Pages:
Author

Topic: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!! - page 2. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 10, 2013, 07:37:02 PM
Can you post a link to this thread on  https://facebook.com/sparrointernational ? you can delete it right after I see it.

The messages thing is no good seeing as the hacker would know that too.
November 10, 2013, 07:35:21 PM
1AM4BW1mCT2SWb6GybyfWvZHJE9td2efRo

1MistE9nzfUoHA5QVn5ciucAfTAFKsrMeB

Do you own any of those addresses?

Or do you have any other ideas on ways to verify this account belongs to you? I have no way to know if you actually own it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 10, 2013, 07:31:09 PM
Do you still control this address?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2495926

1DtafKcVqpmVCJADcD4ojQUo317BmqJfsX

Can you sign a message to prove that you are the owner of this account?
Yes that used to be one of my btc addresses but I've deleted it.
I can tell you what some of the earlier messages were about if that will help me confirm my account?
November 10, 2013, 07:27:09 PM
Do you still control this address?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2495926

1DtafKcVqpmVCJADcD4ojQUo317BmqJfsX

Can you sign a message to prove that you are the owner of this account?
November 10, 2013, 07:25:27 PM
Stupid stupid hackers...

I have hacked your account. I am not the original hacker, I am a whitehat.

I will send you the password once I can figure out a way for you to prove that you are the original owner.
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
November 10, 2013, 07:22:28 PM
If, by any chance, this is the hacker that's reading this post...
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of Friends. Friends I have acquired over a very long career. Friends that make me a nightmare for people like you
Friends who are very knowledgeable on computer/hacking and will figure out who you are.
And when I do, you're gonna to be sorry that you hacked and stole my account.
That will be all.

FTFY. Good Luck. *hangs up the phone*
November 10, 2013, 07:15:51 PM
If, by any chance, this is the hacker that's reading this post...
Listen, I have a few close friends who are very knowledgeable on computer/hacking and I will figure out who you are.
And when I do, you're going to be sorry that you ever hacked into my account and stole it.
That will be all.
November 10, 2013, 07:02:04 PM
When I was checking out my messages, I noticed that I've been sending random messages to a few people (and god knows how many more) about "Buying 10LTC" and I became very suspicious because I've never had litecoins or ever dealed with them. So then I replied back to the people that I've supposedly sent saying how my account was being hacked and how the deal that's been going on is all from the hacker. After a few minutes, I was unexpectedly logged off from my account and couldn't log back in because my password was apparently changed. Luckily I was able to do "Forgot your Password?" with my email and successfully changed it to a new one. I looked at my profile and the email was changed to "[email protected]" and after a few seconds, I was logged off again. This time I was not able to log back in! (the email and password for my account was completely changed).
So then I created another account ("TheRealJonnySmithers") to post about this and let everyone else know the "JonnySmithers" account is hacked. DO NOT make any deals with this user!
The "JonnySmithers" has some trusted ratings so don't be fooled by it.
Please spread the word around the forum.

Also, what can I do to get my account back Cry
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

UPDATE: The "JonnySmithers" account has been returned to the original owner.
Pages:
Jump to: