Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGOX STOLE MY BTC (CONFIRMED + OTHERS SAYING SAME!!) - page 2. (Read 3509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I understand Mtgox is absolute shit and it must be really suck for this to happen, but typing in all caps does not help your cause at all. I'd make a professional post stating what they did and what action you plan to take. Then maybe people will take you more seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Sad but it looks like they turned to the scamming side. Once I get my money i'm done with them.
Activity: 265
Merit: 252
Address

Mt.Gox K.K.

Round Cross Shibuya 5F
11-6 Shibuya 2-Chome, Shibuya-ku
Tokyo, Japan
150-0002
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Please post all of your issues regarding MtGox here, both past and present.

Preparing to launch a lawsuit of some magnitude against them unless resolved by Friday. Nearly 4 weeks is enough to verify or at least make contact with anybody. On Friday afternoon, lawyer will be sending papers to Japan office, so that is deadline for requests or queries.

THEY ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! I PROMISE! Smiley
I have already started a legal process against MtGox. This time they deserve it.

3 weeks, no messages or contact from them and they have basically stolen my bitcoins worth over $7k.

MTGOX ARE SCAMMERS!!!! CONFIRMED!!!!!!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I absolutely believe this to be true. I have been trying to get verified on my account with MTGOX after being patient for 14 days I submitted a support ticket requesting this be looked into. within the same day of submitting the support ticket all my BTC had been sold for RUB and then withdrawn.

Ok I believe someone could have somehow logged into my account despite using a complex password and sold my BTC for RUB. The suspicious part is that their is no withdrawal history and my account is not verified, so how can my funds be withdrawn when it clearly states on their website "Attention Users: All withdrawals and deposits require account verification.". I know this is true as I have tired over and over to withdraw BTC and USD from my account and have not been able to.

I have submitted support requests to MTGOX without any response as of yet.

Dose anyone know of any legal action that can be used against MTGOX? I sense this is not an isolated issue.

Activity: 265
Merit: 252
Same here...bitcoins in Account no answers
no verfication
Signed up for MtGox account and had problems using the verification form.

I have over 6 bitcoins inside the account and MtGox have not replied any of my 10 messgaes within the last 14 days.

They are maybe trying to steal my coins and not sent me any message.

I am here to call them out. I will update this post as necessary if they fix situation or not.

MTGOX ARE CURRENTLY POITENTIAL SELECTIVE SCAMMERS!

NEVER TRADE WITH MTGOX!!!!!!!!

GO WITH BITSTAP! VERIFY ME IN ONLY 2 DAYS!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: