Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGox BTC is been selling - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2018, 08:40:01 PM
I'm really so tired of this news, making bitcoin failing for breakout and panic sell. Hopefully end soon.
What can we expect? next time when there's a famous person that sold his bitcoin, they'll put it on news.

Just like the way what Bill Gates did, after shorting there are news that covered his sold bitcoins. I don't know why this is still a big deal. Yes it adds supply to the market but all of us are getting tired of the same news that are spreading FUD to the community.

It's definitely make a tired to heard that news.
Well I completely convinced that there's many people wants to put bitcoins down, that's why they spreading a FUD. I'm sure there's another news will appear, if there are popular person are sell their bitcoins lol.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
May 22, 2018, 08:22:28 PM
I'm really so tired of this news, making bitcoin failing for breakout and panic sell. Hopefully end soon.
What can we expect? next time when there's a famous person that sold his bitcoin, they'll put it on news.

Just like the way what Bill Gates did, after shorting there are news that covered his sold bitcoins. I don't know why this is still a big deal. Yes it adds supply to the market but all of us are getting tired of the same news that are spreading FUD to the community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 08:00:33 PM
Activity: 35
May 22, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
I don't want to make panic, I just want to know more.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
8,214.97744 BTC was transfered to 1LncfoCX1yzuiW3hzejarvgZ1WahnAQ4o4 from MTGox BTC cold wallets on 2018-5-10,  today about 2070 BTC of them is transfered to 3DzSVk4veMCkNbNT9CdETeE26uWxmNbBnD, it looks like an exchange hot wallet. Whose wallet is this?
can someone tell me MTGox BTC was sold to which exchange in last two years?
is just a new kind of FUD, and some people are trying  to manipulate the market with this FUD. They want other people to panic and sell their coins low, so manipulators can buy them and sell later. People shouldn't care about minor news, it's a good way to lose money if you trade by reacting to them,
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 22, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
So this can be the reason why the market is shaking again?

Time has proven that all these hacks, government bans and other stuff doesn't matter in the long run, so people should never panic on this market.
Agree, they are making us believe that there's something big when there are news like these.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
May 22, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
"MTGox is selling" is just a new kind of FUD, and some people are trying  to manipulate the market with this FUD. They want other people to panic and sell their coins low, so manipulators can buy them and sell later. People shouldn't care about minor news, it's a good way to lose money if you trade by reacting to them, instead people should have a good long term strategy that ignores minor fluctuations. Time has proven that all these hacks, government bans and other stuff doesn't matter in the long run, so people should never panic on this market.
May 22, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
nobody care this case, WTF!
May 22, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
8,214.97744 BTC was transfered to 1LncfoCX1yzuiW3hzejarvgZ1WahnAQ4o4 from MTGox BTC cold wallets on 2018-5-10,  today about 2070 BTC of them is transfered to 3DzSVk4veMCkNbNT9CdETeE26uWxmNbBnD, it looks like an exchange hot wallet. Whose wallet is this?
can someone tell me MTGox BTC was sold to which exchange in last two years?
Pages:
Jump to: