Pages:
Author

Topic: mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out Mad Cow Disease prions - page 2. (Read 585 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

You can totally believe Wikipedia on stuff that you can find the same all over the place. Other than that, Wikipedia is so full of trolls that one never knows if they are even close to the truth or not.

Just remember. If you want to believe all kinds of websites, and want to disbelieve all kinds of other websites, the point is clear. Take the vaccine and find out too late if the websites you believe are the right ones or the wrong ones.

Don't worry. If you die from the vaccine, your illness that causes your death will only last for 2 or 3 weeks at most. Just a shorter life, that's all. Nothing to worry about.

Cool

You are completely ignoring the fact that the covid-19 virus can cause both short-term and long-term havoc on your body.

The vaccine is improving your immune response in case you actually get infected with the real covid-19 virus or any of its variants.

Learn more about this virus and learn more about mRNA vaccines.  How they work and what they are and what they are not.

It is a no-brainer. Take the vaccine.  Protect yourself and your loved ones.

You are completely ignoring the fact that nobody knows that the covid-19 virus can cause both short-term and long-term havoc on your body. How can we tell? Nobody has isolated the Covid virus so that they can find it in a sick person, culture it, and stick it in an asymptomatic person to see if he gets sick from it or not.

Since nobody has done this, there is no fact that it is not one/several/many of the hundreds of millions of other viruses that a person has, that is making him sick... if not something entirely different than a virus.

Consider. The symptoms of Covid are exactly like the symptoms of beriberi. At least, some of the doctors are saying this. Do they know what they are talking about? I don't know. Maybe they are lying or just plain stupid.

But if they are right, Covid fighting in the body uses up the little vitamin B1 that people have in themselves. Then the people get beriberi.

Some doctors think they have proven this. The rest of the doctors don't know. All it should take is feeding a little B1 to Covid patients and watch what happens.

DON'T take the vaccine. It's a no-brainer. The vaccine doesn't even have anything to do with Covid. Rather, take B1 and get well without vaccine side effects.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Actually, there are several studies that show this. Often such a study doesn't use the simple term 'mad cow disease'. Rather, they use all kinds of scientific terms that really mean "mad cow."

mRNA vaccines could produce 'mad cow disease,' study reveals

In this regard, analysis of Pfizer's Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Virus vaccine or COVID-19 identified two potential risk factors for inducing prion disease in humans, according to alternative media outlet Technocracy News on April 15.

The RNA sequence in the vaccine would cause these health problems, which would only occur three to four years after being injected into patients.

Messenger RNA or mRNA is the ribonucleic acid that determines the order in which the amino acids of a protein will be joined and acts as a template for its synthesis.

One of the prion diseases is bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) or mad cow disease, which destroys brain tissue, is degenerative, transmissible, and fatal.

Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Bart_Classen

His claims have been discredited as no one was able to validate his claims.

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/could-the-mrna-vaccines-lead-to-an
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/26/j-bart-classen/coronavirus-vaccine-doesnt-cause-alzheimers-als/
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/can-mrna-based-covid-19-vaccines-cause-prion-disease/

Take the fucking vaccine and sleep well at night.

You can totally believe Wikipedia on stuff that you can find the same all over the place. Other than that, Wikipedia is so full of trolls that one never knows if they are even close to the truth or not.

Just remember. If you want to believe all kinds of websites, and want to disbelieve all kinds of other websites, the point is clear. Take the vaccine and find out too late if the websites you believe are the right ones or the wrong ones.

Don't worry. If you die from the vaccine, your illness that causes your death will only last for 2 or 3 weeks at most. Just a shorter life, that's all. Nothing to worry about.

Cool

You are completely ignoring the fact that the covid-19 virus can cause both short-term and long-term havoc on your body.

The vaccine is improving your immune response in case you actually get infected with the real covid-19 virus or any of its variants.

Learn more about this virus and learn more about mRNA vaccines.  How they work and what they are and what they are not.

It is a no-brainer. Take the vaccine.  Protect yourself and your loved ones.
legendary
Actually, there are several studies that show this. Often such a study doesn't use the simple term 'mad cow disease'. Rather, they use all kinds of scientific terms that really mean "mad cow."

In this regard, analysis of Pfizer's Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Virus vaccine or COVID-19 identified two potential risk factors for inducing prion disease in humans, according to alternative media outlet Technocracy News on April 15.

The RNA sequence in the vaccine would cause these health problems, which would only occur three to four years after being injected into patients.

Messenger RNA or mRNA is the ribonucleic acid that determines the order in which the amino acids of a protein will be joined and acts as a template for its synthesis.

One of the prion diseases is bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) or mad cow disease, which destroys brain tissue, is degenerative, transmissible, and fatal.

Cool

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/26/j-bart-classen/coronavirus-vaccine-doesnt-cause-alzheimers-als/
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/can-mrna-based-covid-19-vaccines-cause-prion-disease/

Cool
legendary

Cool

legendary

Cool
legendary

Post ONE documented case or scientific study that showed that mRNA covid-19 vaccine produced 'brain-eating prions'.

Just one scientific study.  Go ahead.

You want it posted? Really? Go post it yourself.     Cool
legendary
prions are misfolded proteins
prions occur after multiple generations of mutations that cause a misfold

funny part is though. that mrna in vaccine have been made specifically..WITHOUT PRIONS
funny part is vaccines do not mutate. do not cross-infect. do not replicate

vaccines are not a thing which happens in nature where over several generations a protein breaks down to cause a misfold
vaccine mrna is no longer functional in its first generation with a lasting effect at mrna level in the human body of 3 days. and the spike is dealt with and remove within 28 days

vaccines do not have generations or mutations. each vaccine has a specific sequence

for emphasis prion creation is not something that happens from a prime/new specific thing
it happens after multiple generations of mutations in the wild from something that can replicate and mutate

thus vaccine does not cause prions. but a naturally wild virus that has mutated multiple generations can

You even used mRNA in your speech above. The reason why they aren't shooting prions into people, is the mRNA gives the cells the message to make those prions.

A shot or two of prions wouldn't do the job. So shoot mRNA in to cause the person to make tons more prions than anybody could shoot in with a couple injections.

Think of it... mRNA to all the parts of the body, even the brain. Prions in the brain to cause Mad Cow Disease in everybody.

Who cares about the VAERS under-reporting. In a few months we will have zombies. The one good point is that the zombies will become sterile from all this, so that they won't be able to reproduce zombie kids. Population reduction!

(Note that it will take possibly a decade and a half for the brain prions to actually turn the people into zombies. But once the zombie symptoms start showing, modern medicine really has no way to stop the disease... except for a dead zombie, that is.)

Cool

Post ONE documented case or scientific study that showed that mRNA covid-19 vaccine produced 'brain-eating prions'.

Just one scientific study.  Go ahead.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Thanks, tvbcof. I used to tell him thanks for pushing me into responses that I wouldn't have thought of saying without his comments. And, I did look at your "fight" with him talking about the vaccines. Actually, it was a great talk. I didn't realize before that how knowledgeable you are in those things.

I had a very intelligent friend who had a major stroke. Because he was as intelligent as he was, he was able to get back into almost normal living. In some ways franky1 appears to be such a guy... moving down a track in an excellent way, but missing a whole parallel track that would have set him right.

Nah, franky1 isn't very bright.

For 20 years at least, and since 'social media' as we know it today was in it's infancy, there have been firms who specialize in 'public relations / perception management'.  They employ floors full of flunkies in cubicles and give them binders with talking points for the various accounts they are assigned to.  The programs are worked out at higher levels by higher level people.  They commission 'persona management' software which scans for updates and helps the floor workers keep their accounts straight.  When the fluky runs into trouble they tend to have some more capable people above them to bail them out.

That OILEO guy who claims to be a doctor is much better on the technical side than frank-n-beans, and he does dive in to give flunky1 a hand from time to time.  Seen less of him lately as the gene therapy victim bodies start to pile up.

Now most of the grunt level stuff is probably totally handled by AI by this time, but I doubt that the technology is yet ready to operate at a level we see from flunky1.  He might get some augmentation though.

It's certainly worth noting that $BILLIONS are being pumped in to support flunky1/oileo's side of the gene therapy debate.  'Our side' gets almost exactly $0.  They have a LOT of money for sock-puppets and every other propaganda mechanism known to man.

Anyway, have a good life out there. Seems that SouthEast Asia has some very cheap living, like getting by for a whole month for 1 person, on $500 in some places, including everything you need to live on.

Bitcoin is dumping right now.

When you've been in BTC for a decade, a drop from low 60k's to high 50k's is an inconsequential blip, and usually a good sign market-wise.  Usually it's just a little profit-taking by people who trade.

I don't think that anyone would live very comfortable anywhere on $500/month though it is a great deal more than most people get by on in most countries.  I don't suggest that anyone try to move to a 'developing world' country unless they are 'well capitalized' monetarily, physically, and mentally.  Even though I left one hell of a lot behind in Big-Satan-Land, I never missed it for a second.  This only because I've had the resources to arrange a comfortable and interesting life, and because my reasons for expatriating were driven by politics and ethics mostly.  Many/most Westerners who expatriate end up regretting it from what I can see.  My advice would be to know yourself well.  Know what your are getting away from and why, and don't have stary eyes.  Have a life-line back home because there is nobody and no entity here who can help you out of a bind even in the rare instance when they may wish to.

legendary
Once the hole you are digging yourself into gets big enough, it will simply close in on you.

Here's a tremendously great one to watch - UNDER PRESSURE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/mMSx07KLm3Tg/.

Franky1 will just flip to the other side and act like he 'knew it all along'.

Remember when when I spent like 20 posts with a detailed description of AstraZeneca and J&J (both gene therapies being retracted for safety issues now) putting DNA into the cell nucleus?  Now Franky1 finally calls them DNA vaccines as though he didn't vehemently deny it for weeks while I educated him.

Actually, I didn't and don't give a fuck what Franky1 understands.  I just take opportunities to try to educate others using Franky1's baloney as a pivot when it is useful in order to help educate other people because it is the right thing to do.

Thanks, tvbcof. I used to tell him thanks for pushing me into responses that I wouldn't have thought of saying without his comments. And, I did look at your "fight" with him talking about the vaccines. Actually, it was a great talk. I didn't realize before that how knowledgeable you are in those things.

I had a very intelligent friend who had a major stroke. Because he was as intelligent as he was, he was able to get back into almost normal living. In some ways franky1 appears to be such a guy... moving down a track in an excellent way, but missing a whole parallel track that would have set him right.

Anyway, have a good life out there. Seems that SouthEast Asia has some very cheap living, like getting by for a whole month for 1 person, on $500 in some places, including everything you need to live on.

Bitcoin is dumping right now.

Cool
legendary
Once the hole you are digging yourself into gets big enough, it will simply close in on you.

Here's a tremendously great one to watch - UNDER PRESSURE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/mMSx07KLm3Tg/.

Franky1 will just flip to the other side and act like he 'knew it all along'.

Remember when when I spent like 20 posts with a detailed description of AstraZeneca and J&J (both gene therapies being retracted for safety issues now) putting DNA into the cell nucleus?  Now Franky1 finally calls them DNA vaccines as though he didn't vehemently deny it for weeks while I educated him.

Actually, I didn't and don't give a fuck what Franky1 understands.  I just take opportunities to try to educate others using Franky1's baloney as a pivot when it is useful in order to help educate other people because it is the right thing to do.

legendary
Most 'polio' going around in most countries these days is the vaccine strain which reverted.  But they call it something like 'flaccid paralysis' when it came from the vaccine to fool the simple sheep-people.

'these days'???i think you mean before 2020 (21 years ago) the oral polio vaccine was the live-but weakened virus.

this is where its the virus but weakened to not multiply at-all/much. thus allowing your body to fight it faster than it can replicate thus recover fast
but this is where the weakened virus actually did cause cases..

but this was 21 years ago.. so tvbcof is very outdated with "these days"

First article of many pulled up on a search.  This from 2017https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/28/534403083/mutant-strains-of-polio-vaccine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio

For the first time, the number of children paralyzed by mutant strains of the polio vaccine are greater than the number of children paralyzed by polio itself.

So far in 2017, there have been only six cases of "wild" polio reported anywhere in the world. By "wild," public health officials mean the disease caused by polio virus found naturally in the environment.

By contrast, there have been 21 cases of vaccine-derived polio this year. These cases look remarkably similar to regular polio. But laboratory tests show they're caused by remnants of the oral polio vaccine that have gotten loose in the environment, mutated and regained their ability to paralyze unvaccinated children

So we have a situation where the technocrats are creating and spreading a disease, then saying it's OK because if you take their vaccine you won't get it.

millions of lives have been saved
out of the millions that have a vaccine only 21 had adverse affects..
you are forgetting the millions saved from the vaccine

whats next.. if 21 people got infections from injury wound sutures you want millions of injury victims to bleed out and die because you want to ban people getting stitches
are you really that insane

are you really going to cry if 21 people died from infection due to stitches.. if the real world knows stitches actually saved millions of people from getting wound infections. and saved millions from death.
is your evidence of 'benefit. going to be when stitches work so well that the normal open wound injury infection rate goes down to just 7.. but the stitch infection rate is 21.. you will announce you want millions of survivors thanks to stitches be banned from having stitches

please tell me your not that insane to ignore the thouasands-millions where the treatment saved lives

Mega-vitamin-D would have saved a lot more... also saved the expense of paying vaccine companies to develop their killer vaccines through taxes... also saved the CDC from its impending self-destruction for being untrustworthy (people are waking up)... also save a lot of people from the non-Covid comorbitidites.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
Most 'polio' going around in most countries these days is the vaccine strain which reverted.  But they call it something like 'flaccid paralysis' when it came from the vaccine to fool the simple sheep-people.

'these days'???i think you mean before 2020 (21 years ago) the oral polio vaccine was the live-but weakened virus.

this is where its the virus but weakened to not multiply at-all/much. thus allowing your body to fight it faster than it can replicate thus recover fast

First article of many pulled up on a search.  This from 2017https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/28/534403083/mutant-strains-of-polio-vaccine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio

For the first time, the number of children paralyzed by mutant strains of the polio vaccine are greater than the number of children paralyzed by polio itself.

So far in 2017, there have been only six cases of "wild" polio reported anywhere in the world. By "wild," public health officials mean the disease caused by polio virus found naturally in the environment.

By contrast, there have been 21 cases of vaccine-derived polio this year. These cases look remarkably similar to regular polio. But laboratory tests show they're caused by remnants of the oral polio vaccine that have gotten loose in the environment, mutated and regained their ability to paralyze unvaccinated children

So we have a situation where the technocrats are creating and spreading a disease, then saying it's OK because if you take their vaccine you won't get it.

millions of lives have been saved
out of the millions that have a vaccine only 21 had adverse affects..
you are forgetting the millions saved from the vaccine

whats next.. if 21 people got infections from injury wound sutures you want millions of injury victims to bleed out and die because you want to ban people getting stitches
are you really that insane

are you really going to cry if 21 people died from infection due to stitches.. if the real world knows stitches actually saved millions of people from getting wound infections. and saved millions from death.
is your evidence of 'benefit. going to be when stitches work so well that the normal open wound injury infection rate goes down to just 7.. but the stitch infection rate is 21.. you will announce you want millions of survivors thanks to stitches be banned from having stitches

please tell me your not that insane to ignore the thouasands-millions where the treatment saved lives
legendary
^^^ Even if what you said was the truth...

If a batch of General Mills' Cheerios killed off a half a dozen people, both the government and the medical, and GM, themselves, would shut Cheerios down (and maybe the whole company) until they got to the bottom of it.

But they aren't likely to shut the vaccine campaign down, because if they wanted to heal and cure people, they would formally give the people all the stuff that is working... besides my signature area below, HCQ + zinc, vitamin C + zinc, sunshine and fresh air rather than masks and lockdowns, and simply good general nutrition.

But since what you say is NOT truth, Big Pharma is getting what they want... people believing their advertising campaign, so they can cause forever mutations in people who get vaxxed. And the results are multitudes of sick and dead, with many more to come.

Cool
legendary

While the vaccine is an antidote to disease it is more dangerous for those who are less immune.

By the very nature of the theory of operation, vaccines are never an 'antidote'.  They are, if anything, 'prophylactic'.

By theory, vaccines are supposed to induce an immune response keeping an infection from taking hold.  That was until 2020 when things changed and now 'vaccinated' people can still become infected by a pathogen (meaning it reproduces within them) and they can still infect others from their infection. 

Nobody bats an eye about the bait-n-switch because the don't teach critical thinking, logic, or science to most people.  The school curriculum seems uniquely good at teaching people to NOT employ these mental processes in fact.

It is best to refrain from other medications until the dose is complete MRNA vaccines strengthen immunity to certain viruses and diseases rather than the controversial ones it is injected into the body and injected into cells where it provides instructions to produce antigen or a part of the virus. The cell then represents antigens in the immune system triggering T cell and antibody responses that can fight the disease.

The mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) ones are as brand new as the DNA (AstraZeneca, J&J) ones and are equally controversial.  Both are genetic therapies.  As a mater of fact, many times more people have had blood clotting issues from the mRNA ones than the DNA ones, but in fairness it should be noted that a lot more of the mRNA ones have been dosed at this point.  The DNA ones were always meant primarily for brown people in poor countries, but they'll dose up as many 'first worlders' as they can get away with first.  That train is starting to hit the wall now.

It is funny to see people try to 'help' by regurgitating some of the mainstream propaganda that they heard...and fuck even that up!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
While the vaccine is an antidote to disease it is more dangerous for those who are less immune. It is best to refrain from other medications until the dose is complete MRNA vaccines strengthen immunity to certain viruses and diseases rather than the controversial ones it is injected into the body and injected into cells where it provides instructions to produce antigen or a part of the virus. The cell then represents antigens in the immune system triggering T cell and antibody responses that can fight the disease.
legendary

Similarly, they are saying that they've created an ecosystem where the population won't be safe unless they take individual control of and replace every person's immune systems and manage them as a social system using their God-like technical know-how.

The above brushes over the people who were indeed directly paralyzed by the vaccine itself and got 'flacid paralysis' (not 'polio' mind you because the vaccine 'cannot' cause 'polio'.)  I think the 50,000 paralyzed Indian kids is what finally got Gates partially kicked out of that country.

legendary

The only reason Salk and Sabin weren't strung up to hang by the neck until dead was, the medical changed the wording regarding the symptoms of polio, so that suddenly those symptoms became some other disease, and the new symptoms assigned to polio showed that there were barely any cases of it, 'cause they didn't fit anything that anybody was getting.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

legendary
^^^ Non-vaccine-like medicine is usually a good thing for a month or two where there is need for something. But the person on medicine should use that month or two to build up his immune system through nutrition and other naturopathics. Then, stop or greatly reduce the medicine after two months. Of course, there will always be a few cases where both naturopathy and medicine won't help. I don't like the idea of dying any more than anybody who feels healthy and free.

Cool
legendary

I don't think that conspiracy nuts knows that because they believe that vaccines are cyborg fluid that contains nanomachines which can control their mind...

That's what you were told by 'your people' is what the 'conspiracy nuts' believe.  If you bothered to read or listen to what 'the conspiracy nuts' actually say and tried to understand it, you'd be wiser and probably better for it.

and those machines that small aren't even possible with our current technology but they insist that we already have that advanced technology.

The trouble is that mainstream media (scientism rags like 'new scientist') abound with stories about stuff like this, people developing them brag about it, and patents going back decades indicate that such developments were well underway going back a long time.  We 'conspiracy theorist' simply lack the ability to turn a blind eye to these things and pretend that they are not real, or we refuse to do so just so we are not labeled with some idiotic tag by our idiotic friends and family.

To the people who still believe that vaccines are a bad thing, you better not have a children because you will be introducing the diseases that was once eradicated thanks to the vaccines developed for them but you insist that you are all smarter than anyone else so I hope that you won't multiply.

Why could 'we' not stop vaccination against, say, polio, then start back up again if/when it became an actual problem?  Perhaps it would go the way of, say, scarlet fever which was a problem when people drank sewer water but went away with no 'vaccine' at all?  How do you know?  Is it because the vaccine manufacturers like Merck and the technocrats like Gates said 'We cannot do that!" and you believe them without thinking?

Pages:
Jump to: