Pages:
Author

Topic: Muslim Bitcoiner - page 3. (Read 13172 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2016, 06:21:53 AM
Can we have a list of signature campaigns that conform to Islamic laws? I mistakenly joined a campaign that I later realised is against Islamic rulings regarding halal trade.Thanks to Allah I left it just before getting paid.
If there would be a list that includes signature campaigns which are in accordance with sharia,it would be great help to all Muslim members here
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 24, 2016, 09:04:45 PM
RIBA=Fish
In my country in Croatia riba means fish.I am muslim and I love to eat fishes.I also like to eat all kind of meats.My favorite meet is pig.I dont know why in muslik life eating pig isnt allowed but shark can eat us.I dont understand my religion so confused.And girls wearing on head that things makes me scared and it is weird for me.If you want 20x your money in couple of weeks or 200x in about one year pm me.
yeaah , i am a muslim but i do break all the rules ....... sure your a good muslim

He didnt say he was a good muslim already Cheesy however breaking the religious rules doesnt mean youre bad tho belief of a person is her/his business pal. We cant determine or judge people
So called religious people Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy THICK AS SHIT Grin..

I believe in peace but i want a war and the enemy to die Grin..
Now think what i just said you thick people..So do i believe in peace?..
Now ask yourself are you a MUSLIM CHRISTIAN JEWISH..

When i was young my parents made me become a JEDI to become one i had to clap 3 times
and say the words i will worship the one true god YODA and i must worship YODA 3 times a day
to thank YODA for giving me this life and this planet..
RULES OF A JEDI..
No smoking no drugs no alcohol no gambling and i must worship Yoda 3 times a day..

Now all these rules I don't do anyone of them I smoke i take drugs i drink all day and i never pray..
I only pray if i have a bet going then i pray hoping my bet will win..
So do you think i am still a JEDI ?..

My wife does the same calls her self a CATHOLIC because she been christened  Cheesy Cheesy
I said do you believe in god she said not no more i did when little ..
So i said how can you be a Catholic if you don't believe in god..

Here is her answer Cheesy Cheesy..When ever she gets a letter asking her religion she always puts CHRISTIAN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Some thick people on this planet yes my wife included Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

whatever you say is all okey for me i just wanna add something.
Practising religious rules doesnt make you good at all. it just makes you called religious (doesnt matter which religion you have)
There are many people obeying all religious( doesnt matter which again) rules + full of shit tho
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 24, 2016, 03:13:45 PM
RIBA=Fish
In my country in Croatia riba means fish.I am muslim and I love to eat fishes.I also like to eat all kind of meats.My favorite meet is pig.I dont know why in muslik life eating pig isnt allowed but shark can eat us.I dont understand my religion so confused.And girls wearing on head that things makes me scared and it is weird for me.If you want 20x your money in couple of weeks or 200x in about one year pm me.
yeaah , i am a muslim but i do break all the rules ....... sure your a good muslim

He didnt say he was a good muslim already Cheesy however breaking the religious rules doesnt mean youre bad tho belief of a person is her/his business pal. We cant determine or judge people
So called religious people Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy THICK AS SHIT Grin..

I believe in peace but i want a war and the enemy to die Grin..
Now think what i just said you thick people..So do i believe in peace?..
Now ask yourself are you a MUSLIM CHRISTIAN JEWISH..

When i was young my parents made me become a JEDI to become one i had to clap 3 times
and say the words i will worship the one true god YODA and i must worship YODA 3 times a day
to thank YODA for giving me this life and this planet..
RULES OF A JEDI..
No smoking no drugs no alcohol no gambling and i must worship Yoda 3 times a day..

Now all these rules I don't do anyone of them I smoke i take drugs i drink all day and i never pray..
I only pray if i have a bet going then i pray hoping my bet will win..
So do you think i am still a JEDI ?..

My wife does the same calls her self a CATHOLIC because she been christened  Cheesy Cheesy
I said do you believe in god she said not no more i did when little ..
So i said how can you be a Catholic if you don't believe in god..

Here is her answer Cheesy Cheesy..When ever she gets a letter asking her religion she always puts CHRISTIAN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Some thick people on this planet yes my wife included Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
July 24, 2016, 09:02:16 AM
RIBA=Fish

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
July 24, 2016, 08:17:13 AM
RIBA=Fish
July 23, 2016, 07:38:18 PM
what is the connection between alcohol and gambling ? Drinking alcohol doesnt mean that muslim will gamble too Cheesy or a gambler doesnt have to drink alcohol. Both are forbidden okay but completely different scenerios
The world average person who gambled accompanied with alcoholic beverages, it is already clear about their relationship.

They are both bad addictions but ive never heard an alcoholic gambler + muslim:D
if you have never heard anything like that, then you should try to play to our country.

i couldnt understandwhat you meant im sorry
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 10:00:19 AM
This thread is the single most hilarious thing on the forum. Religious people discussing if a technology is okay with their religion. L O L

Doesn't it just show you though how ridiculous and also oppressive and violent their religion is? That they even need to discuss it? I doubt even the Jews have it that bad because the main things I know of they have to worry about are stuff like eating pork and so on and they don't normally have to worry about getting beheaded or stoned in their religion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 05:38:49 AM
RIBA=Fish
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
July 23, 2016, 04:56:16 AM
This thread is the single most hilarious thing on the forum. Religious people discussing if a technology is okay with their religion. L O L
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
July 22, 2016, 08:34:33 PM
what is the connection between alcohol and gambling ? Drinking alcohol doesnt mean that muslim will gamble too Cheesy or a gambler doesnt have to drink alcohol. Both are forbidden okay but completely different scenerios
The world average person who gambled accompanied with alcoholic beverages, it is already clear about their relationship.

They are both bad addictions but ive never heard an alcoholic gambler + muslim:D
if you have never heard anything like that, then you should try to play to our country. Here a lot of people are Muslims but they do acts that are prohibited by religion. indeed a shameful thing.
Activity: 252
July 22, 2016, 12:52:42 PM
I have seen alot of muslims saying that they gamble with their bitcoins on sport.
Isn't that against that religion? Or are they just Islamic imposters?
not all Muslims are devout Muslims, as well as with other people. Muslims that gambling is a people who have sinned, and they should be immediately realized his mistake.
yes there is no doubt about this. and they are committing a sin and they have to be punished by Allah for their wrong deeds. they should not do so. they must obey their religio
July 22, 2016, 09:21:18 AM

legendary
July 22, 2016, 02:42:09 AM
Activity: 130
July 21, 2016, 01:07:51 PM
Well if it becomes halal anytime soon feel free to forward them my way  Grin Grin
1PLWDSS2ct9m2jFj9fTz1X26j2JRneJJhN
July 21, 2016, 12:06:10 PM
legendary
July 20, 2016, 04:46:55 AM
I have seen alot of muslims saying that they gamble with their bitcoins on sport.
not only sports but about all format of gambling are fobidden in islam. so they are not imposter because imposter keep a very deep meaning in Islam but they are doing sin and they will pay for that/
Muslims also drink alcohol, party and many other. Muslims believe in their own version of Islam
yes but they are committing a sin. and they are doing it against their law of religion. because there is a clear cut definition of alcohol and Islam forbidden Muslim not to use alcohol or other of its forms.
and the sin which they have done must be redeemed by repentance if they want to improve their lives. Islam does force in all things, even his people who need to understand the rules of the religion.
Activity: 252
July 19, 2016, 01:09:41 PM
not only sports but about all format of gambling are fobidden in islam. so they are not imposter because imposter keep a very deep meaning in Islam but they are doing sin and they will pay for that/
Muslims also drink alcohol, party and many other. Muslims believe in their own version of Islam
yes but they are committing a sin. and they are doing it against their law of religion. because there is a clear cut definition of alcohol and Islam forbidden Muslim not to use alcohol or other of its forms.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 18, 2016, 04:29:40 AM
not all Muslims are devout Muslims, as well as with other people. Muslims that gambling is a people who have sinned, and they should be immediately realized his mistake.

What ever religion do you have either Muslim or Christian and other religion throughout the world. Everyone commit mistakes because were only a man and thats normal but we shouldnt tolerate it besides we must correct all the mistake weve made. Devouted or not we do commit mistake the important thing that we must correct it .
legendary
July 18, 2016, 01:56:59 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 16, 2016, 10:01:42 AM
One thing I like about Bitcoin is that I think it will lead to a society that benifits intelligent people (producers) and makes life more difficult for unintelligent people (leeches). As a consequence, it will lead to billions of idiotic Muslims starving on the street because they're no longer getting welfare aid from Western Governments. If Muslims use Bitcoin in order to help bring this future about, all the better.

Don't worry there will be other article about the IDF rabbi rape policy on non Jews (the world)... Your upping other posts is useless... ;-) hasbarah in full denial and damage control...
Pages:
Jump to: