Pages:
Author

Topic: Moved to the new thread - page 11. (Read 7455 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 03, 2015, 09:16:26 PM
already scam!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
September 03, 2015, 07:14:05 PM
With refund?! Wow, This would be a crazy ponzi operator lol
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
September 03, 2015, 07:09:15 PM
Probably bicolove pulling another stunt
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!
September 03, 2015, 06:28:35 PM
I like the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy. I can say this is a scam. For those who will send BTC to the given addresses, consider now your "investment" as a donation Tongue

+1 for you Tongue Yes i dont have a website because im not very good with programing and setting the website  Roll Eyes Fuck my life  Grin

By the way BTC I have 700.000 satoshi in my personal wallet so full refund is avaibaile only for max 0.001 BTC investment,in few days i add more to my balance  Kiss

Show me your personal wallet and I'll invest 5 BTC.

Give me some kind of guarantee.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 03, 2015, 06:02:55 PM
I like the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy. I can say this is a scam. For those who will send BTC to the given addresses, consider now your "investment" as a donation Tongue

+1 for you Tongue Yes i dont have a website because im not very good with programing and setting the website  Roll Eyes Fuck my life  Grin

By the way BTC I have 700.000 satoshi in my personal wallet so full refund is avaibaile only for max 0.001 BTC investment,in few days i add more to my balance  Kiss

You mean to say that you can refund all investments. Your personal balance has nothing to do with refunds, if it's their money. Right, then.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 03, 2015, 03:52:39 PM
Activity: 196
September 03, 2015, 03:15:04 PM
bitcoin doubler again? where is the site then? looks like you're on rush and forgot to include your site

Wait... Its Forum doubling,i can refund money with 1% fee..
What do you mean you can refund money with 1% fee?

If you invest and after hour you want refund i will send you with 1% fee+tx fee.
Ok and in wich Adress should i deposite is see no Btc adresses  Roll Eyes

Wait please im working on it !  Grin

So there is no site? We just PM you, send you BTC and after 1 hour we expect our money back doubled?
Nope! There is no site=yes but the doubled money i will send back after new investor = PONZI but with REFUND Wink

Ok, this sounds interesting? When it will be ready for investing?
Now you can invest 1000 satoshi up to 50.000.000 satoshi ( 5 BTC )  Smiley Fees are deduced for new investors and for Giveaway Wink
How are you doubling the coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 03, 2015, 02:57:33 PM
bitcoin doubler again? where is the site then? looks like you're on rush and forgot to include your site

If you invest and after hour you want refund i will send you with 1% fee+tx fee.

So there is no site? We just PM you, send you BTC and after 1 hour we expect our money back doubled?
Nope! There is no site=yes but the doubled money i will send back after new investor = PONZI but with REFUND Wink

Ok, this sounds interesting? When it will be ready for investing?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 03, 2015, 02:51:45 PM

September 03, 2015, 02:40:45 PM

September 03, 2015, 02:20:19 PM

September 03, 2015, 02:03:37 PM
BTC Hello bitcointalk members! BTC

BTC - Payments are made at 1:00 PM ( New York City time!) every DAY!
PAYMENT SYSTEM: Bitcoin ( Payeer,DOGE,LTC,DASH avaibaile soon. )

Wow amazing..... Shocked
And where is the site? Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
September 03, 2015, 01:58:24 PM
Activity: 210
September 03, 2015, 01:36:09 PM
Moved to the new thread
Pages:
Jump to: