Pages:
Author

Topic: mtgox is going to be an scam? - page 2. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 05:53:29 AM
MTGOX has many issues with withdrawals mainly and according to you also deposits (for fiat) they might have an issue getting some banking partners or are simply short on cash after us seized some of there accounts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 16, 2013, 05:44:37 AM
If they are "the biggest" one exchange portal for biitcoins, how they earn money or how they can go bankruptcy? They have only money from fees?

Freezed US bank accounts + expensive lawyers  Huh
There must be reason why USD withdrawals can take months - no doubt they face legal actions when such delays
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 16, 2013, 05:36:25 AM
If they are "the biggest" one exchange portal for biitcoins, how they earn money or how they can go bankruptcy? They have only money from fees?
Activity: 784
December 16, 2013, 05:33:31 AM
Not a scam but very risky in my opinion. I wouldnt be surprised about closeup and bankruptcy
Activity: 490
December 16, 2013, 05:30:48 AM
MtGox is not a scam but a company beleaguered and unable to operate properly
You are best off avoiding them altogether at this point of time
I stopped using them about 2 months ago and dont plan on returning
Activity: 3
December 16, 2013, 05:28:52 AM
Not exactly scum, but mtgox are going off and on too frequently.
In my opinion defenitely not an exchange you should trust.
At least their certificate is now verified, because a week ago it was not verified which leads me to take out all little amounts of coins I have had there.
Activity: 658
December 16, 2013, 05:23:54 AM
What is your opinion?

Stay away from MtGox, BTC-e and OKPay.
Problems are reported with these lately
Activity: 8
December 16, 2013, 05:20:54 AM
Hello,
I wonder, because for about one month ago I made a money transfer to my mtgox account for about one thousand euro (1000) and today still I can't see my money:( I made support request, got some answer but silence for some days now. If u look more, mtgox Facebook profile, we can see that is a lot of people that are missing money from this portal.

What is wrong with Mtgox? I transfered money there 3 times before for some thousands euro. Takę care people because I think they have problems and they are on the way to be a scam;/

What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: