Pages:
Author

Topic: Must read books on cryptocurrency. - page 3. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 05:34:29 AM
To study more about the cryptocurrency and know exactly where bitcoin and other crptocurrencies came from,what they do and how they work,here are six(6)books every crypro user must read.
1)"Digital Gold" by Nathaniel propper
2)cryptoassets;the innovative investors guide to bitcoin and beyond by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
3)"Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
4)"The age of cryptocurrency" by Paul vignar and Michael j.casey
5)"American kingpin" by Nick Bilton
6)"The internet of money" by Andreas Antonopoulos.

You can also watch movies with the following titles:"The rise and rise of Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin; The end of money as we know it" both released in 2014,when global public knowledge of cryptocurrency remained a fraction of current levels.
So far I have not read the book that you mentioned, I know cryptocurrency just by following the existing system, thanks to the news you provided, I will find out the book you mentioned for me to learn
I just heard about it now. It proved that cryptocurrency is globally developing and make it popular through writing about it and giving some movie for it so people can recognize it. Thank you for this information. I am just reading information on internet and haven't find any of books you mention, now I know that there are some existed and it is very long time when it published. This can be helpful to learn more things about digital currencies and new knowledge that can share to others.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 29, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
To study more about the cryptocurrency and know exactly where bitcoin and other crptocurrencies came from,what they do and how they work,here are six(6)books every crypro user must read.
2)cryptoassets;the innovative investors guide to bitcoin and beyond by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar

You can also watch movies with the following titles:"The rise and rise of Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin; The end of money as we know it" both released in 2014,when global public knowledge of cryptocurrency remained a fraction of current levels.

Have wright it down already mate,and for sure i will read all of this and watch the movies since i am still on studying and learninh crypto world,because there is no really expert here  since everyday theres always new to learn about such

Thanks bide away mate,it really helps alot
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 29, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

Only noteworthy for me is Internet of Money by Andreas Antonopoulos.

I would say that it open my eyes. Its and 2 year old book (released in 2016) but I guess it's still applicable specially all about the downtrends in crypto market and of course all about blockchain.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
September 20, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
Different authors and differents stands and opinions but al can contribute some knowldege that we/I doesn't know yet, However,  there are also apps in play store that is also useful to newcomers in the crypto industry,  when i was a newbie i installed cryptowiki in playstore,  even thou it has  basic information but good to start.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
Guess what I dont like reading but its good that you shared the info about these titles here. I am not going to read them anyway because I never thought about reading the books about the crypto currencies or I think that the information that we gain from the everyday does and dots within the crypto space is what important than reading a book. The books anyway gives us what others feel about it and bunch of the info written in their own speech and write ups. Its good that they sort it out and provide huge knowledge but hey come on its all new world and you can just have more practical experience by doing things on your own.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Honestly I only use this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. There are lots of books to learn but it would be a lot more fun when it comes to reading discussions about a certain issue or topic. There are some people who really love to watch videos rather than reading books. I myself is not into books and I find it boring to read one so I'll just spend most of my time gaining knowledge using this forum and other crypto sites.
there are many ways to learn. but everyone must have their own learning principles so that they are easy to understand in their own way. like reading a book or even looking at videos. because cryptocurrency is very broad, we have to learn more broadly so that we can add experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
September 19, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
Honestly I only use this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. There are lots of books to learn but it would be a lot more fun when it comes to reading discussions about a certain issue or topic. There are some people who really love to watch videos rather than reading books. I myself is not into books and I find it boring to read one so I'll just spend most of my time gaining knowledge using this forum and other crypto sites.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
Great ideas because about cryptocurrencies we know from online, Internet, Twitter and Facebook, social media.. But there have  no hardware actually I told about no written book about cryptocurrencies. So cryptocurrency note book may help in development in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
September 19, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

We all know that crypto currencies in our world is now increasing at a very fast rate and now they are considered to be the greatest, very huge and the most potentiating investment of the present times and I guess this is the most probable reason why millions of people around the world are now investing into these crypto currencies as they are the most profitable and the beneficial one and has provided employment to all those people who look it at with great interest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: