Pages:
Author

Topic: Mt.Gox account transferred 6000 bitcoins today - page 2. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
MtGox sold Bitcoins for $ 70 million and the BTC rate collapsed by almost 10 percent. I think MtGox will sell the remains of its bitcoins in parts so as not to crush the crypto market. After all, they have to pay off their debts, so they are benefited by the high price of Bitcoin. In any case, MtGox remains the winner, because in 2013, bitcoin cost a little more than $ 1000 and fell to $300.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
yes if he sells all the bitcoin he owns it will be very influential on the bitcoin price, but it seems he will not sell it all at once.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
bitcoin prices are down 8.6% now . is this a response ? there are still 140000 bitcoin remaining in Mt.Gox wallet . if it will sell bitcoin next time . will the market fall ? is there a solution to this problem ?

Do you have links for this alleged 140000 Bitcoin that still in their wallet? this for us to be inform well of this dumping moves and be able to ride on it. As what i have read in the news it is $8,000 not $6,000 https://www.ccn.com/8200-btc-moved-from-mt-gox-wallet-possible-sell-off-affects-bitcoin-price/ that have been sell-off so therefore they have remaining $132,000 for their future disposal in which we need to ride on maybe thru sell high and buy it low again or any strategy that will work to avoid losses.
Activity: 325
Merit: 11
The 8.6% fall is probably not due to Mt. Gox selling alone. Panic selling due to the FUD that police raid South Korea exchange might also contribute to it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
bitcoin prices are down 8.6% now . is this a response ? there are still 140000 bitcoin remaining in Mt.Gox wallet . if it will sell bitcoin next time . will the market fall ? is there a solution to this problem ?

They are to be blamed more likely to the on going market crashes and if they continue to sell their remaining bitcoin then I think the market would just continue to crash harder and the only thing we could do is to grab the opportunity of bitcoin's lowered price or just wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0

what is there to panic? people have a lot of IFs, WHAT IF and so forth. people are overthinking so far that it’s no longer healthy. life is short. why bring excess baggage? relax. bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
waaw it's a fantastic amount, if it's true that he has that amount, and he will sell it, beware of the possibility of bitcin prices going to freefall it can happen ..
Activity: 192
Just Relax. There is no reason to panic as they wanted to sell their bitcoin at a higher price. Maybe, There are lots of whales waiting for mt.gox bitcoin to be eaten. If you know what I mean. This is just beginning of bitcoin and I'm optimistic. After the Consensus 2018, there will be more money pouring into bitcoin
Activity: 154
Mt.Gox is The sword of Damocles hanging overhead ,in the short term ? will it kill the bull market ? Should it be punished ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I read in cnnn that it sold 8,000btc. And yes. This selling of bitcoins has a huge impact on the price. The more there are bitcoins in the market the lesser the price will be. If mt gox would decide to sell all 140,000 btc this will have a humongous impact on the price of btc. But i don't think mt gox would do that. It would wait for the price to somehow recover before they will start selling again. All we need is another whale wanting to buy a whole lot of bitcoins at a lower ratw.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
This news could push people to panic sell their holdings so for me this is another FuD. The bitcoin price movement these days are normal and I don't believe that mt.gox is still holding that big amount of bitcoin. Look at the movement of the price last week if they saw the price was increased they should sell even small amount of bitcoin that could affect the price.

What I saw here they are using the mt.gox to push people to sell. If you are investor you must be stay calm and don't believe in any fud's. Don't let fud's to control your feelings make your own research before you decide to sell you bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
these transfer news make the market shaking. people are so scared of mt.gox and that people are nightmare for the market.

I knew it was forbidden for them to sell until september this year according to the court decision. Am I wrong?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We hope at that time there would be people who will be ready buying that millions of Bitcoins from Mt.Gox. That way no matter what they they do to their BTC there would be people who wants them more than they wanted to, and it will be a good part in us as it is not compressed in one account anymore, it will be liquidized to different investors.
Activity: 112

There is no solution to it but to just wait. Even if Mt. Gox is dumping their bitcoin but they are not foolish to sell it all at once. They will sell it slowly by waiting for the price to increase and they will sell their btc. They will not dump all of their bitcoins at once since when that happens the price of bitcoin will hover back to 100$ and if that happens Mt. Gox will be left behind again in the bitcoin world.

Fully agreed with you Xester. but if htey all at once it will affect market so negatively and it will take time to recover.
Activity: 43
Mt Gox has sold plenty of times before. I hope it does not dip anymore or I might be a panic seller too lol.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

There are over 17 millions Bitcoins that can be sold.  Why would be this 140k particularly important? 

These number of bitcoin is low compared to the total supply. But some people are afraid all of them are sold at the same time and they want to take the advantage of short time trading. This causes many of bitcoins are sold even that bitcoins are not sold. Panic sellers also cause the price to fall more.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

There are over 17 millions Bitcoins that can be sold.  Why would be this 140k particularly important? 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It's very obvious, a situation like this can pull the market down. There's nothing we can do about it since its there move, its a business for them, maybe they already gained a lot so they are doing it. The best thing to do is to wait, as market price will and always regain after a dumping situation that happened today.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Probably the reason lets 's see Monday what the market says. It could be just the usual weak hands selling their coins while in a crisis panic
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Probably going to be another BTC dump; but there's no proof that these BTC will actually be sold right now. What if the bitcoin is just being moved between wallets for multiple possible reasons? To be completely honest people shouldn't panic about this though; sure, price can crash once more due to a possible dump, but these price crashes due to the MtGox dude is only temporary. At some point he's going to run out of BTC to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: