Pages:
Author

Topic: My account SebastianJu banned for 14 days now? - page 6. (Read 5828 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Sorry to hear. I had a similar destiny some weeks ago.
Man I should be a inituiton god or something, with all the obvious necro posts you replied to and are still replying, the ban is/was no surprise. Start reading the threads, especially the dates when they were posted on  Roll Eyes and you may be spared another ban
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Sorry to hear. I had a similar destiny some weeks ago.
It seems that people who write 20-30 posts a day are put into the  box of extremely posters even if the quality is at least fair. I know your post quality is much better. I for myself, did not know that I violated a board rule. It seems the rules have been changed recently or existing rules are applied much stronger now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Man bad coincidence, but I was thinking that you'd sure get temp-banned at the very least if you continued(today). Didn't come as a surprise though, as I did warn you not to make several posts in a row while wearing a signature, quite long ago.

Also, replying to posts from 2 pages ago doesn't help , just sayin

Edit: If it helps, convey messages to my email: [email protected] and I'll be able to post them for you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ok, I was really surprised reading that Iam banned from bitcointalk for 14 days for:

Sorry SebastianJu, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Excessive consecutive posting+sig ad (14 days)

Account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

Iam not aware of a restriction I broke. I surely don't spam, in fact Iam taken as a prime example of quality posts in every sig campaign i was taking part till now. And now I read that I was banned for 14 days.

That obviously is a big problem for me as escrow since Iam only allowed to post on meta with an alt now. I have running escrow trades and not being allowed to send private messages for 14 days will turn this into quite a mess.

Why did this happen shortly after I protected the buyer in an account deal where the seller tried to hide the fact that this account was banned in a number of signature campaigns. Is there a connection?

I really don't know how I should solve this. I don't want to let the escrow users hang and surely I don't want scam accusation threads without me being able to respond. I still would want to serve as escrow and hopefully this will not take out the next trusted escrow, alot gave up in the last weeks already.

Really that was a surprise. Not being allowed to post relevant posts only because I take part in a signature campaign is new to me and I was not aware of a rule that says moderators will block someone for posting too many on topic and constructive posts. If I would have spammed, ok, but really, that definitely is not the case.

I would like to know who banned me, why exactly and on what rule and how he came to the conclusion that I deserve a ban.

But most important, is there a solution without turning the escrow trades I currently run into a mess?

Man... that really hit me by surprise. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: