Pages:
Author

Topic: Mr Trumps trade war is fair trade .. Slap more tariffs on everyone.. - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
Slap tariffs on products from all countries entering the USA. Reduce USA manufacturing regs, the only thing keeping Americans from manufacturing everything that is imported. Get rid of the income tax by replacing it with tariff money. Best ideas I have heard so far.

Besides, the homos are too sleazy to work, so we will automatically get rid of them when the welfare stops.

Cool

boycott all american products, cut them with cheaper mfg in china with raw ressrouces from all mainland (africa + eurasia). watch them agited themselves in the sea, take over bagdad, create hell in afg and then push the europeon to remove them from continental eu... then push south and central america and win.

then divide north america.

and burn alive all the gmo pushers.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Slap tariffs on products from all countries entering the USA. Reduce USA manufacturing regs, the only thing keeping Americans from manufacturing everything that is imported. Get rid of the income tax by replacing it with tariff money. Best ideas I have heard so far.

Besides, the homos are too sleazy to work, so we will automatically get rid of them when the welfare stops.

Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
and kill those that can't defend themselves and want to impose tarrifs on us. it's a war, let's win it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
The EU slaps TARIFFS on everyone else but expects you to slap none on their products ..
Why i want out of that CRAZY THINKING BUNCH of BUMS ..

To the USA are you going to take being forced from the No1 SPOT?  by GERMAN HITLERS  GRAN CHILDREN?  ..
The EU are a DANGER TO THE WORLD      FACT..  UNELECTED     NOT ACCOUNTABLE   very dangerous indeed ..
So if need be we will see who CRUMBLES   because UNELECTED  DICTATORS   must be killed off ..

21st century if they get hold of bad weapons and refuse to leave and wont let someone else have ago   then we must get rid of those types..
So plenty to do for the FUTURE   like killing the EU DICTATORS    so get ready USA  ..

HITLERS all over again   BUT trick the Germans minds ..

The EU  like germany many years ago  hitler tricked his peoples into thinking NAZI was good ..
Just like they are tricking us into thinking UNCONTROLLED immigration is good ..

It's a take over of our nation ..And as a TRUE BRIT   My cousins USA  must help me smash these GERMAN HITLER FUCKS..

They knew bringing in that many would cause trouble so they can spend GREEDY BASTARDS ..
Pages:
Jump to: