Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 89. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
That is really a great project by a very successful group. I will like to wait for the time of ICO and will invest in this ICO as I know that this coin will get a huge success after the project start on work after the ICO.

But I want to know that how is your planning for adding the coin to the exchanges as I have invested in some better ICOs but they have not added their coins to any good exchange and because of that I am too late in getting the profit while some projects which are not much special but they got success to reach to bigger exchanges and because of that I got a very good profit.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello, I have a question. Just wondering how it goes. The ICO starts, the tokens are sold, and what is next? how the process works?
Hello, everything is going according to the project timeline. We are going to launch the MoviesChain by TVzavr in September, and in the beginning of 2019 we will start implementing of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Hello, I have a question. Just wondering how it goes. The ICO starts, the tokens are sold, and what is next? how the process works?
copper member
Hey, how to get to your white list?
Hello, you have to go to our official website: https://www.movieschain.io/tokensale/, click on yellow "Register in Whitelist" and fill out the form.
Activity: 43
Hey, how to get to your white list?
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
will be there a minimum investment set? do you know the token price? what cryptocurrencies will you accept?
there is no transaction minimum. the token price will be determined when the Token sale launches. we will accept ETH and BTC. Please visit our website for more information: https://www.movieschain.io/tokensale/
Thanks!
copper member
will be there a minimum investment set? do you know the token price? what cryptocurrencies will you accept?
there is no transaction minimum. the token price will be determined when the Token sale launches. we will accept ETH and BTC. Please visit our website for more information: https://www.movieschain.io/tokensale/
copper member
Good night, I see no bounty thread yet, when it will be created? Am I annoying?  Grin
Good night, well kinda:-)!  Grin Just kidding! The thread is coming soon. Stay tuned! And be patient Wink
Activity: 153
Good night, I see no bounty thread yet, when it will be created? Am I annoying?  Grin
copper member
Hi, how are you going to distribute tokens?Thanks!
Hi,

100 million tokens will be issued:
• 70% will be distributed during the initial sale
• 5% will remain in the reserve fund in the case it is not possible to purchase tokens
on the secondary market for the reward program
• 2% will be set aside for the bounty campaign
• 23% will be transferred to the initial investment team
All allocations will be changed proportionally, keeping the same percentage of allocation
for initial sale, reserve fund, bounty campaign and allocation to the team, if less
than 70 million tokens are sold during the initial sale.
Activity: 43
Hi, how are you going to distribute tokens?Thanks!
copper member
Will you have an airdrop?
No, but still we provide advantageous conditions for whitelist participants.
Will you have an airdrop?
copper member
do I understand it right: it says on your website "During the first stage, only whitelist members will be able to acquire tokens" and the first stage is highlited 25-20%, so it is still first stage for now, correct?
Correct, it is the first stage. The first third of whitelist members will receive a 25% bonus. The remaining whitelist members receive a 20% bonus.
do I understand it right: it says on your website "During the first stage, only whitelist members will be able to acquire tokens" and the first stage is highlited 25-20%, so it is still first stage for now, correct?
Good afternoon! I'm quite interested in investing this ICO, because the witepaper seems to be rather fairish. Could you please tell me, what platforms I will be able to use, in case of trading this tokens?
Good afternoon,the tokens will be cross-listed on cryptocurrency exchanges, potentially on Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, and other platforms. If you have any questions you may ask. Actually, you can find this info in the whitepaper. Please, let us know if you 'll have more questions.
Wow, that's fast response! thanks!
copper member
Good afternoon! I'm quite interested in investing this ICO, because the witepaper seems to be rather fairish. Could you please tell me, what platforms I will be able to use, in case of trading this tokens?
Good afternoon,the tokens will be cross-listed on cryptocurrency exchanges, potentially on Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, and other platforms. If you have any questions you may ask. Actually, you can find this info in the whitepaper. Please, let us know if you 'll have more questions.
copper member
What are other development prospects of your project in your view?
Hi, after the launch of MoviesChain by TVzavr v 1.0 platform, our plan is to further expand the product model in order to create a global social ecosystem that will fully support independent film producers. MoviesChain by TVzavr v 2.0 will thus give every potential filmmaker everything they need to start a successful career (such as MoviesChain University, MoviesChain Investment platform, MoviesChain Screen - a built-in social network, an advertising platform, MoviesChain Promotion platform).
When MoviesChain by TVzavr v 2.0 is implemented, an integrated social system, geared towards developing a marketing vision for independent filmmakers will be created. It will offer research pertaining to viewer interests, both on the platform and off. Advanced marketing solutions, the education platform, crowdfunding, and the social network will all allow independent filmmakers the opportunity to create high-quality content, advertise their films to audiences, and gain opportunities to fund their film projects.
Pages:
Jump to: