Pages:
Author

Topic: Must we always Preach about Bull Markets? - page 4. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 16, 2019, 09:36:14 AM
Predictions make people buy and that makes this market more liquid specially on bear market.  The more users buying the more the whales knew someone is wiling to spend their money in crypto. When they send signals saying its going to be pumped the rest of us are buying but the smart ones are putting their sell order to profit more than $100.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 16, 2019, 09:14:21 AM
First, there's no so called experts in this field, just like you and me, they're just speculators from the outside, so don't buy what they said, used your common sense. Second, it's obvious that those who are preaching a bull market has some motives behind, most of them have big clients to begin with, so obviously they want they client to make a lot of profits. Third, as a individual crypto investors, those so called "experts" wanted to see their portfolio grow so again, they need to predict that something big will happen so that they can book and maximize profits in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 08:32:40 AM
I feel that we own ourselves the truth and Nothing but to tell ourselves the truth. i am Not a good trader but i have always been following the cryptomarket. ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
Totally an abysmal failure. if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.  Billions was lost to scams and to some fast and sharp traders. 
Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.  Cool.
I think we should draw a lesson that is in the financial market, no one is the best strategy, only our own strategy is the best. I find that most traders often invest in the advice of billionaires without considering it. That has caused many traders to fail and we need to adjust on this. Please try to trade many times with small capital, we will realize many things and new investment philosophy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
January 16, 2019, 08:28:52 AM
No wonder so many people will like to show there skills here predicting weekly bull runs without a proper DYOR. most of the replies we have here shows that so many predictions are just off head without any proof.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
January 16, 2019, 08:17:32 AM
 I feel that we own ourselves the truth and Nothing but to tell ourselves the truth. i am Not a good trader but i have always been following the cryptomarket. ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
Totally an abysmal failure. if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.  Billions was lost to scams and to some fast and sharp traders. 
Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.  Cool.
Pages:
Jump to: