Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆█ ✮MVP DICE✮ █▆▅▃▂✮ 1% EDGE✮ AFFILIATE PROGRAM ✮ 3 FREE BETS ✮ PROVABLY FAIR - page 2. (Read 1552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Is this made up of some already existing dice script? The design seems to be very similar to previous version of PD.

No, it is entirely original.
Nice to know that. So, u have multiple games under the same umbrella?
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Some updates that will be coming in a few hours:

Chat notifications
ALL BETS auto-updates for all users
Lower minimum bet amount

Its been almost 24hours, Any updates from above plans especially the lower minimum bet amount? Just did a quick check and the minimum bet is still 10k satoshi.
Just curious what players can do with the free 3k satoshi bonus on sign up?

The updates are definitely coming, we have decided to upgrade servers to ssd.

The 3k satoshi allows for 3 entries into NBA daily fantasy contests, which aren't running now.

Will update the thread when we get the move complete!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Chat notifications
Lower minimum bet amount

Its been almost 24hours, Any updates from above plans especially the lower minimum bet amount? Just did a quick check and the minimum bet is still 10k satoshi.
Just curious what players can do with the free 3k satoshi bonus on sign up?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Chat notifications
Lower minimum bet amount

Starting to get some good activity on the site.

If anyone has any issues please write them here or in the chat on the site.

Things seem to be running smoothly now and deposits are working fine.

Remember to become an affiliate and earn revenue for referred users!
Will try this out , any mod position available? And also please mention about investments.

I have another suggestion for you: After registering my account, I get 0.00003000 BTC in my account balance while the min bet in dice is 0.0001 btc, and so I am unable to make a test bet without depositing my bitcoin. IMHO, it is better to to have a lower min bet (something like 0.00001 btc for example) so that new visitors can make a few test bets to see if/how the site works.
BTW, good luck with your new dice game!

Agreed, also I think the minimum bet ( 0.0001 btc) is a drawback of the site . I think you must lower it .

Thanks for the feedback guys.  We'll be continually updating the site to take into account everyone's suggestions. 

Dice right now is fully playable and works quite well. 

Also, everyone should think of becoming an affiliate. It takes almost no effort and any affiliate that refers users will receive 10% revenue from referred users.  Another benefit of our affiliate program is that revenues are paid out instantly as referred users play.  No need to wait a month to receive the benefits of being an affiliate  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Will try this out , any mod position available? And also please mention about investments.

I have another suggestion for you: After registering my account, I get 0.00003000 BTC in my account balance while the min bet in dice is 0.0001 btc, and so I am unable to make a test bet without depositing my bitcoin. IMHO, it is better to to have a lower min bet (something like 0.00001 btc for example) so that new visitors can make a few test bets to see if/how the site works.

Agreed, also I think the minimum bet ( 0.0001 btc) is a drawback of the site . I think you must lower it .
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
✮PROVABLY FAIR✮

Where am I suppose to set my client seed and see the server seed hash before a bet? I don't seem to find it. Would you mind telling me?
Also, you should give us the details of your provably fair system on your dice game in your FAQ page.

When you sign in, to the right of the 'Play' tab on the Dice page, there will be a 'Provably Fair' tab which details exactly how the game works.

Also, in that tab, you can see your server seed hash, generate a new one, and set your client seed.

I think the "How to verify" section could be shown in the FAQ page as well, so a new visitor can see the game is provably fair before registering an account.

I agree, I'll let the GUI dev know to do this asap.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
✮PROVABLY FAIR✮

Where am I suppose to set my client seed and see the server seed hash before a bet? I don't seem to find it. Would you mind telling me?
Also, you should give us the details of your provably fair system on your dice game in your FAQ page.

Edit: Never mind. I find it after registering my account. I think the "How to verify" section could be shown in the FAQ page as well, so a new visitor can see the game is provably fair before registering an account.
Is this made up of some already existing dice script? The design seems to be very similar to previous version of PD.

No, it is entirely original.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

✮1 PERCENT HOUSE EDGE✮
✮PROVABLY FAIR✮
✮LIVE CHAT✮
✮1k SATOSHI MINIMUM BET✮
✮BECOME AN AFFILIATE AND EARN BTC✮
✮COLD STORAGE, BULK OF DEPOSITS IN MULTI-SIG WALLETS✮
✮NO 3rd PARTY HANDLING OF FUNDS✮
✮ALL INFORMATION FULLY ENCRYPTED✮

https://www.reddit.com/r/MVP_Lineup/
https://twitter.com/MvpLineup