Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox - sigh... even more crap coming our way now - page 2. (Read 3784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1010
Start offering bitcoins for cash in your city, for example, on Craigslist.  I've been trying to buy bitcoins for some time now, as I'm running out.  But I've never bought them on an exchange, wouldn't know how to do it, and don't care to involve myself in the whole international banking regulation thing.  If you live in my city, I'd be willing to pay cash for them in person if the exchange rate was reasonable.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Great. Im also pretty sick of dealing with them, I guess its time to start looking elsewhere...
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
www.btcbuy.info
So, now they won't let you request DWOLLA withdrawal until they process your previous withdrawal. All would be good, if they were like Intersango, and sent transfer instantly. Except they traditionally take weeks to process withdrawals. So, when they finally take their sweet time "processing" withdrawal, you already have so much cash piled up, that you cannot withdraw it, because you are over the daily limit. I'm not even mentioning all the red flags such a big withdrawal would raise with our banking friends.

I'm getting so tired of perpetual problems with Gox... I cannot recall when was last time I did NOT have problems with them
Pages:
Jump to: