Pages:
Author

Topic: My 10 000th post - page 4. (Read 1064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 20, 2023, 03:11:06 AM
Congratulations for you achieved this, it is not easy at all to be on this forum, you learn as you are on this forum, you post better than before as you learn more about life and this forum. As for me, this forum is a place that would help you about many things in life, helping you more than the post you have already, but having 10000 posts is not a day job at all. Congratulations.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 20, 2023, 01:26:49 AM
I don't like getting much attention and I don't like to brag about my own achievements. But reaching 10 000 posts doesn't happens every day, so, I want to tell few words about it. When I signed up here in 2015, I had no expectations that one day I will reach such milestone. And I have no expectations that I will reach 20 000 posts in the future. It's possible, but it will take many years to do it and you never know what will happen.
Though, I must admit that if I would through my post history, I would delete many of my posts, especially from my early days here. But probably many would do same things. It's something similar like going through your old photos on social media - maybe it was ok to upload it when you were young and stupid, but nobody wouldn't understand if you would upload such photo now.
I know that reaching 10 000 posts isn't something very special and at least 128 members from 3.5 million have made more, but I don't pretend to be somehow special.

LTU_btc Congratulations for completing 10000 posts.You are one lucky person who completed 10000 posts in just 8 years. Out of 3.5 million users, you are one of the lucky 128 people who have completed 10,000 posts. You are an active user of the forum and also one of the best posters in the gambling section. We hope that you will continue to be involved in this forum and do good for the forum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
January 20, 2023, 12:50:10 AM
Congratulations LTU_btc for reaching 10,000 post, looking on your BPIP stats only 32 posts get deleted by moderators, it's enough for me to judge you're not a shitposter.

Well honestly there's no point to delete our old post, as long as it's not plagiarism it's completely fine. Back in the early days, I think the forum isn't strict enough where they will delete any one liner post without any point. But I don't know what will the moderators do if there's an user who report a low quality old post Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
January 19, 2023, 10:49:36 PM
Congrats LTU_btc, you're a great poster and a super gambler (since most of your posts belong to gambling boards). You deserve a huge round of applause for not giving up, and hope to see you keep being active in the upcoming decades Smiley
I know that reaching 10 000 posts isn't something very special
What makes you think so? You are very special to the gambling community Wink
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
January 19, 2023, 10:27:35 PM

@LTU_btc
You have entered the 10000 post club, best wishes from the Bitcoin Forum. May your coming days be filled with endless joy and enthusiasm. Out of 3.5 million users, only 128 users are included in the 10000 post club and you are one of them. I wish you good health and your cooperation in the forum is highly desired. I wish you long life and hope you enter the 20k posts club in the not too distant future.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
January 19, 2023, 08:35:41 PM
Though, I must admit that if I would through my post history, I would delete many of my posts, especially from my early days here. But probably many would do same things. It's something similar like going through your old photos on social media - maybe it was ok to upload it when you were young and stupid, but nobody wouldn't understand if you would upload such photo now.
You've likely changed as a person over the years you've been posted, and it's quite a common reaction to have to not like older posts since you don't identify with them anymore. There's no real shame, and I bet everyone here has something that they would've said differently looking back. Hell, even going a year back someone might think that it was stupid to say.

Also, times change, and with those times changing so does the general attitude. For example, we've got a lot more strict as time has gone on over the quality of posts. This wasn't something that was massively discussed years ago. Whereas, now it's almost the center of the discussion for much of the Meta discussions.

Congratulations by the way. Milestones should be celebrated if they're of an importance to you. No matter, what the outside world might think about that.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
January 19, 2023, 08:27:13 PM
I don't like getting much attention and I don't like to brag about my own achievements. But reaching 10 000 posts doesn't happens every day, so, I want to tell few words about it. When I signed up here in 2015, I had no expectations that one day I will reach such milestone. And I have no expectations that I will reach 20 000 posts in the future. It's possible, but it will take many years to do it and you never know what will happen.
I know that reaching 10 000 posts isn't something very special and at least 128 members from 3.5 million have made more, but I don't pretend to be somehow special.
Pages:
Jump to: