Pages:
Author

Topic: Mr. Lutpin and the Betcoin incident - page 2. (Read 1651 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
August 03, 2016, 06:59:22 AM
Step 1) Stop promoting shady and/or scamy businesses (I don't want to get into the details of whether it is or isn't one) in your signature.
Step 2) Enjoy a life free of drama.

Do you really need the money that badly? Just join another campaign if you have to. Note: This doesn't really fit into Meta.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 03, 2016, 06:50:38 AM
There are many that believe that if you promote a scam, you can be considered scammer.
And honestly, they are not that far from truth in my opinion too. Just sit back and think about it like it would not be about you, I am sur you'd understand this point of view.

Now, a feedback rating is .. personal. If one think that you deserve a green, you'll get his green; if somebody thinks that you deserve a red, he'll give you red.
People can read the reasoning behind your feedback rating and think for themselves if you deserved it or not.

I believe that the way you started this thread will not help you.
Try to find out more about that site you are advertising, try to discuss nicely with your opponents and .. try to make the correct choice.

I hope that this helped.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 03, 2016, 06:38:12 AM
Okay so I would like to publicly ask whether or not Mr. Lutpin and his cohorts are going to fulfill this threatening post because I don't want to be the subject of abuse for something I have no control over:

Mr. Lutpin's words:

I consider leaving negative feedback for advertising betcoin.ag, a company deeply in trouble currently,
with many unresolved scam accusations, a yet not completely resolved upset about a jackpot including BetSoft, which resulted in a player receiving several houndreds BTC less than he was due, with a way to avoid questions that could make them look worse, with a way to answer to my questions that essentially says "give negs to others aswell, if you give us".

Yes I like the terms of Betcoin's signature campaign and no I don't play on their site so why should I be moving when I am happy with where I am now?

So what's it gonna be because I don't want to wake up to retaliatory negative feedback? I don't condone arm-twisting either.

Are you going through with that threat or not?

Answer now so current & future members will know what to do.
Pages:
Jump to: