Pages:
Author

Topic: MSDN INVITES - page 2. (Read 1682 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 11:43:24 AM
thanks for the free bump, i use only bitify.com because on this forum accounts are bough stolen hacked and whatever

if you not happy go open a topic in meta and stop to discuss this here else i will open a moderated topic i hope that is clear enough

Yeah, the moderated topic, another thypical scammer behaviour to avoid victims complaints....

What a ridiculous excuse for not accepting forum escrow.... is the escrow service the one to need to be trusted not the buyer or the seller forum account.

Give us an example how you have been scammed? Otherwise you are inventing or you are the one who scammed...

At least delete this from  your listing:
" I'm willing to use any trusted escrow/middleman from the forum."

I'm 99,99% this guy is a scammer because how he knows he have to avoid forum escrow, how do you know if works or not? if you are new in the forum? I used escrow in the forum thrice with no issue and the escrow service members have faultless feedback with hundreds of positive and 0 negative.

And you do not have past history, always new persona, new skype, new forum accounts. And accusing members willing to use escrow of scammers.

Activity: 71
August 01, 2017, 07:49:53 AM
i just bought from this guy. this guy is trusted. everything work fine right now, and he is honest guy, where u can deal with him.. so you all should not worry buyying from him.

Post a payment proof please, else this idiots will claim fske vouches
August 01, 2017, 04:22:00 AM
Im willing to take a vouch if you got one and in return Ill post my honest review

I got lots of vouch review here in Bitcointalk and here my most recent vouch reviews:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hbo-now-game-of-thrones-175-ethbtc-2057160
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vouched-adobe-cc-2017-all-software-2011896
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/google-drive-unlimited-storage-office-365-just-25-2054188

1) you do not qualify for a vouch
2) i made 2 sales on bitify and 1 sale on mpgh
3) stop to push your post count
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines
August 01, 2017, 03:59:22 AM
Im willing to take a vouch if you got one and in return Ill post my honest review

I got lots of vouch review here in Bitcointalk and here my most recent vouch reviews:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hbo-now-game-of-thrones-175-ethbtc-2057160
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vouched-adobe-cc-2017-all-software-2011896
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/google-drive-unlimited-storage-office-365-just-25-2054188
August 01, 2017, 03:45:36 AM
thanks for the free bump, i use only bitify.com because on this forum accounts are bough stolen hacked and whatever

if you not happy go open a topic in meta and stop to discuss this here else i will open a moderated topic i hope that is clear enough
July 31, 2017, 06:02:43 PM
I just had some dealings with OP and he communicated the entire time with me without interruption through Skype. He is quite trustworthy and definitely not a scammer as implied by the poster before me. We sorted out through the problems he had and helped me through everything with detailed directions. He also seems quite experienced in selling these.

I highlight scammers. The only people who complain are the scammers. Thanks for proving my point scammer

You are the same person who goes around calling everyone you find around you a scammer. It really is starting to feel like you are doing this simply for the post count. Even if you aren't doing it just for that, you need to calm down and stop being so triggerhappy about every single person trying to sell something in these forums. I'm not saying you are wrong all the time, but I can confirm you are wrong at least this time.

I wil appreciate if you can elaborate how you dealed with him and which escrow you used.

I just asked for escrow and he said was accepting bitify only, I asked a valid reason and never received any, just received a rant accusing me being scammer. I received exactly same strategy from known MSDN scammers:

1) advertise escrow accepted,
2) then reject without valid reason
3) rant accusing the guy asking for escrow

I had SebastianJu and his "legendary escrow service" in mind, how an honest seller could ever refuse such escrow with high trust level?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sebastianju-legendary-escrow-service-escrowed-over-8150-btc-1102721

July 31, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
Lol, I almost sure this guy is the old MSDN scammer, he acted exactly the same way.

I contacted trough skype to ask about forum escrow he said was accepting in the listing, but trough skype he said was not accepting it.

I asked 2 times any reason, and after being unable to elaborate any reason or excuse he went on the typical scammer rant accusing me to be an scammer.

Now I'm 99,99% sure is the same scammer. Same methods, same rant, same bitify, same promising forum escrow and later rejecting without valid reason.

Deal with extreme caution because he is very used to scammer mentality, much more than you or me and he will try to abuse and trick you. Sometimes he starts selling fair, but after 2 3 vouches, he starts scamming and then he creates new accounts everywhere, that he is never able to show any old forum vouches.

July 31, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

I'm willing to use any trusted escrow/middleman from the forum.[/b][/size][/color]

I just talked with you trough skype, please update the listing, because you are not accepting escrow from the forum, I offered you to purchase trough forum escrow and you rejected mentioning bitify.com, and no one knows if is an effective escrow for this kind of sales.

Please also consider, rejecting forum escrow and trying to associate bitify with an escrow system, has continously been associated with MSDN scammers/scammer.

July 31, 2017, 04:51:38 PM
2 invites sold, got more in stock!!

Contacted you trough skype, let's see if we can arrange a deal, don't take it personal if I'm more suspicious than usual,  but I have been scammed a lot of times with the MSDN thing.
July 31, 2017, 07:44:58 AM
2 invites sold, got more in stock!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2017, 03:52:33 PM
I just had some dealings with OP and he communicated the entire time with me without interruption through Skype. He is quite trustworthy and definitely not a scammer as implied by the poster before me. We sorted out through the problems he had and helped me through everything with detailed directions. He also seems quite experienced in selling these.

I highlight scammers. The only people who complain are the scammers. Thanks for proving my point scammer

You are the same person who goes around calling everyone you find around you a scammer. It really is starting to feel like you are doing this simply for the post count. Even if you aren't doing it just for that, you need to calm down and stop being so triggerhappy about every single person trying to sell something in these forums. I'm not saying you are wrong all the time, but I can confirm you are wrong at least this time.
July 28, 2017, 03:08:26 PM
I just sold 1 invite, Buyer will vouch soon

Still on sale using escrow Smiley
July 28, 2017, 08:42:33 AM
Would you be willing to use an establish forum escrow or go first? I personally do not see how the website that you are linking people to can be considered escrow. They simply serve as a platform that sellers can use to quickly sell their product to the consumer. There does not seem to actually be any escrow at place. I am certainly interested in the product and if you are legit then feel free to PM me or just reply to this post and I will considered following along and consider purchasing the invite. I also have a few questions about the invite itself I would like to ask.

Yes we can use forum escrow why not, and bitify is build in escrow tyou only release payment when you are ok to do it!

FOrum escrow if ok!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2017, 04:10:11 AM
Would you be willing to use an establish forum escrow or go first? I personally do not see how the website that you are linking people to can be considered escrow. They simply serve as a platform that sellers can use to quickly sell their product to the consumer. There does not seem to actually be any escrow at place. I am certainly interested in the product and if you are legit then feel free to PM me or just reply to this post and I will considered following along and consider purchasing the invite. I also have a few questions about the invite itself I would like to ask.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
July 27, 2017, 01:23:24 PM
Selling
July 25, 2017, 06:32:33 AM
Overpriced for me ??  I used to sell them son

Ok and? I see you are doing this to each seller...

Are you the forum police or somerhing i mean why you care how much i sell them for?...
July 25, 2017, 04:47:42 AM
Overpriced for me ??  I used to sell them son
July 25, 2017, 04:39:17 AM
Newbie selling overpriced invite LOL

Thanks for the free bump!

Overpriced maybe for you, and yes i am newbie here that have nothing do to about my sales
July 25, 2017, 04:26:21 AM
Newbie selling overpriced invite LOL
Pages:
Jump to: