Pages:
Author

Topic: mtgox is only able to do 10 international wire transfers a day - page 2. (Read 2892 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
EUR and PLN transfer are less than a week but limited to Europe or country processing SEPA transactions (swiss, Norway,...).
[a week for big amount, less for others]
This is nonsense and I think the posted email text is fake.  SEPA transfers take at least a month too.

I am still waiting for 3 SEPA withdrawal requests (status: confirmed) to be processed, the oldest dating from 2013/07/29.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Marion, Aug 26 14:04 (JST):
Dear Valued Customer,

As explained by the Support Team, we have currently a big backlog for international wire transfer.

Currently, only 10 wire transfer can be done by days and additional one can be done manually but the bank fee is really expensive.

Domestic transfer are less than 24 hours.

EUR and PLN transfer are less than a week but limited to Europe or country processing SEPA transactions (swiss, Norway,...).
[a week for big amount, less for others]

We are currently working on new partners and deal with interesting fee for our users. (Banks take their time, so it cannot be done quickly)

And before the end of the year we will open a new and robust solution for international wire transfer.

We sincerely apologies for the issue and understand your frustration.

Thank you for your support and patience since 2011.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bulls6it! I don't believe anything mtgox says these days. All lies coming out of them. Why don't they just commit harakiri/seppuku and die? Bitcoin, and thus the world, will be so much better without them.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
That's hard to believe. Limits on amount are normal, but why a limit on the number of transfers? Unless SEPA transfers within the Euro zone, banks charge a fee for each international transfer, so the more transfers you make, the more money they get.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
So the bank clerk has to eat a plate of sushi between each bank wire? Thats a lot of sushi.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
As a title says I just got  respone from the mtgox support bank section I will post the response around 430 PST time when I get off of work.
Pages:
Jump to: