Pages:
Author

Topic: My account seems to been hijacked. - page 2. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 06:55:20 PM
Ok great I have all that info , the problem is every time i try and contact some one i get The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established. so how can i contact them

a great question is how they can some one change the email info on the account with out getting a email to the email account on file 1st ?

Yeah im thinking the same, some sort of 2 factor verification is needed to stop this account hijacking happening.
Activity: 13
September 16, 2017, 06:29:39 PM
Ok great I have all that info , the problem is every time i try and contact some one i get The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established. so how can i contact them

a great question is how they can some one change the email info on the account with out getting a email to the email account on file 1st ?
September 16, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
September 16, 2017, 06:04:24 PM
Which account is it? PM Theymos or Cyrus following the instructions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recovering-hacked-accounts-or-accounts-with-lost-passwords-497545 ...
September 16, 2017, 05:59:03 PM
can a admin contact me i can no send messages tells me to wait 360 secs over and over
September 16, 2017, 05:43:59 PM
hello i need some help can a admin message me my account seemed to just been hijacked
how can one contact some one about this ?
Pages:
Jump to: