Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 5. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Please tell us, will you issue more tokens in the future?

Sure! No, we will not reduce the price of ZVR tokens by issuing additional tokens in the future. Additional tokens can be issued only in case of a significant increase in the price of ZVR tokens and the impossibility for MoviesChain by TVzavr to buy tokens in the secondary market for the bonus scheme.
Activity: 51
Please tell us, will you issue more tokens in the future?
copper member
Hello, what cryptos do you accept?

Hi, we will accept  ETH and BTC.
Hello, what cryptos do you accept?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I'd like to know which crypto-stocks you are going to register tokens?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
What is your platform better than comparable solutions from competitors, you know your competitors? What is the reason for the need to create your own token - cannot you just use ETH?
Activity: 35
Let's get back to the essence of the project. How do you think blockchain technology can help to solve the problem of content distribution by independent film producers?

Sure! It allows you to bypass intermediaries in the distribution of content (for example, platform providers and the Association for collecting license fees), the market opens directly to independent film producers and copyright owners.

I think there's much sense in what's written above.
It seems to me that the most necessary today is to solve the problem of content distribution, to allow independent film representatives to meet their audience.

I'm just thinking the same. To exclude numerous intermediaries from the distribution process.

But what do you think is the harm to the film industry from numerous intermediaries?
It seems to me that the most necessary today is to solve the problem of content distribution, to allow independent film representatives to meet their audience.

I'm just thinking the same. To exclude numerous intermediaries from the distribution process.
Activity: 75
Activity: 72
Let's get back to the essence of the project. How do you think blockchain technology can help to solve the problem of content distribution by independent film producers?

Sure! It allows you to bypass intermediaries in the distribution of content (for example, platform providers and the Association for collecting license fees), the market opens directly to independent film producers and copyright owners.

Yeah, just to optimize the business processes.
Activity: 59

I think the technology can change the industry a lot.
copper member

Activity: 68
Activity: 46
I've got such a question. I'm an independent filmmaker myself. How your company is going to help me?

As I understand the project was created just to help independent film producers find their audience.
copper member
I've got such a question. I'm an independent filmmaker myself. How your company is going to help me?

To solve your problems, distribution of Movies Chain by TVzavr is ready to support the needs and interests of the independent film industry. With the blockchain technology, which allows to bypass intermediaries in the distribution of content, the market is directly open to independent film producers and copyright owners. You can find all the additional information on https://www.movieschain.io/
Activity: 46
As for me I can mention the problem with the variety of actors.

Yeah, really. The same faces everywhere.

I've just noticed the very same thing.

Not even makeup and costumes help.
Activity: 44

I've just noticed the very same thing.
Activity: 41

Pages:
Jump to: