Pages:
Author

Topic: MPG: The first big child chain of Ardor - page 2. (Read 292 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
January 08, 2019, 11:05:03 PM
Might be true. I just want to ask when are those months that you see the price of Ardor spikes? I didn't see any  Grin
Watching from the chart with it's current event that is coming in, it is more likely that it would have a breakout, that sideways is too long LOL.

Pretty good project, watching it by now and do the research. Thanks for the heads-up and bringing this topic in.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 10:02:28 PM
If you look at the ardor graph in the lasth couple of months , you can see some random spikes, like huge sudden buyings

I think that the reason of this is that tomorrow they will launch their first important childchain.  You can see the countdown here : https://ardorplatform.org/

This childchain is for buying/selling and investing in real estate. It was created by Max property group, a fund that owns hundred of millions in real estate. It has huge potential

Their token, MPG, will be at first available only on the ardor decentralized exchange, so i think that people , from tomorrow , will try to accumulate it there at low prices before it reaches some big exchange. Let's see how it goes Smiley
That's still speculation and even ardor's main chain doesn't have an important role to the economic activities and could we call this child chain will be a success? Honestly, i never saw any real usage from any blockchain project like this one and its purpose to create childchain.

we are in a section of the forum called ' altcoin speculation ' , and you are complaining that " that's still speculation"? AHHAHAHAHAHA

Hell yeah it is
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 08, 2019, 07:11:50 PM
If you look at the ardor graph in the lasth couple of months , you can see some random spikes, like huge sudden buyings

I think that the reason of this is that tomorrow they will launch their first important childchain.  You can see the countdown here : https://ardorplatform.org/

This childchain is for buying/selling and investing in real estate. It was created by Max property group, a fund that owns hundred of millions in real estate. It has huge potential

Their token, MPG, will be at first available only on the ardor decentralized exchange, so i think that people , from tomorrow , will try to accumulate it there at low prices before it reaches some big exchange. Let's see how it goes Smiley
That's still speculation and even ardor's main chain doesn't have an important role to the economic activities and could we call this child chain will be a success? Honestly, i never saw any real usage from any blockchain project like this one and its purpose to create childchain.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 07:02:11 PM

This childchain is for mean buying/selling and investing in real estate.

It was created by Max property group, a fund that owns hundred of millions in real estate. It has huge potential

Their token, MPG, for now is available only on the ardor decentralized exchange and Stex (www.stex.com) , so i think that accumulating it there while it's at these ridicolous levels is a very smart move (: before it hits some big exchange like bittrex/binance and explodes

The ico price was 10 cents. Now it's at 1 cent ,  the actual market cap is just some hundreds of thousands and the bounce from here will be epic

Pages:
Jump to: