Pages:
Author

Topic: My 2 year old sons most recent projections - page 3. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The original question was "Is bitcoin price going up or down?" A: "Down. Up. To the stars." The rest I interpreted.
Should I buy? A: No.
Should I sell? A: No.
Should I hold? A: Yes. Hold.

I am open to all opinions and information. I rate all comments according to credibility and average it into overall decision.

I still trust my son's market analysis ability more than many members of this forum- no offense, we all have different talents.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
 I posted my son's opinion on bitcoin price movement a few weeks back. He told me not to expect any upward movement. His position remains "hold." He said today bitcoin price will be going down, and then up "to the stars."

Yes, I let kids make my financial decisions cause they know the value of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can he give us a timeframe?

If he said that in 2011 right after the bubble he'd have been spot on.  Cool But without a time frame, it's like saying "price will go down, then up." Always correct.

Re: My 2 year old sons most recent projections

I really doubt he would have been able to say that Smiley

Well then, he shouldn't be making predictions then, should he  Tongue
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
 I posted my son's opinion on bitcoin price movement a few weeks back. He told me not to expect any upward movement. His position remains "hold." He said today bitcoin price will be going down, and then up "to the stars."
He should put his money were his mouth is, a pity it's not on a tit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

If he said that in 2011 right after the bubble he'd have been spot on.  Cool But without a time frame, it's like saying "price will go down, then up." Always correct.

Re: My 2 year old sons most recent projections

I really doubt he would have been able to say that Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS
Did you ask your dog?
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

My two year old son said that bitcoin price is going to stagnate and decline for the next few weeks, with gains coming about a month from now. I am paraphrasing. His predictions have all been correct so far, so it's something to keep in mind for those considering buying or selling bitcoin. Wait a few weeks to buy.

Also, has anyone considered using oracle octopuses to determine bitcoin price moves?

Not bad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 728
Pages:
Jump to: