Pages:
Author

Topic: Must Know Before Investing in IEO - page 2. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 10:51:12 PM
Yes I totally agree with your opinion, but the most important thing in my opinion is with the exchange where they (IEO projects) work together. If for example working together with Binance, there is no need to worry, because the Binance team must also have examined it carefully.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 16, 2019, 10:12:48 PM
You have to be very careful when checking project team. Even sometimes when it seems that team is legit and they are real persons, there is possibility that you will lose money when team back down. There is one project where I participated, Grain.io, where they spent all the money and just said that everything is over, and investors lost their money.
I usually check the development team first because if they are reputable in this market then I will continue to study more about the details of that project. This market has a lot of risks when you choose to invest and with just a small mistake, you can lose all the assets you have when participating in an ICO or IEO. I personally advise people to be more patient because the current market is still in a downtrend and instead of having to invest immediately, you can consider buying after the coin is listed.
Activity: 602
October 16, 2019, 09:14:19 PM
You have to be very careful when checking project team. Even sometimes when it seems that team is legit and they are real persons, there is possibility that you will lose money when team back down. There is one project where I participated, Grain.io, where they spent all the money and just said that everything is over, and investors lost their money.

A project will look good after the IEO period ends. We will know its performance in the market after the initial listing and in my opinion, a good project will be drawn from the reaction of the developer team.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 16, 2019, 07:51:48 PM
IEO projects on the market today are offering the whole heavens and Earth to investors  but we know that only a few of them can be considered as worthy of our money,

This is how i evaluate an IEO

Exchanges

If IEO is launched on Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Houbi, Okex. I always appreciate it. They are promising

Community.

if the community is large and strong this will contribute a great part to the success of the project. Check social medium handlets probably

Project Team.

Team development is important investigate everyone on team list, most scammers uses fake pictures

Whitepaper

I check if whitepaper is plagiarized or not. Scammers simply copy from various whitepaper and use this in their whitepaper. You can do it with various free resource of plagiarism
To add to these;
It is about time investors use their common sense before thinking of investing into any project being it IEO or ICO. How can you invest into a project whose aims and visions are not very feasible to the financial ecosystem and the world as a whole. Before investing into any project, you should first ask yourself;
1. how possible will this project achieve the aims and visions stated on their platform
2. is their services or product really needed in the crypto space and the entire world
3. where will this project be in the next five or ten years
4. is their coin or token really needed in the crypto market and space
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 16, 2019, 07:24:27 PM
Activity: 854
October 16, 2019, 07:15:59 PM
The system and trend of IEOs on exchange change, even on big exchanges. Which means that you should not expect the same result at all times, because if care is not taken, you might feel disappointed. So, always prepare for the unexpected, just like so many IEO investors want to sell early and move on to another project, the story might be a different one. Some of them dump expectedly, which requires a lot of patience in getting to the desired growth stage.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
October 16, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
Not all IEO are launched on Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Houbi and Okex have higher price than IEO last with IEO on binance have lower price until today, just lucky when you invest with IEO but shit exchange market give bad result with your IEO investment, higher chance if invest with IEO listing on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and Gate if looking serious team for buy back after price if down.
only invest in exchanges that mentioned above and we will have high possibility to earn profits.shit exchanges only provide bad projects.their team didn't  filtered well the projects quality.as long as they could pay fees shit exchanges will received  them.we've see many kind of this projects.
Average exchanges have no interest except taking fees from the project for listing their token or organizing the IEO. Shitty exchanges don't have a valuation in the eyes of the crypto investors and ignoring the gold rules of the token sales can lead to the huge losses as we have seen during the previous ICO boom. For earning the profits, looking for reliable exchanges and reading the terms&conditions of the token sale is decisive.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
October 16, 2019, 04:03:53 PM
Everything is true and it is good when know you know how to choose promising project, but look at the statistics, almost all of the past IEO projects are in a loss.
People are in a panic mode, selling Bitcoin and high cap altcoins, do you think that they will invest rather into riskier projects?
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 16, 2019, 03:54:44 PM
IEO projects on the market today are offering the whole heavens and Earth to investors  but we know that only a few of them can be considered as worthy of our money,

Exchanges

If IEO is launched on Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Houbi, Okex. I always appreciate it. They are promising

Community.

if the community is large and strong this will contribute a great part to the success of the project. Check social medium handlets probably

Project Team.

Team development is important investigate everyone on team list, most scammers uses fake pictures

Whitepaper

I check if whitepaper is plagiarized or not. Scammers simply copy from various whitepaper and use this in their whitepaper. You can do it with various free resource of plagiarism

Of course you are right. Before deciding to participate in IEO, you should definitely study the project and it is advisable to do this according to all important criteria. The very criteria by which you will make a choice must be created by yourself, so that you would be responsible for your actions and decisions yourself, and not shift them to others. Your criteria are quite normal and can be an example, but even all this cannot 100% grant you any IEO that you choose to participate will be successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 16, 2019, 03:51:58 PM
This is a nice compilation. However, most important aspect is the teams transparency and the way they interact with public.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631
October 16, 2019, 03:39:14 PM
Arguably the most important stat that needs to be analyzed before investing in an IEO:

Has there been any private investors that received the upcoming cryptocurrency prior to the IEO, and if so what is the rate of the discount for the privileged set of early investors ?..

That is the single most important factor in projecting immediate exchange price action after the listing...
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 16, 2019, 03:33:15 PM
"most scammers use fake pictures" This is why I get very suspicious when I see the faces of the so-called members of the project or their linked in profiles. It is to try get more legitimacy but it ends up looking even worse since it looks dodgy and fake and you can even select photos of your team through ICO making software. Usually, a reverse image search will work. These "precautions" they take really just make it look like they trying too hard. I mean a project with no picture of the team doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me is if they are performing or not. People need to open their eyes and stop worrying about stupid things and focus on what actually matters and what will actually make you money not just some devs story about what they wish will happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 01:13:30 PM

I disagree with this because not all of the project that was introduce by these known exchanges are promising, some of them is just using the exchange to get hype and attract more investors. The greatness of a new project still lies in the team efforts on how they will develop the platform, create useful partnerships and if they have what it takes to bring their idea into life.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
October 16, 2019, 09:30:13 AM
Some people think that this IEO is better than ICO when it comes to risk on investment, well guess what people it's still the same.

This IEO business is just another way for exchanges to get as much money as possible for them, it doesn't mean your investment is secured or better than ICO business before, it's just an invention that benefit the pocket of exchange owner unfortunately after those long months of the bear market after 2018.

People should DYOR as always & invest only what they can afford to loose.

IEO nowadays, are much more advantage to join compared to ICO that's the truth as long as the exchange platform has good potential in the market, just like bittrex, binance and kucoin. But an exchange which are small in the market and don't have any good volume in the market are not good to join.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 16, 2019, 08:09:07 AM
Not all IEO are launched on Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Houbi and Okex have higher price than IEO last with IEO on binance have lower price until today, just lucky when you invest with IEO but shit exchange market give bad result with your IEO investment, higher chance if invest with IEO listing on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and Gate if looking serious team for buy back after price if down.
only invest in exchanges that mentioned above and we will have high possibility to earn profits.shit exchanges only provide bad projects.their team didn't  filtered well the projects quality.as long as they could pay fees shit exchanges will received  them.we've see many kind of this projects.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 16, 2019, 07:16:22 AM

Exchanges

Community.

Project Team.

Whitepaper

I would add project idea analysis and working product presence factor. And also checked how detailed the whitepaper is. Also read the chats and check how community managers work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 16, 2019, 03:45:42 AM
I really believe in future of IEO's, I hope it will change current fundraising situation by eliminating scams and fraud. But IEO doesn't mean that it is a 100% legit project. It should be conducted on trusted exchange such as Binance or Bittrex, such exchanges check projects carefully, so it will reduce chances to get scammed.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 02:38:59 AM
This is the same as investing into ICOs isn't it? You want to check their team profiles, whitepaper and the community? With IEOs there's just an extra factor of having an exchange there.

Keep in mind, those are the well renowned exchanges but the projects might not always be good - all of those exchanges will pump the projects tokens during the start of the free market and projects don't end up getting all of the funds they raised.
I think that choosing IEO in a very popular market will shorten our research. all we need to do is look at the project team, the concept, and also the partnership. I understand when a market does not want to lose its reputation just because of 1 IEO from an unclear project. so, seeing the market can make many things imaginable for a project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 16, 2019, 02:25:19 AM
I watched the sales process of several IEOs and noticed that in those held on major exchanges such as Binance, promising tokens were sold in seconds and thousands of people were left without coins. The same trading platforms that sold tokens under the IEO program for several days could not then boast of the growing price of these tokens. Large exchanges that conduct the sale of good coins should adopt some rules so that everyone can participate in the excellent IEOs.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 16, 2019, 01:36:39 AM

Exchanges

Community.

Project Team.

Whitepaper

This is the same as investing into ICOs isn't it? You want to check their team profiles, whitepaper and the community? With IEOs there's just an extra factor of having an exchange there.

Keep in mind, those are the well renowned exchanges but the projects might not always be good - all of those exchanges will pump the projects tokens during the start of the free market and projects don't end up getting all of the funds they raised.
Pages:
Jump to: