Pages:
Author

Topic: [MXT] ★ MarteX ★ Hybrid Pow+PoS+MasterNode ★ X13 ★ - page 28. (Read 58755 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
To The Mars
Hi dev, you are doing a really nice work with this coin, i have a doubt about it, when the POS started? because in code i cant see when it was, and another question is the possitive result in virustotal scan, it loooks like a trojan miner inside, i thought x13 did not have a miner inside ( is needed an external miner ) and it seems like in the past release it was clean and now the possitive, can it be removed in some way?

thank you in advance

Hello bhokor , POS began starting the 33331 block, the miner exists in the code but is disabled
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi dev, you are doing a really nice work with this coin, i have a doubt about it, when the POS started? because in code i cant see when it was, and another question is the possitive result in virustotal scan, it loooks like a trojan miner inside, i thought x13 did not have a miner inside ( is needed an external miner ) and it seems like in the past release it was clean and now the possitive, can it be removed in some way?

thank you in advance
To The Mars
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Hidden service seed node on virtual port 51324:
2o4t7ef5zbfiwd2m.onion

If you have TOR you can either connect only to tor nodes:

./MartexCoin-qt -onlynet=Tor -listen=0 -irc=0 -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=2o4t7ef5zbfiwd2m.onion:51324

Or connect to it as well as normal nodes:

./MartexCoin-qt -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=2o4t7ef5zbfiwd2m.onion:51324

Wallet with TOR, great news.

Congratulations MartexCoin.

Very active. Always news.
To The Mars
Hidden service seed node on virtual port 51324:
2o4t7ef5zbfiwd2m.onion

If you have TOR you can either connect only to tor nodes:

./MartexCoin-qt -onlynet=Tor -listen=0 -irc=0 -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=2o4t7ef5zbfiwd2m.onion:51324

Or connect to it as well as normal nodes:

./MartexCoin-qt -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=2o4t7ef5zbfiwd2m.onion:51324
To The Mars
Hi,

We've added MXT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added MXT to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
To The Mars
Added to CoinGecko.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
sell 160K MXT
To The Mars
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Keep calm and continue mining.

We had to reinstall our pool, so Martexcoin turned back to http://bitcoinpool.us  Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Mining is working as it should, but the pool site is having issues where actual shares and pool hashrate aren't showing up. Please note that miners are being credited normally for the shares they submit, though. Will be working on it!
Ok, it's working now. My puny 10kh wasn't enough apparently to submit any shares, but someone else logged in while I was watching the console and immediately started churning out shares, so we're good.

I'll try to get the domain name set up at some point today.. Just been busy with work.

I see we found a block.. Is the reward .05? I need to look over everything more carefully because I don't know lol

Happy mining!
I've been working overtime the last few days so haven't been able to get any work done on the pool... I don't have enough hash power to test things out properly, but as of now, your miners should be able to submit shares. Forgot that x13 has different diff settings Sad

EDIT: I'm not sure what the issue is right now. I've set up and ran plenty of pools, including x11/x13/x15 coins. I'm using vanilla NOMP (In MPOS mode) as the stratum backend, with vardiff set to minimum .001 up to 1. I can only manage about 10 k/h but I should have submitted at least 1 share by now.. Please let me know if you can submit shares now!
To The Mars
I have some issues to install it on linux. They send me to Py2install and stop at this point;

http://martexcoin.org/forum/d/7-compilar-a-wallet-no-linux
Activity: 46
I have some issues to install it on linux. They send me to Py2install and stop at this point;

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
cool stuff just seen this from yobit and got curios, hope to have some bounty for it.
keep it up dev team the coin is so alive will try to do some mining with this new pool
will give you feedback mate.

24 hours volume on Yobit 0.03 BTC not bad at all for a new coin on Yobit this is a good crypto coin the transaction and confirmation is fast i track it on 3 exchanges and they all have a pretty trading volume,,
To The Mars
any bounty for this coin mate? i would love to hold some of it on my wallet.
thanks in advance OP. good luck and keep it up sir.

http://martexcoin.org/faucet
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
any bounty for this coin mate? i would love to hold some of it on my wallet.
thanks in advance OP. good luck and keep it up sir.
Pages:
Jump to: