Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox CEO admits tweaking account - page 2. (Read 1579 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 03, 2015, 02:59:08 AM
Don't send any police force to Max Kerpeles, because he simply buy/outs them before they even reach him.

Now he has so much money he can buy laws, lawyers, police force etc etc. It is over, he won.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
August 03, 2015, 02:54:49 AM
waiting to see how the whole story unfolds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
LOL what you looking at?
August 03, 2015, 02:50:47 AM
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/03/national/crime-legal/mtgox-ceo-admits-tweaking-account-faces-fresh-claim-misusing-8-9-million-deposits

Mark Karpeles, the head of the collapsed MtGox bitcoin exchange who was arrested in Tokyo on suspicion that he artificially created $1 million in the virtual currency, admitted he tweaked the amount of a bitcoin account, claiming the move was to test a computer system, sources said Monday.

Before his arrest, Karpeles told the Nikkei business daily that he never misused customers’ funds and he still suspected outside hackers had been stealing bitcoins for years.

And of course you trust him  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 03, 2015, 02:09:34 AM
He really Hit BTC market by stoling their Cline's Btc ...... and led the market to death
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
August 03, 2015, 01:36:11 AM
Yeah right, now he will be saying whatever and that many things were coincidence and of course, it's outside hackers fault and if all of this doesn't work then it will probably be Bitcoin's fault at the end, just so he can get away or get the least prison time.

Well, things are not going like that Mark. You stole or fu**ed up the real people and you should pay. I haven't lost a single dime from Mt. Gox,I did lose money in BTER so I feel all the pain of the people that trusted you and you screwed them over!

It's a payback time!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 02, 2015, 11:57:00 PM
He must be punished.
He has stolen millions from his customers.
Most of those had invested their life savings into mtgox and he stole those.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2015, 11:52:43 PM
It seems like it is not that often we see justice in this crypto world.  I hope that the victims of the gox feel like they are getting a little payback, and I also hope that the sentence is not light.  Stealing money is stealing time, and I hate it when crooks get away with it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
August 02, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
Sure Karpeles, we all believe you had the best of thoughts at heart when you started your swindle campaign. Have a piece of the Japo jail experience and then get back to me, k thx. Jail and fine this bitch and then let come what may at this point.
Activity: 289
August 02, 2015, 10:03:39 PM
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/03/national/crime-legal/mtgox-ceo-admits-tweaking-account-faces-fresh-claim-misusing-8-9-million-deposits

Mark Karpeles, the head of the collapsed MtGox bitcoin exchange who was arrested in Tokyo on suspicion that he artificially created $1 million in the virtual currency, admitted he tweaked the amount of a bitcoin account, claiming the move was to test a computer system, sources said Monday.

Before his arrest, Karpeles told the Nikkei business daily that he never misused customers’ funds and he still suspected outside hackers had been stealing bitcoins for years.
Pages:
Jump to: