Pages:
Author

Topic: Mt Gox TO Euro Bank Account - Longest Waiting - page 2. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
First time ever since I'm waiting unusually long.

I withdrew on last Sunday evening (very early Monday morning, just after midnight) and by today, the wire hasn't appeared in my bank account.

So it's been 5 full business days.. And yes I used correct details as before.

Not even a particularly large transfer, in the 3-digits.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have done two withdrawal requests to a Euro based Account in Germany. The first 900 USD and the second was 850 USD. 5 business days have passed and i havent received any money yet.

George
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I'm currently withdrawing some; the first test showed no abnormal delay. 5 Business days is quite a bit though.

Was it a large sum, 5-digit or above? Maybe they're doing money laundering checks or something of the like.

I hope to not see any more strange behavior of MtGox, it's making me nervous enough as is. I'd like to have a firmer handle on information about the people responsible, in case things go haywire there. All we have is a name, a company and address in Japan, a bank in France and some USA stuff. I hope they'll prove to be stable and trustworthy.
Isnt that unusual???
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
bitcoin - the aerogel of money
have been waiting for 5 days too.
I suspect someone at mtgox is processing these manually and is now overwhelmed by the the sharp growth in user numbers.
What was the longest you had to wait in business days to withdraw money from Mt Gox tp your Euro based Bank Account with a SEPA transfer? I initiated already 2 withdrawal requests on different days. The first was on the 9 June 2011. Since then it have already passed 4 full business days and we are already on the 5th business day and i havent received any money in my Bank Account and it is 17 June 2011!!! I must say that i entered ALL the details like Name, Address and IBAN/BIC correctly because i have Screenshots before i initiated the withdrawal. So is this usual for Mt Gox? How long was the longest waiting for ypu in business days???

Thanks

George
Pages:
Jump to: