Pages:
Author

Topic: [MUST READ] Need 10 BTC Loan... Need help, please read... - page 3. (Read 2651 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
I know why people are hesitating, it's just because the term for the loan is big enough, but I hope everyone understands what situation I am facing, come ahead and help me get out of it...

As said, I am asking just one week/month's earnings of yours, I know they are hard-earned BTC which is why I moved for loan and not tips... Please come ahead and help...
sorry for ur lost friend..
well i just lost my father last month, i know that feeling that not enough money to funeral or something more after dont have dad, but still i try alot way to find money for my dad funeral even work part time at night and i only have 1 sister that 16 years old! (im 30) that she cant help anything, my mom she not working.. i feel that life bro.. but instead of asking here for tips or loan.. why not try borrowing from friend at real life? as u can payback them as u offer here?
its not were hesitating, is 10BTC story asking here, even you said u will pay, who will believe you?  for me its hard to earn 0.1 BTC even for 1 week..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
I know why people are hesitating, it's just because the term for the loan is big enough, but I hope everyone understands what situation I am facing, come ahead and help me get out of it...

As said, I am asking just one week/month's earnings of yours, I know they are hard-earned BTC which is why I moved for loan and not tips... Please come ahead and help...
people are hesitant not because its a long term loan, but because you do not and cannot offer collateral for this large loan youre attempting to take out. if you dont mind the high interest rate, a p2p lending site like btcjam might be your best bet. having no collateral will get you nowhere on this site.

another point to add is if any one look at your post history people will back off reason is 80% of your posts are related to betting suggestions. I think you should be knowing what I mean.
good point as well.

another point to add is if any one look at your post history people will back off reason is 80% of your posts are related to betting suggestions. I think you should be knowing what I mean.

Dude, I know what you mean... But the only reason is that, I have been providing free tips till date and never ever charged anything to anyone and have been profitable always except Horse-Racing as it's been profitable to me as I knew how to bet and with what %...

Let's not get off-topic and talk what we are here for...

If you can help, that's fine and I will be highly obliged under your debt of showing such humanity to me...
If not, I won't mind as it's your choice...
words dont really mean much to people in this section, especially when youre asking for a couple thousand dollars upfront.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Dude, I know what you mean... But the only reason is that, I have been providing free tips till date and never ever charged anything to anyone and have been profitable always except Horse-Racing as it's been profitable to me as I knew how to bet and with what %...

Let's not get off-topic and talk what we are here for...

If you can help, that's fine and I will be highly obliged under your debt of showing such humanity to me...
If not, I won't mind as it's your choice...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

legendary

legendary
The money would be for teh funeral??

Somewhat, I mean some funds will be used for ritual procedures and remaining for some months to be secured by my side for me to be able to show my mother that my dad's still there with us, and I am capable of handling every situation that we are facing currently...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
The money would be for teh funeral??
legendary
Sorry for your lose dude but i can't help any to you at this moment

Don't worry, I can understand that...
Which is why I wrote there that I am not looking for any big one-sided loan from single person, if it comes from many people, that would be fine too...

That 100 people was just example, even 1000 members can help by giving BTC0.01 as loan, I am not looking for a certain single amount itself like as I said BTC0.1, not necessarily I meant that...
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
Sorry for your lose dude but i can't help any to you at this moment
legendary
You also forgot to mention when you will start replying means your first repayment starts from when? is it from next week or next month or after couple of months?

Repayments are weekly, BTC0.12 a week, and I will start repaying from next month...
Thanks for reminding me about this, I am going to put this in the OP too...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
You also forgot to mention when you will start replying means your first repayment starts from when? is it from next week or next month or after couple of months?
legendary
I am sorry for your loss.

But can ou tell me just one thing, why after 7 days you are here, and moreover why dont you sell some precious items and arrange money ?

It ain't like I am here after 7 days, I have been trying a lot from different people for direct loans, but they suggested me to go for this...
And finally, I decided to do this...

I don't have any precious items to sell, instead I won't have asked for money here...
Look, I know my relatives will always taunt me for whatever help they will do to me, which is why I ain't asking them and I have trust in my Bitcoin Community and myself that I will be able to repay, which is why am asking about it here...

If you can help, please go ahead, will always be obliged I got helped from this community...

No one can lend me BTC10 at once, which is why I want that at least people should come ahead, get involved and give some parts if they can help voluntarily...

I have people to vouch for me in this case that I will repay for sure...
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
I am sorry for your loss.

But can ou tell me just one thing, why after 7 days you are here, and moreover why dont you sell some precious items and arrange money ?
legendary
Hey guys, I have just one thing to say, I lost my dad on 22nd August, 2015 (Saturday)... He got a heart-attack at his workplace, it was sudden and so he got dead on the spot... I even went for Post-Mortem to know the actual reason, and according to Doctors, it was heart-attack only...

He was already dead before he was taken to the hospital...

For your reference, I have already posted about this few days back in Meta, but it was moved to Off-Topic by mods, I can totally understand that...

Reference to that thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-dad-sunil-arora-is-no-more-1160356
TITLE: My Dad "SUNIL ARORA" is no more... (Topic locked)

For Reference about my father's death certificate, crematorium receipt and dad's photo, please go here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12282596

I asked for tips there, but there seems nobody interested in helping by tipping me...

Now, all I want to say is, can I expect just 100 members of this forum to come ahead and give me BTC0.1 as loanHuh
I am ready to repay BTC0.12 for each BTC0.10 that I will get, and it will be repaid on first come first repaid rule...
All in all, I will repay 20% of whatever I will get from whoever... I don't want it hard and fast, nor I want it from one person alone, which is why I am asking for many members to involve into helping me in this worst situation of my life...
Repayments are weekly, BTC0.12 a week, and I will start repaying from next month...

Also, I need time of 2 years for complete repayment based on my current signature earnings...
I know my reputation ain't enough for this, but I assure you people that I will repay everyone for sure...
I will update this OP with complete list of lenders whoever will send me BTC...
Whatever I will get through my signature campaign, I will repay everyone one by one based on the list that I will have here, and will also update it as Repaid once I send BTC back to lenders...
What I am asking you is, your 1 week's sig camp earnings... It is all I am asking, can you guys do this much to me???
Even if you are a Full Member, you might already be earning BTC0.1 a week or two, if you feel I deserve your help, please go ahead and send the BTC to the address mentioned below, and please follow the steps after that for your repayment:

13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9

Steps to be followed by lenders:
1). Send the BTC to the mentioned address above...
2). Post the Bitcoin txn id and your address from which you sent the BTC and also send Repayment Address at which you want your BTC back, else
      I will repay on the same address from which I will have your BTC...
3). You also need to send a PM to me with all the details, don't worry, your repayment time will be based upon the post that you will make here
      and not PM...

Username              Bitcoin Address                          Txn ID                                         Amount                                 Repayment Address

Pages:
Jump to: