Pages:
Author

Topic: mtgox Account Verification -> Error: undefined - page 2. (Read 2967 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
They say 5 business days.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I don't even get to that part of verification where I can upload any files.

-> Filling out my information, clicking next, shows up a summary (everything right) -> Save -> Error: undefined

Do you know how long it usually takes to get a response from the Verification Support Team at mt.gox?

I'm regretting it so badly that I pushed my coins to mtgox like an idiot.
Activity: 18
I did this myself but have not experienced any issues. Sorry for perhaps pointing out the obvious, but have you tried multiple browsers to see if it fixes the issue? What about the format of your ident docs? I think they only accept *.jpg, *.png and *.pdf
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This happens with several online poker sites too, online Mt gox is more trustworthy I think.
I have no problem with relieving my personal information because I don't do anything illegal, the problem is I can't save my credentials because i get an unidentified error when trying to do so.

I've hit on the mtgox support right now, let's see what will happen.
Activity: 11
well mate now a days almost all BTC related websites need some kind of verifications like bitstamp MTGOX etc

so be careful do not put much money there if you not able to provide verification documents

better spend or cashout your BTCs via private peer to peer trade with trusted members or escrow use.

Regards

Well when i try to witdhdraw BTCs, I get an error saying: Your account is currently pending review, please visit https://mtgox.com/forms/verification

Verifiying doesn't work, so I'm stuck and losing money.
Activity: 7
Yeah its said that for a while, i still have the option to send BTC out, dont want to actually do that to see if it still works but if you want em out give it a try.

Yup

Attention Users: All withdrawals and deposits require account verification.

Even when trying to send bitcoins.

Makes me mad somehow.   Angry
Activity: 7
You need to be verified to send BTC out? WTF, thought you could do this?? I sent some out last week and im still waiting to be verified.

Have they changed this now?
Hi,

first of all: I'm quite new to this whole bitcoin thingy.

I just bought some bitcoins for a quite good price 3 days ago, hence the marketplace on mtgox was much more attractive, I created an account at mtgox and transferred my bitcoins to mtgox.

Well I got an super offer for my bitcoins on another site so I wanted to transfer my bitcoins from mtgox to this site, but mtgox is requiring a verification of my account. Receiving bitcoins is fine, sending them needs verification. What the?

I tried to enter my credentials into the respective forms, click on save but it says: "Erorr: undefined" on the next loaded page.

Did anyone else experience this issue? Is there a solution for that?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: