Pages:
Author

Topic: Multiple choice. Select the letter that corresponds to your answer. - page 2. (Read 221 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
What do you think will happen to crypto market price?

what others say they think shouldn't really be of any importance to you specially when money is involved.  history has proven that most people will only give you answers they wish to happen not the things they think will happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
This is funny and it brings back to my memory when i was in high school. Anyway my answer is letter A. Bitcoin market price could go high but it could not beat 2017 peak price. This is because people who are investing now are only after for a short term goal. They only invest and if they can earn they will sell their crypto directly in exchange to fiat so which means this could not help to get a high demand on cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin and same thing that will happen on its market price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
I am curios to know regarding on those people who were able to join on cryptocurrency before 2017 highest market price for bitcoin reach. I know that they were able to get a good profit on that time and some of them are wealthy now. I am now in the process of doubts regarding on the possibilities within next 5 months. What do you think will happen to crypto market price?

A. Bitcoin market price will go high again but could not reach the 2017 peak price.
B. Bitcoin market price could never go high and it will remain in the same level.
C. Bitcoin market price will fall down for more.
D. Bitcoin market price will beat 2017 peaks price.
E. None of the above
Pages:
Jump to: