Pages:
Author

Topic: Multiple loan requests - 10% weekly interest max - page 2. (Read 2729 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please note your creditor should determine the maximum interest, not you.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
This is the most misleading thread ever.
Sorry you misconstrued it, I didn't try to make anything misleading.

Some shit happened recently putting me in a higher need for a loan. I got fucked over and will need to pay my attorney now.  I'm willing to up the interest a bit and add an option for a 10k usd loan @ 10% weekly interest.
legendary
Activity: 1358
I started playing guitar 2-3 months ago. I feel for the amount of practice I've had thus far, I'm doing pretty well. When I move in about a month I will be practicing more and will have a studio to work in. If Jimi Hendrix started playing when he was 15, I don't see why I couldn't reach a similar skill level a few years later.

This is the most misleading thread ever.
legendary
You cannot kill love
I started playing guitar 2-3 months ago. I feel for the amount of practice I've had thus far, I'm doing pretty well. When I move in about a month I will be practicing more and will have a studio to work in. If Jimi Hendrix started playing when he was 15, I don't see why I couldn't reach a similar skill level a few years later.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I want to see a pic of a shoe on top of Dank's current ride..

And it better have 2 wheels!!
Activity: 868

I am working to be a successful music producer, guitarist, entrepreneur and human being.  I am fully capable to and will stop at nothing to reach my goals, I am only asking for your help to catalyze the process and spread the wealth.  I believe in helping other humans and returning the favor which is why I have no problem with favorable interest rates.  I do not need your help, but it would be greatly appreciated.  I do not need these loans but they would vastly improve the quality/state of my life and others.  These loans would save my time, the higher, the more time I can spare and the quicker I can reach my goals.  Help me reach my goals and you will subsequently reap in rewards.

In order to evaluate the legitimacy of these claims, I would like to see your portfolio. Do you have any of your musical work on soundcloud?
Can you make the loan duration up to a year?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
I would do a smaller loan if you're interested.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Fucking dank... I swear man lol
legendary
You cannot kill love
The persistence and higher interest rates may indicate a higher desire for a loan at this time.  One of these loans would really help me out.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
one word: persistent
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
*facepalm*
legendary
You cannot kill love
All loans will have a duration of 1-5 weeks.

1600 BTC 10% weekly interest
1200 BTC 8% weekly interest
350 BTC 6% weekly interest
100 BTC 4.5% weekly interest

I've offered different sized loans for those of you who question my reputability or do not have sufficient funds.  My goal is to further prove my ability to make us money and build trust between you lenders.  As you may know, I am seeking a 1-10 million USD loan and I want to scale up my loans to prove my capabilities.

I'd like to provide a little more information about myself in this thread.  I am working to be a successful music producer, guitarist, entrepreneur and human being.  I am fully capable to and will stop at nothing to reach my goals, I am only asking for your help to catalyze the process and spread the wealth.  I believe in helping other humans and returning the favor which is why I have no problem with favorable interest rates.  I do not need your help, but it would be greatly appreciated.  I do not need these loans but they would vastly improve the quality/state of my life and others.  These loans would save my time, the higher, the more time I can spare and the quicker I can reach my goals.  Help me reach my goals and you will subsequently reap in rewards.

As far as trading, I have been on these forums for about a year now and have had many successful trades. I designed custom graphics for a few members, including senbonzakura's IBB logo.  I sold $300 worth of amazon cards without issue.  I've completed over a dozen loans, the highest two being 80 BTC each.

Thank you for your time and business.
Pages:
Jump to: