Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox - deposits not working?! - page 2. (Read 3925 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
www.btcbuy.info
December 13, 2012, 03:01:59 PM
I deposited to my account, got "22 confirmations, broadcast through 7 nodes". MtGox doesn't show deposit.

open service request, get this:

Thank you for your email and for providing the details and I will have that checked and I will keep you updated on the status.

Please be aware that:

When withdrawing or depositing bitcoins into your Mt.Gox account there may occasionally be a delay (1~24 hours) depending on network congestion, your internet connection speed and the time required to get 6 confirmations on the network. If you're sending to your computer's wallet, it's good practice to keep your bitcoin client running so it can download the block chain. For those that may not know the block chain is the complete history of all transactions made on the bitcoin network, and as such it can take some time to update and download the most current block and see the bitcoins in your wallet.

If you aren't seeing the funds after either withdrawing/sending to Mt. Gox from your bitcoin program, please wait 24 hours before contacting us. If your transfer has still not occurred within 48 hours, please lodge a support request so we may begin the process of tracking your bitcoins and reinitiating the transfer.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Mt.Gox Support by responding to this email (should the enquiry relate to this ticket).

Which I guess is their version of "please stay on the line, your call is VERY IMPORTANT TO US"

Anybody else have deposited BTC to MtGox recently?
Pages:
Jump to: