Pages:
Author

Topic: mtgox verifying/payout - page 2. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
January 24, 2013, 04:16:37 PM
up
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
January 24, 2013, 05:20:26 AM

from mtgox website :

""Be aware that once this form has been submitted, all attached documentation will be reviewed. This process may take up to 5 business days to complete, and you will be notified of the outcome of this review."

- my documents delivered on December 13th  (from Hungary 2 days only, DHL)

"from December 24th to January 7th, Mt.Gox will work in limited capacity"

they had 6.5 working days before holiday to verify, but they did nothing
after holiday it took 4 more working days to  verify  (despite of i contact them 10 times)

- so my account verified only on January 10th   (after 27 days)

i ask for withdrawal on January 10th

"As is standard for SEPA customers should expect a 1 to 5 working day delay from the time the withdrawal is initiated until seeing funds arrive in your personal bank account."

Earlier i deposited from my bank account, it took only 2-4 days

after 5 working days i contact them,  where my money is , they answer "I apologize for the delay and will update you as soon as possible."    i got this answer many times.

today, after 10 working days left i used their live chat,    operator : "the transaction is queued up and we are yet to get an update from our developer"  ,  "we are unable to provide an exact ETA"

so after 10 working days , my transaction is only queued up, this is bullshit, deposit worked within 2-4 days, but payout not

"All funds will be send through our Polish account and will involve the following fees:"

so they mtgox unable to process a bank transfer from a Polish bank to an Hungarian bank

so after 41 days (December 13th) i still cannot get my money from mtgox

what to do ?
Pages:
Jump to: