurrencies is quite good, because around the beginning of 2019 I entered the world of trading, and my writing style is honestly, I work on freelance accounts, and the like. Sometimes my writing also follows a program, like a robot Grin Grin

My advice for beginners is to be careful when posting, you should check here first:
Beginners Must Upload Before Posting, try uploading your post here first.....
HIVE MODERATION

TO AVOID UNWANTED THINGS. Like me recently Cry, I have worked hard, but my content is considered 90% generated by Ai robots.
How to use it is quite easy:
In-Site Appearance👇👇👇
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/11/09/tB4X8.jpeg
1. Click the Clear button then Copas
2. Click the button = Submit
The minimum writing is: 750-8.192 characters.

For BEGINNERS... I hope this post can help.
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏
Oh, so that's the risk of posting being considered spam?
Wow, I'm also a beginner, I really need to post QUALITY
They say that's how it is, especially if we post it on global auto, lots of people will criticize it
But I don't really believe in your tutorial or suggestions
But I'll try it, maybe it's useful for me now and in the future.
Activity: 861
Merit: 662
Motivation for Beginners, @Bitcointalk.org Users

When I saw the title for this topic I think that i was about to read something about motivation to stay in the forum... but no.

Sometimes I feel a little motivated to post here, I try a lot to find good technical topics to write something about my own experience but most of those are already answered by the same regular users of the forum in most cases they already write what i want to write and i don't see point to repeat the same over and over.

Activity: 504
Merit: 283
I thank you for a nice write-up. But here is the thing with the forum we usually frown on newbies giving advice to other newbies. It is like a player telling a coach what to do. It makes no sense. As a newbie it is expected that your time should be spent more on Reading and understanding the forum before dishing out advice two others like yourself. Desist from this act.
Activity: 105
Merit: 15
Buddy, you registered 10 days ago and already giving advice to other newbie members so your post will be seen nothing other than a merit fishing attempt, and a pretty bad one.  

The worst I've seen so far. Just 10 days an he has already being accused of using Ai to create his post. Op, your idea of using different colors in your post makes it quite annoying to me. I don't know about other members but I think you should use less of the colors in your post. And your idea of giving advice to newbies is wired, because from the look of things you need to learn more about creating quality posts.

Even though I am a beginner on this forum, my experience in trading and cryptocurrencies is quite good, because around the beginning of 2019 I entered the world of trading, and my writing style is honestly, I work on freelance accounts, and the like. Sometimes my writing also follows a program, like a robot Grin Grin

I still don't understand what trading have to do with your writing style.
Buddy, you are overdoing it again. Just behave normal and everything will be fine.
Yes, I will try to edit it later.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Buddy, you are overdoing it again. Just behave normal and everything will be fine.
My advice to you is to focus on an actual conversations with other members (as that's the main purpsoe of forum) and merit will come.
I will try your suggestions. Thank you for your feedback and advice, my friend. 🙏🙏🙏
May the goodness of it become a deed, and may you be blessed by the Almighty.
And may you and your family always be granted health and happiness.
Aameen...
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
Buddy, you registered 10 days ago and already giving advice to other newbie members so your post will be seen nothing other than a merit fishing attempt, and a pretty bad one. 

The worst I've seen so far. Just 10 days an he has already being accused of using Ai to create his post. Op, your idea of using different colors in your post makes it quite annoying to me. I don't know about other members but I think you should use less of the colors in your post. And your idea of giving advice to newbies is wired, because from the look of things you need to learn more about creating quality posts.

I still don't understand what trading have to do with your writing style.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

My advice to you is to focus on an actual conversations with other members (as that's the main purpsoe of forum) and merit will come.
Let me give you my first experience joining this @Bitcointalk.org.
As a beginner sometimes my posts are considered spam or come from Ai,
I'm here trying to straighten out what happened, basically I'm a beginner,
but before I create an account @Bitcointalk.org I often joined my friends in discussing the this forum discussion live, taking place at home (reunion) while having a chat, sometimes in a nearby coffee shop, sometimes in a magnificent & beautiful cafe, and there are still many places we visited.
For a long time, my friend taught me how to discuss on the site, my friend said that discussions on this forum can be done using laptops, cellphones and the like, the important thing is that the posts must be useful & quality. Incidentally, I only rely on my cellphone.

To post or reply to posts I always look for information from:
       CHROME
      GOOGLE BARD, and similar. To be more accurate.
but I didn't copy it, instead I read the related information first, and I digested it, then I wrote it in a way that was important and useful, then I uploaded my post on the forum.

The tools I use:

WORD Counter : Using an Internet Connection
     Post Topic        : available on this forum.
     • Mobile Notes         : Available on mobile (Offline)

However, what I often use is Mobile Notes, because it doesn't use an internet connection, and it's comfortable for me to write, if I use a direct internet connection like in WORD Counter or  Post Topic. Errors often occur (error for various reasons).

Sometimes I am considered not a beginner, but rather an expert at this, maybe before I registered an account, I had studied it first.
Even though I am a beginner on this forum, my experience in trading and cryptocurrencies is quite good, because around the beginning of 2019 I entered the world of trading, and my writing style is honestly, I work on freelance (write), and so. Sometimes my writing is also considered, like a robot (AI). Cheesy

My advice for beginners is to be careful when posting, you should CLICK HERE

TO AVOID UNWANTED THINGS. Like me recently Cry, I have worked hard, but my content is considered 90% generated by Ai robots.
How to use it is quite easy:
In-Site Appearance

1. Click the Clear button then Copas
2. Click the button Submit
The minimum writing is: 750-8.192 characters.

For BEGINNERS... I hope this can help.
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏
This post is also available on: "MY LOCAL POST" The goal is to make it clearer and easier for beginners to understand.
Because when I write the original version (Local Indonesian) and then enter it into Google Translate (Indonesia=English), sentence errors often occur. (Perhaps because the phrasing of the sentence is difficult to interpret accurately).
So, I made the original version of the post.

Pages:
Jump to: