Pages:
Author

Topic: Mt Gox CEO Mark Karpeles Implicated in Silk Road Trial - page 4. (Read 4607 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
"The trial of alleged Silk Road ringleader Ross Ulbricht took a surprising twist today when a witness from the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) apparently claimed that Mark Karpeles, former CEO of the embattled bitcoin exchange Mt Gox, was once suspected to be the black market's mastermind, Dread Pirate Roberts."

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-ceo-mark-karpeles-implicated-silk-road-trial/
---------------------------------------------------

What do you think guys ?

And from where they got this smart conclusion ? That witness is just claiming tho ? Or he got at least some proofs
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Most of the big exchangers are the same. That's why they will be closed. The ones from USA like BitPay and Coinbase very soon.

So do you know Tony? He's a great guy and a savvy businessman. And have you been out to SF to see Coinbase. Great location huh?
Now why would these successful companies close? They have tens of thousands of happy customers.   
Activity: 700
Give that agent a fucking medal!!!

I would love to see them pin everything on Karpeles, not going to happen, but would be very nice for a lot of people.

On a side note, a friend of mine wrote me a letter saying that he plays magic the gathering in jail, so Karpeles would be a king lol
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
So the head of the largest Bitcoin exchange in history--which also served as a BTC bank of sorts for more than any other entity in history--was the man behind the largest black market site in history? Well, at least it was associated with Magic: The Gathering. At least that part's not criminal!

Most of the big exchangers are the same. That's why they will be closed. The ones from USA like BitPay and Coinbase very soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"The trial of alleged Silk Road ringleader Ross Ulbricht took a surprising twist today when a witness from the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) apparently claimed that Mark Karpeles, former CEO of the embattled bitcoin exchange Mt Gox, was once suspected to be the black market's mastermind, Dread Pirate Roberts."

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-ceo-mark-karpeles-implicated-silk-road-trial/

What do you think guys ?

Was there any proof to the claim, or was it just a claim to get his money back from mtgox Tongue ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So the head of the largest Bitcoin exchange in history--which also served as a BTC bank of sorts for more than any other entity in history--was the man behind the largest black market site in history? Well, at least it was associated with Magic: The Gathering. At least that part's not criminal!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
LoLz... DPR did not loose any coin.
Activity: 518
Hodl!
Well they lost coins didn't they? Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 66
I don't know; how many times did Silk Road crash?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

What do you think guys ?

Pages:
Jump to: