Pages:
Author

Topic: [MTC] [Docademic] [Free Basic Healthcare] Doc Speculation - page 3. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Just saw this on DOC official TG, thought to share here as well... Posted yesterday most probably.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxproiPAoO2/?igshid=n3dt5ta0my30

I don't understand Spanish, but most probably something related to the above link.
https://www.univision.com/local/miami-wltv/asi-funcionan-doc-health-y-doc-emotions-dos-apps-para-recibir-ayuda-medica-y-psicologica-completamente-gratis-video

It seems someone transcripted it > https://t.me/docToken/536994

Source: https://t.me/docToken/537186

An important message from our CTO:

Good day, evening and night!

For some time now, we have been deliberating around an important topic for our community. The airdrop has been a subject of discussion since the early stages of the ICO and we have been trying to make it work the best way for everyone. On the near swap to a new blockchain, we have foreseen that maintaining the airdrop as it is now will be a trouble instead of a benefit, so a decision has been made around this remaining MTC. We still have 66,714,979 MTC that we can deliver thru the actual monthly airdrops for the remaining airdrop months, to be distributed on what we call a big airdrop or burn them. The first option has been discarded because it will be a lot of trouble to keep the airdrop working after the swap, so we have two remaining options.

We know that some people prefer one over the other but after doing some analysis around the current crypto-economy we have determined that the best for the most is to burn all the remaining airdrop MTC.
This operation will be done today at 18:00:00 CST time transferring the remaining MTC to the contract that we have for this specific purpose and that can be found on the address 0x34AFA7fF9A8eb4d8e61145ca81e2d0DAb7B03662.

We believe this is the best for the future of MTC and soon to be DOC coin and appreciate your understanding around this decision.
As always, we value all your support and trust that have deposit on us thru all this time.

According to the bold portion, it seems the remaining MTCs will be burned out today.

Due to the ongoing brutal ban wave, I'm confirming again that everything posted here is taken from DOC OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP.
I believe the project will rise again, it is one of the projects that I am really relying on and waiting to pick up again in the next bull run because I don’t really think they have ever experienced bull run before, the last increase you and I both saw happened when they first entered exchange, and you know how investors behaves, they started dumping the coin after seeing a very big profit.

Few of us are just the one still holding on to their future because if you read their white paper and see their team, you will realize that there is a great future for the project as it is the first health project ever launched using blockchain tech, so I still believe that they will rise again.
As cryptoizotx said in his post that if DOC team delivers 20% of what they promise, it might be a great investment.
So what I see is that they have so many promises and only 20% can easily be delivered the way the team is working right now.

There are so many things I've heard about DOC's plans, it could be a rumor, it could be solid, but I'm waiting for the new whitepaper to know what is coming up.

I have known about new exchanges listing through Charles AMA (Binance, Coinbase, Kraken) and they are working on it.
I have known about DocPad, I don't know yet what is it and Charles said it will be coming by Q3.

I have heard about masternode, Canada expansion, Marketing campaign by Lionel Messi, partnerships and a lot of other things. If I write all of the things then the post will be unreadable.

It will better to watch the AMAs, those who want to know more about future plans of DOC.

I'm very much optimistic about DOC and buying as much as I can now.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Unfortunately the price drop is very sad. It was a powerful project I followed since ICO. I still have a significant amount in my hand, but I have question marks about the future.
I believe the project will rise again, it is one of the projects that I am really relying on and waiting to pick up again in the next bull run because I don’t really think they have ever experienced bull run before, the last increase you and I both saw happened when they first entered exchange, and you know how investors behaves, they started dumping the coin after seeing a very big profit.

Few of us are just the one still holding on to their future because if you read their white paper and see their team, you will realize that there is a great future for the project as it is the first health project ever launched using blockchain tech, so I still believe that they will rise again.
Do they have any plans to achieve any new exchanges? Why they didn't tried binance. Binance loves small cap real projects.  
Charles said he talked with CZ about listing on Binance in his 5th AMA. You can check after 46-47 minutes mark. Charles also said about his listing plan on Kraken, Coinbase.

If you have the time then watch the 5th AMA full, then you will know a lot of things about DOC.

Unfortunately the price drop is very sad. It was a powerful project I followed since ICO. I still have a significant amount in my hand, but I have question marks about the future.
I can understand what you are saying, but I still believe DOC is a powerful project and has a lot of things planned for the future.
You can also check the AMA, maybe some of your questions are answered there and you may clear your doubts.

yonton is banned from my thread. I will be deleting every post he makes in this thread. So I'm requesting him not to post here.
He is mentally sick and needs treatment, I may consider his posts in future if he gets treatment and returns back later to post.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Docademic still has much potential to rise again after the mainnet launch, it will be a disgrace to call it a pump and dump coin. Even during the last ATH (~$0.42) i didn't sold my MTC, I am still holding all of them because i really believe this project has a great future.
Not affected by news is a positive signal, lets wait and watch where it goes.

With the current BTC rise, I still have some hope that I'll be able to recover my losses with MTC. I hope with the launch of mainnet, our coin can recover itself and we still have a month and a half left till it happens. They are releasing a new whitepaper as well so looking forward to that too to see how they've changed their roadmap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think the most important steps are first New exchanges and second a successfull mainnet platform...
It's true that Doc is lacking a top exchange right now, maybe after mainnet launch Doc will proceed to list in new top exchanges.
Do they have any plans to achieve any new exchanges? Why they didn't tried binance. Binance loves small cap real projects. 
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
MTC was one of those tokens whose price started from literally $0.01 and then increased overnight. I sold 40k tokens at $0.2-$0.35 and then wanted to sell others when the price dipped to $0.1 and then it never increased. I am still holding my tokens since a year and as of now the price is not even it's starting price.

Currently, the price is not affected by any news but it's only pump and dump. They are planning to launch their mainnet by next week so let's hope it brings in something positive.

Docademic still has much potential to rise again after the mainnet launch, it will be a disgrace to call it a pump and dump coin. Even during the last ATH (~$0.42) i didn't sold my MTC, I am still holding all of them because i really believe this project has a great future.
Not affected by news is a positive signal, lets wait and watch where it goes.

I think the most important steps are first New exchanges and second a successfull mainnet platform...
It's true that Doc is lacking a top exchange right now, maybe after mainnet launch Doc will proceed to list in new top exchanges.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
I think Doc.com is a really great project. Free virtual healthcare (physical and mental) for the world. Really dedicated team at Doc.  They will make tons of money by selling the anonymous medical data they are collecting from millions of people worldwide.  Private and public institutions will need to buy the upcoming Doc coin (previously mtc token) to access this data. The price of the coin will skyrocket!  Anyone buying now is going to be extremely happy in a couple of years. It’s like buying amazon stock back in the 90’s. Can’t wait for what’s next.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
50 sat soon, sell everywhere
Activity: 1
Love the project idea: Free Basic Healthcare for anyone on the planet. Team missed some deadlines, but appears to doing their best in moving forward. Major developments and news are coming soon TM. If team delivers 20% of what they promise, it might be a great investment.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
I know about docademic, this is a very unexpected project. When the price of the tokens is very cheap and in a month this token has increased many times, the docademic was supported by John MC Afee. Maybe that made this token rise very rapidly, but unfortunately now the price has dropped.

A year ago I saw this token was very good, but I don't know now. I don't think about entering and buying this token because there are still many more potential tokens or coins.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
I participated their bounty long time ago. And I sold most of my MTC before it went to moon( Project was very great with real usage. Is there any information about the real usage of their telemedicine application?
Aww, you really lost out, MTC is one of the token I will forever appreciate in life for the opportunity I got to participate in their bounty, I got about 1500 of their tokens through my bounty and I sold them when the market reached its ATH of about 0.3 I think, which I have bought triple of the quantity they gave me back after the price dropped.

The project is really a good one, and the team are quite very hardworking, but I don’t know what is stepping their value down, probably because of the bear market, because I would not say its dumping that caused it, most of the participant like me that took our profit out has already out it back and eve invested more because of the trust I have in their future.
Brother, please remove the whole QUOTE of OP...  Smiley

Op, you were really faster than me in making a decision to create a thread for this wonderful project,
Not really! I was thinking to create this thread for the past 3-4 weeks maybe, and finally created one. So you can see how slow I'm in taking a decision.  Cheesy

I didn’t get to participate in their bounty because I missed it but I invested heavily in this coin when I got the opportunity to do so after researching on the project.
Sorry to hear that you missed bounty, Doc paid a nice amount in bounty campaign.
But happy to hear that you have heavily invested in Doc. I'm also investing as much as I can because the current price is really low and trying to make a nice average.

I will say I lost my first investment to Binance because I panicked based on what my friend told me as to how dangerous it is to keep token on an exchange wallet,
Binance? You may have wanted to write Hitbtc and mistakenly wrote Binance. Doc never got listed in Binance afaik. But I hope they will be listed in Binance in near future.

so in the process of transferring my MTC token to my ether wallet, I lost half of it, but I am so sure that when the bull run comes, I would be able to recover the lost token back.
Damn brother, how did that happened? Did you send in a wrong address?
I just hope you will recover your loss in the next bull run. My best wishes to you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
OP updated!

I missed the information about token swap. Thanks for sharing this info and looks like it's no automatic but rather manual. Will need to follow the main channel more often now. I hope they give time to users to swap their tokens.

There are many tokens that follow P&D and for MTC it was the same as the price soon dropped.
Nothing is confirmed yet. I'm waiting for the new whitepaper release, hopefully, everything will be covered there. I'm much interested to know about the masternode. Let's see what comes up.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

I am still holding my tokens since a year and as of now the price is not even it's starting price.
Currently, the price is not affected by any news but it's only pump and dump. They are planning to launch their mainnet by next week so let's hope it brings in something positive.
The Doc is currently undervalued and the reason may be because of getting delisted from Hitbtc and it caused because of Mr. McAfee.
But they have great plans ahead and I believe the Doc will get its real value soon.

I don't agree with your accusation of P&D because we saw such a scenario only once. Not sure if you will agree with me or not.

They airdropped the unsold tokens on a monthly basis to the hodlers.
But 2 months ago they stopped that and burned all the remaining tokens and reduced the total supply.
And currently they are working fully on their mainnet launch and swap, and also they have great plans on promotion maybe it will start after the mainnet launch.

I missed the information about token swap. Thanks for sharing this info and looks like it's no automatic but rather manual. Will need to follow the main channel more often now. I hope they give time to users to swap their tokens.

There are many tokens that follow P&D and for MTC it was the same as the price soon dropped.
I participated their bounty long time ago. And I sold most of my MTC before it went to moon( Project was very great with real usage. Is there any information about the real usage of their telemedicine application?
Yes, Doc is a great project with real usage and afaik they are providing services to USA, Mexico, S. Africa by their app. They are steadily expanding to all over the world.

I am still holding my tokens since a year and as of now the price is not even it's starting price.
The Doc is currently undervalued and the reason may be because of getting delisted from Hitbtc and it caused because of Mr. McAfee.
But they have great plans ahead and I believe the Doc will get its real value soon.

I don't agree with your accusation of P&D because we saw such a scenario only once. Not sure if you will agree with me or not.

They told that they will start some kind of stacking for MTC holders, I even got some tokens before sold MTC. Is it working now?
They airdropped the unsold tokens on a monthly basis to the hodlers.
But 2 months ago they stopped that and burned all the remaining tokens and reduced the total supply.
And currently they are working fully on their mainnet launch and swap, and also they have great plans on promotion maybe it will start after the mainnet launch.
Pages:
Jump to: