Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGOX - International Wire Transfer Has Not Arrived After 24 Days - page 3. (Read 9547 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone,

I know that you are all upset with the situation and that many of you are really frustrated. To be honest, a lot of small things occurring in a short period of time has caused some withdrawals to be delayed for certain customers. I can assure you that this is not a common issue, and only a small number of people are affected by this.

Now, while this will not help to solve the problem for the affected users, rest assured that we are actively working on improving the speed and reliability of our transactions, since it is for us of the utmost importance! Also we are working on a revamped withdrawal and deposit system that will be not only cheaper but also much faster and far more convenient that what we have today. I have no ETA for you on this, but we are working like crazy to make it happen soon

Once again, we are very sorry for the delays that some of you are suffering from, please remember that we are not stalling or forgetting you, we are working on it case by case!

What issues? Tell us more. Otherwise it just sounds like a company is about to bust. This is what usually happens just before a foreclosure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Hey all, just was wondering if any support team or people who experienced this can chime in. I have a verified mtgox account and I withdraw $10000 USD pretty often with no problems, I receive it on average in about 3 business days. It has now been 24 days and counting, I withdraw $10000 USD (max I can in one time), and it still hasnt arrived, I contacted the support but they just repeat them selves basically saying its the bank doing an investigation  and they are waiting to process it mentioning it takes about 2 weeks.... I also sent another $10000 USD again and of course hasnt arrived (i sent this about 5-6 days later thinking it was just going to be a normal delay for the previous 10k). I now have about $19000 USD in my account and I am looking for alternative options as I cant afford to wait so long...

If anyone can tell me there experience or opinions on what I can do (to wait or just use another alternative that is preferably low on fees), I would really appreciate it, thank you

You can do wires by sending bitcoins directly on Spend Bitcoins. We don't hold any funds at all ever. You send bitcoins, we convert same day. Wires take 1-2 business days to arrive in your bank account. Check out all the options at http://spendbitcoins.com/convert.
vip
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

I know that you are all upset with the situation and that many of you are really frustrated. To be honest, a lot of small things occurring in a short period of time has caused some withdrawals to be delayed for certain customers. I can assure you that this is not a common issue, and only a small number of people are affected by this.

Now, while this will not help to solve the problem for the affected users, rest assured that we are actively working on improving the speed and reliability of our transactions, since it is for us of the utmost importance! Also we are working on a revamped withdrawal and deposit system that will be not only cheaper but also much faster and far more convenient that what we have today. I have no ETA for you on this, but we are working like crazy to make it happen soon

Once again, we are very sorry for the delays that some of you are suffering from, please remember that we are not stalling or forgetting you, we are working on it case by case!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This is scary. Real scary.

I just got a note from Mt Gox saying that my transaction is in their system as "pending". My bank report the funds have cleared at their end. When I asked Mt Gox for a definitive answer as to when/why I got a reply saying that their bank was holding the funds to investigate them .. I'm a legitimate operator and have had no problems in the past with payments like this.

Its starting to sound like cash flow issues with Mt Gox. I'm going to suspend all activity with them until they pay up.

This isn't how I want my BitCoin experience to be ... 2-3 weeks per transaction .. if we want BitCoin to continue to be successful currency, the major strategic players can't perform like this.

Thats the exact same answer I get, the bank is doing an investigation but I just got a new answer after I kept asking them/explaining how I cant afford to wait on funds for that length of time. This is the answer I got

Hello,

We apologize. Please be aware that withdrawals can be delayed depending on the traffic. Due to the US tax day, there are many withdrawals pending and being investigated by banks. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

I got this reply from Aurum Exchange support

Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time we cannot lower the fees since we have a lot of capital (6 figures) tied up with MtGox for several weeks now. Hopefully when the situation normalizes with them and withdrawals to our company are processed faster, we will be able to lower the fees.

Best regards,

Looks like they are having problems with mtgox themselves

This is scary. Real scary.

I just got a note from Mt Gox saying that my transaction is in their system as "pending". My bank report the funds have cleared at their end. When I asked Mt Gox for a definitive answer as to when/why I got a reply saying that their bank was holding the funds to investigate them .. I'm a legitimate operator and have had no problems in the past with payments like this.

Its starting to sound like cash flow issues with Mt Gox. I'm going to suspend all activity with them until they pay up.

This isn't how I want my BitCoin experience to be ... 2-3 weeks per transaction .. if we want BitCoin to continue to be successful currency, the major strategic players can't perform like this.

I got this reply from Aurum Exchange support

Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time we cannot lower the fees since we have a lot of capital (6 figures) tied up with MtGox for several weeks now. Hopefully when the situation normalizes with them and withdrawals to our company are processed faster, we will be able to lower the fees.

Best regards,

Looks like they are having problems with mtgox themselves
bitdragon - I am unaware of Sonba, what are the limits and how does it work?

Chaang - My last one took 24 days, they used to average 3 buisness days, sometimes receieving in 2, just recently this crazy delay thats really turning me away from them.

Grey - Hey, unfortunately not the rest, the first 10 k just arrived after 24 days, but the other two (one that has been pending for just over 2 weeks, has not arrived) any updates on yours? I keep sending messages to there support team, I really cant afford to be waiting on funds like this.

I contacted Aurum Exchange regarding larger amounts and a fixed rate, so hopefully will get a response soon and post it on here. Maybe if they see there is a demand they will change there rates.

Crypto is good too i have dealt with them and i am verified (not sure what level as they changed there whole system now) only problem is there volume and the withdraw limit at the time (5k max)

@Grey- Sorry to hear that, 2-3 weeks is unacceptable, im not sure if it makes  a difference if your a "trusted" member though?

Aurum exchange looks like a great place but i did the calculations on a bank wire and its way too much, imo there should be a fixed rate for higher amounts or at least a lower %, if that was the case i would use them very often

Hey playitoff2577 - did your funds come through?

Agree with regard to Aurum exchange - if the rate was lower, I would switch right now.

I've been trying to get onto Cryptoexchange but after sending ID scans, I still haven't been verified after 4 weeks ..
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
I have done many withdrawals through Sonba on the forum with Mtgox Codes and it has worked flawlessly.
I don't dare request another Mtgox withdrawal through wire anymore Smiley
ty all for the advice/sharing experience. They updated me on the 18th with a transaction log saying it has been processed at the date of  April 18th, then arrived in bank the following day. I hope from here on it should be smooth and like the previous transactions the past months, (3 business days to arrive) so i withdraw another $10000 USD, the previous (second withdraw) 10 k hasnt arrived yet though.

@Grey- Sorry to hear that, 2-3 weeks is unacceptable, im not sure if it makes  a difference if your a "trusted" member though?

Aurum exchange looks like a great place but i did the calculations on a bank wire and its way too much, imo there should be a fixed rate for higher amounts or at least a lower %, if that was the case i would use them very often
donator
Activity: 296
Shoulda used AurumXchange  Cheesy

(Shameless advertising for my favourite exchange)

Why thanks BitAvenue Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Shoulda used bitcoin. If he sold them, he had them...

Or maybe convince his main drugs supplier to accept them. That way he would've avoided banks altogether Grin
R-
Activity: 238
Pasta

Hey all, just was wondering if any support team or people who experienced this can chime in. I have a verified mtgox account and I withdraw $10000 USD pretty often with no problems, I receive it on average in about 3 business days. It has now been 24 days and counting, I withdraw $10000 USD (max I can in one time), and it still hasnt arrived, I contacted the support but they just repeat them selves basically saying its the bank doing an investigation  and they are waiting to process it mentioning it takes about 2 weeks.... I also sent another $10000 USD again and of course hasnt arrived (i sent this about 5-6 days later thinking it was just going to be a normal delay for the previous 10k). I now have about $19000 USD in my account and I am looking for alternative options as I cant afford to wait so long...

If anyone can tell me there experience or opinions on what I can do (to wait or just use another alternative that is preferably low on fees), I would really appreciate it, thank you

Similar thing happened to me -sending- to their HSBC account - and now its just happened again with their Japanese account ... (sending)

They put a warning announcement on their news forum and here .. for some reason they thought that was indicative of excellent customer service, instead of letting everyone know directly via login message or email. It then takes 2-3 weeks to get your $$ back .. if you're having issues withdrawing funds, I'd start looking at alternatives ASAP. Its bad enough that sending funds is an issue, if people are can't withdraw their funds ... it starts reeking of cash flow issues.

In what universe is 2 weeks acceptable to obtain a withdrawal?! It should be near instant, 1-2 days at the most. 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Use a mtgox code to send it to a trusted #bitcoin-otc member, and have them send you the funds by an alternate route. (Wire, cheque, etc).

I have a better option: START SPENDING THE FUCKING BITCOINS IN THE ECONOMY!
If he takes my advice I bet no freaking bank will investigate... Tongue
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

Use a mtgox code to send it to a trusted #bitcoin-otc member, and have them send you the funds by an alternate route. (Wire, cheque, etc).

Pages:
Jump to: