Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox Troubles - page 2. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2011, 07:19:28 PM
I foolishly put 500 coins through Mt.Gox and withdrew the $1250 over two ago (26th November) knowing their Liberty Reserve transactions were slow and their web says it might take a maximum of two weeks.  Having waited the indicated two weeks I get this support reply:

Mt.Gox Support, Dec-12 09:59 (JST):
Hello Patrick,
Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we have no expected date for when Liberty Reserve withdrawals will be processed yet. We are working to add more funds to our Liberty Reserve account and will notify you once this has been done.

It's astonishing how much trouble they have keeping their accounts funded.  Wonder if their LR account is under investigation like their Paxum account. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 12, 2011, 12:12:38 AM
I foolishly put 500 coins through Mt.Gox and withdrew the $1250 over two ago (26th November) knowing their Liberty Reserve transactions were slow and their web says it might take a maximum of two weeks.  Having waited the indicated two weeks I get this support reply:

Mt.Gox Support, Dec-12 09:59 (JST):
Hello Patrick,
Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we have no expected date for when Liberty Reserve withdrawals will be processed yet. We are working to add more funds to our Liberty Reserve account and will notify you once this has been done.
Activity: 742
December 11, 2011, 03:25:20 PM
There is no "I haven't ever used them."
There is now....Sorry, I forgot about that one....LOL
I've voted now.  I did have an account with them with no funds in it and then the password got leaked so I haven't gone back.  I do look at mtgoxlive.com though
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 11, 2011, 11:27:20 AM

There is now....Sorry, I forgot about that one....LOL
Activity: 742
December 10, 2011, 03:06:03 PM
Activity: 504
December 10, 2011, 03:03:00 PM
They want notarized documents now, lol. I have opened a few accounts with different brokerage firms in my life and I've never had such demands. Looks like mtgox is making bitcoins even harder to get than traditional financial assets. Very nice job.

I'm not sure what brokerage firms you are refering to but both my accounts at Scottrade and Merril Lynch required copies of my ID and most importantly, and unlike MtGox, my Social Security number...
Activity: 96
December 10, 2011, 05:48:01 AM
I can access my account now, but can't withdraw any money. They want notarized documents now, lol. I have opened a few accounts with different brokerage firms in my life and I've never had such demands. Looks like mtgox is making bitcoins even harder to get than traditional financial assets. Very nice job.
December 10, 2011, 12:06:57 AM
I have the same problem. No message, nothing. Account just doesn't work anymore.

Good luck dude...Hopefully posts like this will help to solve our problems with Mt Gox
Activity: 96
December 09, 2011, 10:27:37 AM
I have the same problem. No message, nothing. Account just doesn't work anymore.
December 09, 2011, 10:18:30 AM

I don't have my money.....See my other post on MtGox....I can't access my account with MyGox.....
[/quote]

On the other post it is mentioned that there is problem with your account, please comply to change this once and for all, we are not interested in problems we just want to protect our customers and do things like they should be done.
[/quote]

What am I to comply with?  I have not gotten any emails or messages telling me anything that I need to do to gain access to my account.......How about some information.......
vip
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 09, 2011, 12:57:02 AM
Ok....Since it looks like I am not the only one that has had a lot of trouble with MtGox......I thought that I would make a little poll to see just how many have had trouble with them......Maybe the knuckleheads at MtGox will see this and wake up....

There are others, but your frustration is noted and shared. But believe me when I say this, if your generally new to MTGOX, you haven't seen troubles... We went through a lot of problems... Some might have folded and went away... but he stuck it out and kept plugging away at it.

He is probably the most trustworthy tho... think about that... would you want problems and still have your money.. or hunky dory and be broke.

I don't have my money.....See my other post on MtGox....I can't access my account with MyGox.....

On the other post it is mentioned that there is problem with your account, please comply to change this once and for all, we are not interested in problems we just want to protect our customers and do things like they should be done.
December 08, 2011, 12:08:59 AM
Ok....Since it looks like I am not the only one that has had a lot of trouble with MtGox......I thought that I would make a little poll to see just how many have had trouble with them......Maybe the knuckleheads at MtGox will see this and wake up....

There are others, but your frustration is noted and shared. But believe me when I say this, if your generally new to MTGOX, you haven't seen troubles... We went through a lot of problems... Some might have folded and went away... but he stuck it out and kept plugging away at it.

He is probably the most trustworthy tho... think about that... would you want problems and still have your money.. or hunky dory and be broke.

vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
December 07, 2011, 11:50:37 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
December 07, 2011, 11:45:32 PM
If you have problems use another exchange. There are plenty.
December 07, 2011, 11:33:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: