Pages:
Author

Topic: MSDN Accounts|Invites|Keys|Warranty|MM|PP|BTC VOUCHED and CHEAP 140$ and 35$ - page 2. (Read 10699 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Do you've any MSDN Admin accounts left ?

Yes updating stock now we just spoke on skype
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Do you've any MSDN Admin accounts left ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Hi, I just sent you a PM.
Vouch for msleader1

bought an admin account and got it immediately with no problems!

Highly recommend

Thanks You Very Much
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Vouch for msleader1

bought an admin account and got it immediately with no problems!

Highly recommend
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I got my vouch invite, he is legit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
stock updated contact before ends up
I have not yet received any mail, can you please check my PM again?

I think you are one who remained to send vouch copy I will manage and try to send you your vouch copy
thanks
Thank you for your fast response!

Vouch Copy sent Please write your Review

I were decided to  give only  3 vouch copies but you both send me PM at same time so given another 4th to you
I have indeed received my review vouch copy and I am tottaly 100% satisfied with the product as well as the service provided by Msleader. The product is set up in under a minute and he only needs a email (needs to be legit), phone number (can be fake, has to be put in in the registration progress) and name/surname (can both be fake).

For this price you wont be finding anything better, there are thousants worth of products available for a tiny amount at this man's shop!

He responds fast and honoust in all our conversations and is overall a very man to do business with.

Can't recommend enough!

+1 and positive rep is well deserved! I also promised a week free advertising for Msleader and I will fullfil my promise asap. So thats when my current sig advertisement runs out.

I think you are one who remained to send vouch copy I will manage and try to send you your vouch copy
thanks

Vouch Copy sent Please write your Review

I were decided to  give only  3 vouch copies but you both send me PM at same time so given another 4th to you
Price Reduced for limited stock only
Can you give me a ETA on the vouch copy?
I am currently tied to my mobile internet bundle so I knowing when something arrives saves on my MB's Tongue

Thanks again!

can you explain more I didnt got what you say or PM me
I <3 VW Beetles
Can you give me a ETA on the vouch copy?
I am currently tied to my mobile internet bundle so I knowing when something arrives saves on my MB's Tongue

Thanks again!
I <3 VW Beetles

thanks

thanks
I <3 VW Beetles
I received a vouch MSDN invite from msleader.

His invites really do work and he was reasonably prompt and the process was very simple. The only thing I needed to provide was a email, name (can be fake), and phone number (can be fake).  I was able to download and get product keys for various microsoft products in minutes after he sent the email. There were some additional benefits in addition to the free software, which was a nice surprise. Those were: windows azure credits ($150/month for a year), office 365 subscription (length was not mentioned, but probably 1 year), windows and windows phone developer accounts (used for publishing modern apps to the windows marketplace). The product keys very handy for activating Microsoft products without resorting to loaders or kms servers and the azure credits can even replace your existing VPS provider. I should note here that the keys are not to be used in a production environment, so don't use them in businesses but using them at home is fine.

Thanks For your greate Review.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
I received a vouch MSDN invite from msleader.

His invites really do work and he was reasonably prompt and the process was very simple. The only thing I needed to provide was a email, name (can be fake), and phone number (can be fake).  I was able to download and get product keys for various microsoft products in minutes after he sent the email. There were some additional benefits in addition to the free software, which was a nice surprise. Those were: windows azure credits ($150/month for a year), office 365 subscription (length was not mentioned, but probably 1 year), windows and windows phone developer accounts (used for publishing modern apps to the windows marketplace). The product keys very handy for activating Microsoft products without resorting to loaders or kms servers and the azure credits can even replace your existing VPS provider. I should note here that the keys are not to be used in a production environment, so don't use them in businesses but using them at home is fine.
Am I reputable enough for a vouch copy? If so, I would like one.

Vouch copy sent Please Update here
Pages:
Jump to: