Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading - page 4. (Read 107530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
just successfully executed the first buy and sell order using the in wallet trading on the GDC/BTC exchange on cryptsy. its working! (we are going to update the giu a bit though. cuz it kinda sucks atm tbh)

Soo cool! Looks like all your hard work is beginning to pay off.

yeah, its looking great! im excited for release day (probably sunday)
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
just successfully executed the first buy and sell order using the in wallet trading on the GDC/BTC exchange on cryptsy. its working! (we are going to update the giu a bit though. cuz it kinda sucks atm tbh)

Soo cool! Looks like all your hard work is beginning to pay off.
legendary
legendary
theres a problem with the ssl protocol on windows... im trying to fix it right now. i dont know why it cant find these functions. ill get it soon
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
In wallet trading update

We are in the final stage from the development for the in wallet trading fase1. Al the code has been written from "0", we are now testing the whole trading module for the Cryptsy Exchange on Windows, Mac and Linux, hoping to find some bugs that accure for the different operating systems, that we than can try to resolve.

Now that we have written the complete code for the Cryptsy Exchange, we can adapt that easy for other Exchanges. Most of the Exchanges have minor differences that can be adapted and then tested.

We have decided to launch the first version with 2 Exchanges (Cryptsy and Bittrex). This means we need to launch a new wallet. Additional Exchanges require again a new wallet, unless we make wallets with and wallets without the in wallet trading.

We would like to hear from you all, what Exchanges you would like to see added to the MWC wallet.

This was 2 months ago ... sounds like it was almost ready ...

it worked on linux only about a month and a half ago. it wouldnt load the data received from cryptsys incredibly shitty api into the tables for the other operating systems. it now does load the data and after a few gui improvements, should be all set to go

So you're saying the wallets done? Along with in wallet trading?

Sorry I've been out of it since Christmas time, but I'm still holding Cheesy

-Pickle
legendary
In wallet trading update

We are in the final stage from the development for the in wallet trading fase1. Al the code has been written from "0", we are now testing the whole trading module for the Cryptsy Exchange on Windows, Mac and Linux, hoping to find some bugs that accure for the different operating systems, that we than can try to resolve.

Now that we have written the complete code for the Cryptsy Exchange, we can adapt that easy for other Exchanges. Most of the Exchanges have minor differences that can be adapted and then tested.

We have decided to launch the first version with 2 Exchanges (Cryptsy and Bittrex). This means we need to launch a new wallet. Additional Exchanges require again a new wallet, unless we make wallets with and wallets without the in wallet trading.

We would like to hear from you all, what Exchanges you would like to see added to the MWC wallet.

it worked on linux only about a month and a half ago. it wouldnt load the data received from cryptsys incredibly shitty api into the tables for the other operating systems. it now does load the data and after a few gui improvements, should be all set to go
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
In wallet trading update

legendary
And what about the In-Wallet-Trading and multicoin support ?  
legendary
since the hash rate on the multipool is so low. this weekend i am going to be implementing a wieghted mining algo so that users will be paid for shares even when blocks arent found right away. ill let you all know when that is up
legendary
should be an update tomorrow
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Any UPDATES??!?

where are solvie and mdtspain?

ANNOUMCEMENT

We are nearing the release of the multipool for all our coins!

Beta testing will commence in the next couple of days, so we will
keep you all apprised of the situation.

As for the multiwallet inwallet trading this now stands at roughly
80% complete so this too is nearing completion.

As soon as i have more to report i will do so in the meantime

keep minting  Wink
legendary
Any news about the wallet update ?   I thouth you have a full time dev working on this since months ?

It seems like griffith is the only one working on all 3 coins....

The price is constantly dropping and trading vol is near zero past weeks.
legendary
i finally got the blocks mined to be posted on the site. will do the hash rate of the pools shortly. then going to make some general code improvements on the pool as a whole. i feel like i am wasting a lot of cycles with the way i decided to do some things

How so? I quite like the whole look of it. What do you have in the way of profit switching or mining the most profitable Coins? Would you add new Coins to the list of payout Coins?

profit switching is based off price gathering from api calls to poloinex, cryptsy, and bittrex and a check on the current network difficulty from each of the coins. some math from that point determines the most profitable coin by finding the BTC per MH per hour from the coins.

if the how so was related to code improvement. then that is a lot harder to explain XD

I think I was a bit more interested in how the profit switching is done rather than the code improvement so I think the explanation is good.

Would you add other Coins to the Payout list other than your CryptoGroup Coins?

i have the ABILITY to payout with any coin currently avaliable on bittrex, cryptsty, or polo. but right now all other coins besides our own are disabled. i might open the others up later, depending on how things are going

You guys are really doing a fantastic job with your multi-pool and I've taken on the PayCon project and launching ColossusCoin 2.0 this week so was kinda hinting that I would like them to be part of the multipool later on once they are more established.

If you are up for a suggestion for improvement, I think you should create a set of CryptoGroup forums and include links to the forums and announcement threads in the wallets. You can build basic SMF forums pretty easily https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-simple-machines-on-ubuntu-12-10

The reason for this suggestion is that searching on Bitcointalk is disabled so it is going to get harder and harder to keep your thread noticeable and keep people updated. You can do a lot with your own forums, and integrating the communities together would be much better.

I can give you some suggestions on layout and permission privileges as well, I used to run forums for top online clans years ago and have a lot of experience with running and using forums.
legendary
i finally got the blocks mined to be posted on the site. will do the hash rate of the pools shortly. then going to make some general code improvements on the pool as a whole. i feel like i am wasting a lot of cycles with the way i decided to do some things

How so? I quite like the whole look of it. What do you have in the way of profit switching or mining the most profitable Coins? Would you add new Coins to the list of payout Coins?

profit switching is based off price gathering from api calls to poloinex, cryptsy, and bittrex and a check on the current network difficulty from each of the coins. some math from that point determines the most profitable coin by finding the BTC per MH per hour from the coins.

if the how so was related to code improvement. then that is a lot harder to explain XD

I think I was a bit more interested in how the profit switching is done rather than the code improvement so I think the explanation is good.

i have the ABILITY to payout with any coin currently avaliable on bittrex, cryptsty, or polo. but right now all other coins besides our own are disabled. i might open the others up later, depending on how things are going
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
hello griffith the trader in wallet how is proceeding?
have you seen this project seems interesting:
http://cryptospot.me/
a virtual mining , the site will give rewards every month
here the dev:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655.180
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
connect_error) { die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error); } $sql = "Select blockhash,CoinMined,Time from BlocksFound order by time desc limit 100"; $result = $conn->query($sql);   if ($result->num_rows > 0) { echo "

"; // output data of each row while($row = $result->fetch_assoc()) { echo ""; } echo "
BlockHash   CoinType   TimeStamp
".$row["blockhash"]."   ".$row["CoinMined"]."   ".$row["Time"]."
"; } else { echo "0 results"; } $conn->close(); ?>

needs a tweak bro Smiley

official statement: i hate web design. that php should work. im not sure why it doesnt.... i tried using Django... im now trying express with NPM (nice pants man!)XD
Pages:
Jump to: