Pages:
Author

Topic: Mr Coins -- Purchase Bitcoins with your Credit Card [Mt. Gox Codes] - page 3. (Read 35500 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is where it becomes interesting.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Just an update for our customers:

We have moved to PayPal for payment processing.

You can still pay by Credit Card. Simply select "Don't have a PayPal account" on the checkout page.

Thanks,
Richard

I lol'ed. Making absolutely all the beginner mistakes is quite rare.
Activity: 24
Just an update for our customers:

We have moved to PayPal for payment processing.

You can still pay by Credit Card. Simply select "Don't have a PayPal account" on the checkout page.

Thanks,
Richard
if you own the site you should go to your dashboard and edit the site from there, that way changes will be apply right away

but don't bother, I'm the admin, so i will apply the changes you made using the public edit

Ok, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I suggest you add your service here:  http://www.thebitcoinreview.com

Then we can review it.

Hi Burt,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've listed it: http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=788

(I've tried adding contact details a couple of times to the listing but they keep coming up blank. Maybe there is a database delay? Will try again soon.)

Our first couple of days of trading have been quite successful dispite a few minor script bugs. A big thank-you to all Mr Coins customers!

I hope to expand the service in the near future and add additional fraud and chargeback prevention measures.

Cheers,
Richard

anyone can use the edit site button on the page listing.

these edits will be reviewed and then applied

if you own the site you should go to your dashboard and edit the site from there, that way changes will be apply right away

but don't bother, I'm the admin, so i will apply the changes you made using the public edit
I suggest you add your service here:  http://www.thebitcoinreview.com

Then we can review it.

Hi Burt,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've listed it: http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=788

(I've tried adding contact details a couple of times to the listing but they keep coming up blank. Maybe there is a database delay? Will try again soon.)

Our first couple of days of trading have been quite successful dispite a few minor script bugs. A big thank-you to all Mr Coins customers!

I hope to expand the service in the near future and add additional fraud and chargeback prevention measures.

Cheers,
Richard

Then we can review it.

Yes, I'd be happy to review it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

Then we can review it.
Review- great site, doesn't charge that much of a fee for his service, and everything works very smoothly (unless it gets weird, which is googles fault not his).

Thanks!

If there are any issues with delivery please email me ( [email protected] ) and I'll re-send the codes.

We send both an email containing the codes and a series of Google Checkout messages containing the same, as backup. If both of these delivery methods fail (unlikely) I will manually send codes by SMS.

Cheers,
Richard
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Wait, I lied, I'm missing one 1BTC code.
edit: ok wow it just emailed it to me, google check out is just being wonky and it emailed it two me 15 minutes after my first one  Cool

Review- great site, doesn't charge that much of a fee for his service, and everything works very smoothly (unless it gets weird, which is googles fault not his).
legendary
Hello!
Just bought more, this is a very nice service, thanks a ton, I think I might have had some issues on my last purchase, I'll pm you if I can't figure it out real quick..

EDIT: ok, i got it it's just be being stupid and not being able to read
any idea when the 10 bitcoin codes will be back? Im looking to buy around 112$ worth.

Thanks for buying!

The 10 BTC codes won't be avaliable until we have finished testing our systems.

Presently we are only selling Mt. Gox codes for denominations of 5 BTC and 1 BTC.

Thanks,
Richard

Bought 5 of the 5 coin coupons (there were no 10 coin coupons left when I got there).  Worked great.  Nice service.  I will use it and recommend it as long as it is up and running.  Now it looks like you are out of stock.  When will you reload your site?

Hi Burt,

Thanks for buying! We're glad you're happy with the service Smiley

I've just restocked the store.

(I will enable automatic restocking when our scritps leave the beta testing phase.)

Thanks,
Richard
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Bought 5 of the 5 coin coupons (there were no 10 coin coupons left when I got there).  Worked great.  Nice service.  I will use it and recommend it as long as it is up and running.  Now it looks like you are out of stock.  When will you reload your site?
legendary
Hello!
just bought the rest of the coupons, nice service Smiley
Matthew N. Wright - You must have nothing better to do than speak your "all-knowing" advice throughout the forum.  I guess you figure that everything that comes out of your mouth is a golden tidbit valuable information.  If the OP wants to take a crack at accepting credit cards by all means he has the right to post his service here.  At most all that was needed from you was a simple warning, good luck a maybe a Smiley .  I expected more for a veteran member like yourself but obviously it's easy to gain "Hero Member" status if all of your posts are as condescending as seen here today.

mr.coins - Good luck and be careful. Smiley

For further proof of this, please see Atlas/Ragnar/Immanuel Go/ALPHA..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Matthew N. Wright - You must have nothing better to do than speak your "all-knowing" advice throughout the forum.  I guess you figure that everything that comes out of your mouth is a golden tidbit valuable information.  If the OP wants to take a crack at accepting credit cards by all means he has the right to post his service here.  At most all that was needed from you was a simple warning, good luck a maybe a Smiley .  I expected more for a veteran member like yourself but obviously it's easy to gain "Hero Member" status if all of your posts are as condescending as seen here today.

mr.coins - Good luck and be careful. Smiley
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
You've said repeatedly that you'd leave the thread alone, yet you continue to post in it.

Huh

Corrected my statement.  Now you can leave the thread alone.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
I'm sorry but you're wrong. The reason why Accesscoin is no longer accepting credit cards is because Google Checkouts has made a judgement that selling bitcoins or even MtGox codes for Bitcoins would be considered selling currencies in bulk.

How do you know that? According to this thread they allow it. btcnow.net is working (only for some customers though).

BTCnow makes you sign a paper saying that you want to buy the btc that way you can't claim fraud with your CC.
Pages:
Jump to: