Pages:
Author

Topic: [MSC] Mason Coin - page 5. (Read 9842 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
September 18, 2013, 10:35:21 AM
Any way to earn this coin without mining?

Yes, it's kinda the point of the coin other than supporting other coins, if you read.  Tongue
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
September 18, 2013, 10:28:14 AM
Any way to earn this coin without mining?

Figured I'd spam your thread since you thought it was a good idea to dig up every dead thread for the last year and post some b.s. in it. Thanks for wasting my time.
Google/YouTube
September 18, 2013, 10:21:21 AM
Also, I just had an idea. What if there was a way to mix the coins together even deeper than just having a coin to support them.

What if 2 or more coins came together?
Divide and Conquer, but together all coins can thrive.

Devcoin works to pay writers, critics and people who take pictures.
Eco-Coin is looking to, itself, become an eco-support project.
Mason coin (not in existence yet) wants to bring coins out of the gutter, and onto the front page of the internet
I'm sure we can find ways for all coins to be used for other things, and for the coins to work together instead of against one another.
Google/YouTube
September 17, 2013, 09:23:37 PM
This would also be a good middle finger to the Freemasons Smiley
Google/YouTube
September 17, 2013, 09:19:46 PM
i thought there was already an Open Source Coin?  Undecided

But we need more coins like Devcoin, where a percentage of mining goes to other projects. If we make it where mining is the only way to get coins, then only tech savy (and non broke) people will get to be involved in coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
September 17, 2013, 09:17:01 PM
i thought there was already an Open Source Coin?  Undecided
Google/YouTube
September 17, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
Mason Coin, The Constructive Coin

I already started this discussion and still believe in it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amc-why-is-there-no-coin-for-artists-293692

The main points of the thread are, we need a coin for Open source:

Art payment
Video payment
Music/Beat Creation payment
Photography payment
and
Silver purchases (not open source)

But I just had an idea. Why not make a coin that is SOLELY for the purpose of helping other coins build themselves.

The word "Mason" means "stone worker". It is also the name of my 11 year old brother who died 3 months ago. Let's make a coin that is not meant for charities to use, but that IS a charity itself. A "Jesus Coin" that can sacrifice itself for the benefit of other coins when necessary
EX: Help the market of one coin by trading tons of Mason coins for it (and maybe have a percentage of the mining go to projects like this and funding real world projects), and Mason coins will be able to buy you silver (I will use a portion of my devtome earnings to buy silver to use for this).

If anyone would like to help me in this project, please reply.

The symbol for the coin will be something like this:

Also, I just had an idea. What if there was a way to mix the coins together even deeper than just having a coin to support them.

What if 2 or more coins came together?
Divide and Conquer, but together all coins can thrive.

Devcoin works to pay writers, critics and people who take pictures.
Eco-Coin is looking to, itself, become an eco-support project.
Mason coin (not in existence yet) wants to bring coins out of the gutter, and onto the front page of the internet
I'm sure we can find ways for all coins to be used for other things, and for the coins to work together instead of against one another.

What do ya'll think about a coin that does something like this:

A website for:

Art payment - 1 file = 1/10 share
Video payment based on views and ads in place
Music/Beat Creation payment - 5 min = 1 share
Photography payment - 1 picture = 1/10 share

These would be paid like Devcoin, with a percentage of mining going to the website that hosts these things

Then, I'm not sure if this is possible, but 5-10% of mining that can be put in a wallet and every month or 2 there will be a poll, and the coin that wins gets a dump of MSC to help it (we'll buy up any coins we can with MSC, in a fashion that raises the price of your coin, even if that means getting silver first and then turning silver into bitcoins, and bitcoins into your coin) .

And, there will always be silver available for mason coins.
And mining, it would be cool if we could get a MSC/DVC/ECO/BTC pool.

Blocks that release 1,000 coins
1,000,000,000 coins total
Just had an idea. This coin could be the first Cryto-Coin YouTube sponsor!!! (look up "YouTube Game Sponsor" for more info)

And I'm a member of a forum where people are just HUNTING for sponsors.
I just had a realization. We can DOUBLEY support other coins.

So, same plan as before, 5-10% goes into a wallet to be traded for a coin that gets chosen by poll here on Bitcointalk. And it is bought in a way that helps its value, not hurts it.

But, I just realized, that means there will be a store of alt-coins...

That means.. We can hold contests and give away FREE coins for that coin.

2x the support for whatever coin wins the poll.
Pages:
Jump to: