Pages:
Author

Topic: Mt Gox BTC sale imminent. Is this the beginning of the real bear market? - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Let them sell. These bitcoins will be bought with great joy by other market players. and most likely bypassing exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
There is a strong possibility the market will crash: if it does buy on the lows and the next surge in BTC and Alts will be the real deal. The surge in April might not have been the real deal?
Opinion only by by me!!
Hope I am right because I want to buy into some positions!
I think the big boys want a major crash so they can get in!
Many missed the boat because they were caught by surprise with the BTC spike that originated from a group or individual that did this!
Regulation is still up in the air!

Your speculations might he real but most of the investors want this rally to continue and would not go back to $6k because they have gained what they wanted. It is still not too late to buy Bitcoin because it will still go higher as time goes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
A major pull back is possible

Do not discount it!

If the big boys enter the market it will moon but at the moment existing participants are keeping the market afloat!

BTC is overbought

ETH is a shining star to some extent

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
As far as I know, it's about 16,000 BTC. And the network immediately appeared a message to prevent an ambiguous interpretation of this sale.

"Following consultation with cryptocurrency experts, I sold BTC and BCC, not by an ordinary sale through the BTC/BCC exchange, but in a manner that would avoid affecting the market price, while ensuring the security of the transaction to the [greatest] extent possible,"

This is direct quote from Mt. Gox Trustee Kobayashi. As you can see, this transaction can not affect the course of Bitcoin in any way.

This is a good information about mt gox dumping all they possessed in a manner that shall have no effect on the course of the btc price movement but as good as that may sound; do you have any link to proof the authenticity of your claim ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Good question to open up the general discussion about the bull-bear market. However, I don think the market will crash now onwards because what you experienced yesterday was merely the response to MEW hacks which created panic amongst the people to forcibly sell the crypto currencies they have got.

This boat is no way sinking but it just had little pull back as result of FUD. Obviously we experience this all the time and there is no by means we are looking forward to the bear market. Just imagine after huge crash also we are still sustaining the price around 9K USD. Now that is thinkable !
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Real bear market?

-No. January is the month where the real bear market started.

They always do this so that they have a good position in the market. Buying their favorite coin and for sure bitcoin at the cheapest price that they want and will just repeat it - sell at high.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
I think it is just your wish because you missed to take entry in the previous dip, i personally think that the trend has changed to positive and market will follow the new trend for next few weeks or months.

Markets trade on news NOT fundamentals. USA is waking up now let’s see how they take the news. Top 5 coins are going bearish based on chart fundamentals.

Agreed, markets trade on news and sentiment. Who knows what comes next, everyone wants a bull run Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
As far as I know, it's about 16,000 BTC. And the network immediately appeared a message to prevent an ambiguous interpretation of this sale.

"Following consultation with cryptocurrency experts, I sold BTC and BCC, not by an ordinary sale through the BTC/BCC exchange, but in a manner that would avoid affecting the market price, while ensuring the security of the transaction to the [greatest] extent possible,"

This is direct quote from Mt. Gox Trustee Kobayashi. As you can see, this transaction can not affect the course of Bitcoin in any way.
I think it is just your wish because you missed to take entry in the previous dip, i personally think that the trend has changed to positive and market will follow the new trend for next few weeks or months.

Markets trade on news NOT fundamentals. USA is waking up now let’s see how they take the news. Top 5 coins are going bearish based on chart fundamentals.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
There is a strong possibility the market will crash: if it does buy on the lows and the next surge in BTC and Alts will be the real deal. The surge in April might not have been the real deal?
Opinion only by by me!!
Hope I am right because I want to buy into some positions!
Many missed the boat because they were caught by surprise with the BTC spike that originated from a group or individual that did this!
Regulation is still up in the air!
Pages:
Jump to: