Pages:
Author

Topic: moving to Poland + crypto situation - page 2. (Read 653 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
May 31, 2020, 01:15:47 PM
Cześć,

We're also suffering from shitty politics, the current allegedly right-wing governing party — PiS, Prawo i Sprawiedliwość or Law and Justice — has suspiciously a lot in common with PZPR, Polish United Worker's Party, and has got nothing to do with what one would think that they should be standing for: law and justice. I hope we will succeed in getting rid of their puppet of a president this year because parliamentary elections are over three years from now.

1. They don't differ much in this regard, the biggest difference between bigger (and mid-sized) cities and smaller ones is that the latter usually don't have any Bitcoin ATMs or Bitcoin/blockchain/cryptocurrency-related meetups if that's your thing.
2. Warsaw and Kraków are the biggest cities (still tiny compared to a megacity such as Moscow) and also the most cosmopolitan ones (but nowhere near as much compared to places like Paris or London, though), although other major cities such as Tricity, Łódź, Wrocław and Poznań are also OK.
3. Depends on the bank, some don't deal with foreigners (especially non-EU) and/or non-residents, some do. Should you decide to move here legally getting a bank account wouldn't be a problem. Selling/buying cryptocurrencies for private purpose isn't usually a problem, but things get trickier if you want to sell or buy cryptocurrencies in the course of running a business, depending on the nature of the business many banks can be picky.
4. Generally speaking, nowadays it's very safe for everyone, cryptopeople or not.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 31, 2020, 03:50:25 AM
Hi guys

I live in Moscow, over 40 years old. Sick and tired of political situation and want to leave Russia.
Now thinking of moving to Poland. I am not a coder, used to work in brand manager position, not sure I manna go on with it. Maybe I can run a small business like coffee shop or something. Been to Krakow and Warszawa and I liked them, more Krakow. Very european and calm. I and I like the idea to learn Polish because it’s not very far from Russian.

1.   What’s the most friendly to crypto city in Poland?
2.   What is the most modern city in Poland (like creative spaces, English speaking audience,  yoga, smothy and so on)?
3.   Is it possible to open account in Poland bank for foreigner, to get a card, to sell some crypto and transfer funds to the card in sort of legal way. And then just cpend PLN in usual way.
4.   Is it safe in Poland for cryptopeople?
Dziękuję!

Here is google translate of my request from English to polish
Cześć chłopaki Mieszkam w Moskwie, mam ponad 40 lat. Chory i zmęczony sytuacją polityczną i chce opuścić Rosję. Teraz myślę o przeprowadzce do Polski. Nie jestem programistą, pracowałam na stanowisku managera marki, nie jestem pewna, czy mogę to kontynuować. Może mogę prowadzić małą firmę, taką jak kawiarnia lub coś takiego. Byłem w Krakowie i Warszawie i podobały mi się, bardziej Kraków. Bardzo europejski i spokojny. Podoba mi się pomysł, aby uczyć się polskiego, ponieważ nie jest bardzo daleko od rosyjskiego.
1. Co jest najbardziej przyjaznym kryptowalutom w Polsce?
2. Jakie jest najnowocześniejsze miasto w Polsce (takie jak kreatywne przestrzenie, anglojęzyczna publiczność, joga, bezczelny itd.)?
3. Czy można otworzyć rachunek w banku dla cudzoziemca w Polsce, uzyskać kartę, sprzedać krypto i przelać środki na kartę w sposób legalny. A potem po prostu cpenduj PLN w zwykły sposób.
4. Czy w Polsce jest bezpieczny dla osób kryptograficznych?
Pages:
Jump to: