Pages:
Author

Topic: My Account - LogitechMouse has been hacked and locked - page 2. (Read 407 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello and Good day.

This might be a useless thread for some but still I just want to inform that my account, LogitechMouse has been hacked and locked because of a post regarding Phoenix Miner that I myself didn't even intended to post and I will never post like that. I didn't make any plagiarism posts and I'm not one of an established one like the others but at the same time, I'm not a shitposters too like most of the users here.

Right now, I'm trying to get the old signed address in my old laptop that has been broken for years now and I'm currently trying to give it to a technician to give it since I can't even see the screen even though I use an external monitor and a cable. I know that it is only the way to get my account back (unless there is some more ways) that is why it will took days to get it.

Either way, this is just to inform other people regarding my situation and if there is something wrong with it then locking this will do. For those who don't have a signed address yet, make a signed address and make sure that you don't do what I did - not re-signing a new address.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: