Pages:
Author

Topic: Multi-Accounting Scammer Viceroy/buyer VIEW BONUS: Grue and Crumbs Bitchfight - page 4. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Can we address the fact that user: Viceroy keeps making accounts and trying to ruin my credibility with said accounts.

He uses multiple accounts to push his agendas and tries to act as if these "alts" are different people.

Of course it should not surprise you when you're the one that made the OP!

He then claims I'm a scammer because I use self moderated threads. Yet look at all of his "sales" threads!- self-moderated:

Now look at the links. Viceroy is fond of speaking to himself, especially in the third person.

I've decided to add this here:

Ive done successful  trades with oldsport, and he seems a very trustworthy guy. That is all I have to say on this matter. I do not know anything about this case, and the accusations as the OP and OS were the only ones involved. Just wanted to put that out there, Ive done several transactions with Oldsport, and he has always been honest, and courteous.

I urge the rest of the multitudes I've successfully transacted with to come out and post and those who want to slander me to come out and post. We will compare and come to a conclusion once and for all. As you can see this thread is not self moderated so no deleting will be going on.

This is where he gets the accounts he uses to accuse me:

Him and BTCtalkaccounts ARE THE SAME.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226260.40
Pages:
Jump to: