Pages:
Author

Topic: Multi Cryptocoin Payment Processing [Coin List RE-Vote] - page 2. (Read 2975 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Please add CGB, Cryptogenic Bullion. It's one of the most solid steady growing coins.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
GLD  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Bottlecaps!
Activity: 658
Merit: 502

I was going to vote for Goldcoin, but for unknown reasons I am not given the ability to vote on this page. Maybe you need to fix your poll, it isn't working for me.

That's odd, no clue. Vote and topic are still open. Might be bitcointalk doing updates or something. Don't think its something we can do, unless someone else has ideas? Wheres a mod at? lol

Edit: Could it be that your only selecting 1 coin to vote on, instead of the 5 that your allotted?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

I was going to vote for Goldcoin, but for unknown reasons I am not given the ability to vote on this page. Maybe you need to fix your poll, it isn't working for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
voted
So far the winners are looking like these coins: (As of 9/2)

Primecoin - XPM - 40 (19.9%)
Bottlecaps - CAP - 32 (15.9%)
GoldCoin - GLD    - 20 (10%)
Yacoin - YAC - 20 (10%)
DigitalCoin - DGC - 20 (10%)

Disagree? Vote!

We will end this vote mid week (probably Wednesday)
This is the vote redo with a clean slate, as well as the removed coins have all been added to the vote. Time to shine. You each have 5 votes.
Please keep the disagreements and arguments to an minimum. This is a public vote, so it will speak for itself. We don't want to keep the poll up for long, and with the recent high volume of response we probably wont have to. Maybe a week tops. We want to keep supporting the coins that we can as much as we can. Thank you for bearing with us as we make all these adjustments to better suite the community needs.

If you feel your coin or store can benefit from this please let us know we can add you to the vote or work with you on your system.
Pages:
Jump to: