Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox btc price > 1.3 million per bitcoin - page 2. (Read 15174 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
did anyone have a ridiculous low buy order in case what happened last time happened again?

if so did you withdraw the coins

Like this?

http://bitcoinweekly.com/comics/bitcoin-selloff
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I need it to drop to 9.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

https://mtgox.com/trade/history

The last remotely legitimate trade was at 14.1989$

DAMNIT.  My luck.   Originally had the coins selling at 14.19 but greedily upped it a bit.

Might turn out to be for the best for all we know there could be a rally in a few hours.

DAMNIT.  My luck.   Originally had the coins selling at 14.19 but greedily upped it a bit.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
My Sell of 32 BTC @ 13.95$ is still in my account history... coins are gone and money is still on my account.....

My sell of 7.6 BTC @ 14.3 never executed.  WTF.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
My sell of 7.6 BTC @ 14.3 never executed.  WTF.

It probably executed @ ~$1.37M instead, which was then promptly rolled back because that money probably never actually existed and it was just a system error.
My Sell of 32 BTC @ 13.95$ is still in my account history... coins are gone and money is still on my account.....

My sell of 7.6 BTC @ 14.3 never executed.  WTF.
serves you people right you shouldve learned from the first hack not to use MtG.
like you didnt see this happening after the whole dwolla crap.
but look TdH is still going strong

Well has anyone lost money out of this? Other than Mark perhaps?

I haven't really made any money out of bitcoin but I've learned a lot about myself and had one hell of an adventure!
Activity: 168
serves you people right you shouldve learned from the first hack not to use MtG.

Tradehill doesn't do Dwolla anymore.
Activity: 182
Whew, 1/confirmed  Grin Grin. Now just waiting for mtgox to acknowledge em  Grin

Mine finished confirming OK. Glad I got them out but there was a window after the glitch where I could have sold at a profit as I had bought for $14.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
did anyone have a ridiculous low buy order in case what happened last time happened again?

I don't think that would have helped - this wasn't a crash, this was an artificial skyrocket (due to bug or hax, nothing's been confirmed on these forums yet). The only way someone would have been able to get coins out is if they realized they had a bunch of USD, bought as many coins as they could with it (it looks like when this happened the trade server crashed because the asks and bids were overlapping so it's doubtful that could have happened) and then immediately transferred them out.
Activity: 237
We just went from 14.9 to 13.5 in less than an hour

huh? thats just not true?
Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Whew, 1/confirmed  Grin Grin. Now just waiting for mtgox to acknowledge em  Grin
Whew, that's good to hear  Grin. I've problems with mtgox lately so I think I'm a bit paranoid  Cheesy

Network just got another block - did your transactions get in?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Massive deflatation I'd call it Tongue
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

but we came from 12.X before.  Wink
Activity: 168