Pages:
Author

Topic: Must you lose before you gain in Bitcoin investment? - page 4. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
Questions like this has popped out in several occasions and arguments concerning Bitcoin investment. My friends will say you must lose before you gain or rather have more experience investing in Bitcoin. If its how it work, Bitcoin isn't for a low income earner as well as not gonna make you rich when you can't invest something tangible to it. On the other hand people are been made big and wealthy in same program. What does it in tell, cos am quite sure people had already known what's going to happen in the market in the nearest future to give them the strong mindset to invest porously. My biggest fear is losing my hard earn to something as volatile, vulnerable and uncertain as btc. What's the possibility you invest without losing. Is it guaranteed in this kinda market?

Not necessarily one must loss bitcoin before he gets a gain in an investment.That's why they advise that you should never invest more than you can afford to lose.everybody will not  always win in the cryptocurrency market and some people have not made the right investment decisions choices but whatever it is,just make sure your gains are more than your loses.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
We have no control of the market, we can lose and also gain but it have to be different days, there's no day that passes by without traders making gains and also complaining about making losses in the system. There's no infinite or smooth path of generating quite significant amount of the system, just play safe and everything will run out smoothly. Losing is part of the game, we lose for us to gain, it's simple abstract and we should be ready to face whatever outcome experience. Bitcoin investment is risky and I've witnessed so many losses infront of my very own naked eyes.
But losing on the first try is a disaster for me. In fact, it shouldn't have happened to anyone if we invest our knowledge first before investing but unfortunately, many people think that crypto investment is easy and so they ignore the consequences. Of course, losing is a part of the game but doesn't mean that we just let it happen, we can do something to avoid it unless we don't do anything to help.

The simplest way to avoid losses is to buy low, hold, and sell high. That is basic as we know but the problem is sometimes we have been influenced by our emotions and that causes losses. 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
Questions like this has popped out in several occasions and arguments concerning Bitcoin investment. My friends will say you must lose before you gain or rather have more experience investing in Bitcoin. If its how it work, Bitcoin isn't for a low income earner as well as not gonna make you rich when you can't invest something tangible to it. On the other hand people are been made big and wealthy in same program. What does it in tell, cos am quite sure people had already known what's going to happen in the market in the nearest future to give them the strong mindset to invest porously. My biggest fear is losing my hard earn to something as volatile, vulnerable and uncertain as btc. What's the possibility you invest without losing. Is it guaranteed in this kinda market?

Can any other investment guarantee that you won't lose your money? It seems to me that no one can ever give you guarantees regarding investing money, and therefore you must diversify your investments. You will have those that, in your opinion, will be safer, but will bring less profit, and there will be those that contain greater risks, but at the same time they can bring very good profit. Perhaps you will lose some of them, this is also possible, but if you do nothing, then you will not be able to achieve anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 217
Rollbit.com
Of course we will encounter losses and profits, of course not just BTC investments but other businesses too, like in the real world, of course we will encounter losses and profits.

investing in BTC will indeed result in losses if we invest in the wrong way and of course the main factor that causes losses is due to a lack of knowledge about crypto. The fluctuating price of Bitcoin is everyone's hope because without price fluctuations, I'm sure there won't be many people interested in buying BTC.

and in investing in btc only money that is ready to be lost is worth putting in btc, of course as you can see the price of btc has been rising continuously and a few days ago the price of btc experienced a correction and I'm sure people bought btc a few days ago even though they felt it was expensive or full of fear but for people who have been holding on until now of course they are happy because the price of BTC is rising, now the price of BTC has reached more than $45k and this is truly extraordinary.

In my opinion, investing in BTC should not be sold when you experience a loss and only sell when you make a profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great

That is why before investing in bitcoin you have to understand it very well . If you are investing bitcoin and the price of bitcoin in the market goes down dip, it doesn't totally mean you have lose your bitcoin, you only lose your bitcoin as the price goes down and you sell out because of fear, but if you stay firm without selling but keep hodling it, no lose has occurred.

People will have the patience to hodl bitcoin have no lose . It is important that the volatility of bitcoin should be well understood before making plan to invest in bitcoin. When people finds it to understand that bitcoin is volatile they always have problem on how to make their investment profitable because they consider the fall of price of bitcoin as lose which it can be gain back by hodling.
Activity: 102
Merit: 21

It’s not written anywhere that you must lose before you gain anything and it’s only those that started out on their on own without any form of support or guidance from anyone that mostly experience losses and gain more experience from the loss.

There is nothing like BTC not for low income earners, it’s for everyone with the capacity to invest regardless of much money they earn so far they are investing an amount they can afford to lose and a person who earns little can still invest with little amount on timely basis and accumulate BTC gradually, it is not mandatory to invest a huge amount.

Bitcoin investment is for the strongest minds but if you hold for a long time I believe you should not run at loss.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 5

That's a really valid concern. The whole "lose before you gain" idea in Bitcoin isn't a set rule, but it's true that many investors face losses before they see gains, especially if they're new to the game. It's partly about getting a feel for the market's ups and downs and learning from those experiences.

For someone on a tight budget, the volatility of Bitcoin can indeed be daunting. It's not a guaranteed win, and it's definitely not a get-rich-quick scheme. The crypto market is unpredictable, and while some people have made significant gains, others have faced losses.

Investing in Bitcoin without losing isn't guaranteed. The best approach, especially for a low-income earner, is to only invest what you can afford to lose. It's also wise to start small, learn as much as you can, and maybe even practice with some simulations before putting real money in.

Remember, Bitcoin investment is just one option. There are other ways to save and invest that might be more suited to your financial situation and risk tolerance. It's all about finding what works for you and your financial goals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
Everyone invests in Bitcoin and other coins with the expectation of making a profit from the investment but not everyone has the right idea about investing or not everyone knows whether he is investing properly. After investing, when he finds that he has lost a lot of money, he gradually realizes where his investment went wrong and where he needs to improve. To get the right idea about investing, first an investor should lose money because that loss will help him understand the right investment method. After investing he got profit and from then on he will have the idea that maybe investing is like that and investing maybe so easy. So to get the right idea about the investment even if the money should be lost first so that the investor can get the right idea.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Questions like this has popped out in several occasions and arguments concerning Bitcoin investment. My friends will say you must lose before you gain or rather have more experience investing in Bitcoin.
You heard them right, but that doesn't mean you are going to lose the money you put in bitcoin. When you invest in bitcoin, the money you put into it is considered at a temporary loss during bear season. So, it is important to remember that you should invest what you can afford to lose.

My biggest fear is losing my hard earn to something as volatile, vulnerable and uncertain as btc. What's the possibility you invest without losing. Is it guaranteed in this kinda market?
Well, if you don't have enough risk appetite then I suggest not to get involve in bitcoin or any crypto investment, especially for you who's looking to have a guaranteed return. It's most likely you will gonna sell during correction because you'll easily panic.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is no investment in this world that doesn't have a risk associated with it. Bitcoin has its own risk but provided you keep holding your Bitcoin without selling it you are definitely going to get your investment back overtime and make profit. For me I don't really see the loss in Bitcoin investment provided you don't develop cold feet when the price is going down, as it is certain that the price will come up again, this is where patience comes in.

actually riskier what bitcoin has but the more you risk is the more your chance of gaining bigger
comparing to other investment and it has been proven for more than 10 years now.

I don't think there is a need in losing before gaining  unless you will enter with ZERO KNOWLEDGE ,
because there are lots of people i meet in groups that gain even before they lose  ( but of course losing is part
of every investing because there is no perfect  way in dealing with money) so let lose be part but not to expect
it before earning as knowledge and temper is the key here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
My biggest fear is losing my hard earn to something as volatile, vulnerable and uncertain as btc. What's the possibility you invest without losing. Is it guaranteed in this kinda market?
I think the word guarantee shouldn’t really be used when talking about investment and investment choices because, business or investments is a profit/lose space and as such, it’s only natural that at some point, either of the possible resultant on a decision would come to play.
You must learn to accept lose because, it would come. Be it Bitcoin or some other field of investment, you would lose at some point but, what makes the most importance is that, your wins should be more than your loses.
One who is scared of loses is one who isn’t ready to make money. Your phobia for loses might save you some risk that could have ended in loses but, it would also make you lose opportunities that could have benefited you as well.
Loses are like risks, it necessary for development and in investment ve it in digital goods or any physical business there myst be risk and loses this two factors are what the journey sweet and also build the most experience for the investor on a long-term basis, so any one that is looking forward seeing any form of development must be ready for risk and also when it comes to business it also relate to loses because this is the most looked out for negative aspect of the business, but it a great tool inline with growth and development in business.

So for that we have to accept losses as part of the business and should not be afraid of recording losses at any point or trying to allow some temporary losses to have an impact on our well such as affecting our level of motivation, it's better to face our loses with a positive mindset to as it impacts on the business and even the investor personal well being on the long since loses are in different categories.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well Bitcoin investment is not Bitcoin gambling so I don't believe on the theory of losing first before making gains. There is no loss in Bitcoin investment if you understand how the market moves. Like in the year 2022, Bitcoin price was decreased to $16,000 and if you used $100 to buy a unit of Bitcoin and hodle it till now that Bitcoin is $42,000 to $44,000, tell me how much you have gotten from the investment? And those who invested in 2013 with small amount of money buy now they have making enough cash.

Bitcoin investment is all about patient and endurance. Don't be in hurry to sell them off because you regret later that you sell you Bitcoin at the early age of the bull market. And for you not to lose our from the bull market is hodling with patients and endurance.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
I think the word guarantee shouldn’t really be used when talking about investment and investment choices because, business or investments is a profit/lose space and as such, it’s only natural that at some point, either of the possible resultant on a decision would come to play.
You must learn to accept lose because, it would come. Be it Bitcoin or some other field of investment, you would lose at some point but, what makes the most importance is that, your wins should be more than your loses.
One who is scared of loses is one who isn’t ready to make money. Your phobia for loses might save you some risk that could have ended in loses but, it would also make you lose opportunities that could have benefited you as well.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
This is only from the eye of a beginner who has no knowledge when it comes into bitcoin investing. Because if you are really into bitcoin investing, you will know that there are higher chances to gain profits than to see yourself losing if you know how to invest the right way. By hodling bitcoin of more than 5-10 years, without resorting into panic selling when there is market crash, then you will never experience visible losses as long as you did not sell at its low price.

Losing from Bitcoin investment does only happen if you invest just to satisfy your greed. Greed is the biggest obstacle when investing, since you create wrong decisions out from your greed and not from your proper way of thinking.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
We should really be at least be realistic on the things that we are dealing with on which it would really be just that wise that we should really be that knowing about investment thing on which this isnt really just that limited to Bitcoin but only speaking into other traditional things specially about investment. If you are aware then we know that even building up a business or having investment traditionally wont really be giving out any guarantees or assurance of gain or simply there's always that certain risks on which you would really be needing to deal off with on which it would really be just that always part when it comes to investment
where there's always that risks on losing money before you could be able to gain. Its inevitable specially into this market on which price is always that volatile and unpredictable.

If you do have doubts that you cant really be able to handle out such volatility then crypto investment isnt for you, or simply you must be having those realizations first before
you would really be diving in into this market because if you cant really be able to do such thing then you wont really be able to fit out yourself on such investment field.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Probably, for those who have not actually investing in bitcoin, they may think that bitcoin is all about more losses and few gains. Hence, if you will not lose a lot, you will never gain profits afterwards. But bitcoin is not like this, and we are aware of it. People only lose not because that's the trend in bitcoin but because they invest without making a good preparation and instead of educating theirselves, they rush into satisfying their greed and incur losses in the process.

While losing is unavoidable in bitcoin, gaining profits is also inevitable most especially if you know how to combat your losses and maximize your ways to stay in profits.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
You don't need to lose if you want to get successful in investing in bitcoin. It's just that there are many newbies who invested on bitcoin without the needed knowledge, that's why they lose their investment. There are so many people who made good amount of money by investing on bitcoin, some even got rich by investing on the early days of bitcoin. It's just that these people are equipped with knowledge that's why their winning chance is greater.

Invest on the basic knowledge first before investing your hard earned money on bitcoin. The knowledge can be obtain for free over the internet, it is way better that investing your hard earned money and panicking because you don't know what is going on with your investment.

Along with learning about bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency, you will learn that there's no such thing as guaranteed in this market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
We have no control of the market, we can lose and also gain but it have to be different days, there's no day that passes by without traders making gains and also complaining about making losses in the system. There's no infinite or smooth path of generating quite significant amount of the system, just play safe and everything will run out smoothly. Losing is part of the game, we lose for us to gain, it's simple abstract and we should be ready to face whatever outcome experience. Bitcoin investment is risky and I've witnessed so many losses infront of my very own naked eyes.
Activity: 232
Merit: 194

Gaining and losing are both part of the game in the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies, where investors can purchase digital currency like Bitcoin. Think of it as a grand adventure! Although there are risks involved, not everyone on this cryptocurrency adventure needs to lose before winning. It's important to keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, is not always a surefire way to become wealthy.

It resembles a game in which you could win or lose. For this reason, the experienced people who have been in the cryptocurrency space for a long time and who have a thorough understanding how it works always offer the newbies a helpful word of caution. As the saying goes, Invest only what you can afford to lose, so use caution and take no more risk than you feel comfortable doing.but from the history of Bitcoin with early investors experience it has proven that if someone can hodl it Bitcoin for a long period of time it will sure be in reason profits, so to avoid lost in bitcoin investment you have to be able to hold for certain period of time.

Activity: 2030
Merit: 549
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
There is no investment in this world that doesn't have a risk associated with it. Bitcoin has its own risk but provided you keep holding your Bitcoin without selling it you are definitely going to get your investment back overtime and make profit. For me I don't really see the loss in Bitcoin investment provided you don't develop cold feet when the price is going down, as it is certain that the price will come up again, this is where patience comes in.
Of course, every investment has the risk and they mustn't guarantee for profits. It is the same when we are investing in Bitcoin, volatility is the risk and no guarantee to get profits if we are holding it for few years. It depends on the way to invest in it and how we can understand about entry-exit on the Bitcoin investment. TBH, I learn about the price history, it is very important to determine when we will decide to take profits in the next years.

Pages:
Jump to: