Pages:
Author

Topic: My advice concerning the new trend (No gree for anybody) - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 206
This our country is a very funny one, we're starting our year with a slogan "No gree for anybody" and it trending everywhere on social media, it always cracks me up whenever I see a post or contents concerning it on the media, the one that amazes me most is someone's post on twitter saying " in 2024 if a job rejects your application, reject their rejection. Hold them for neck, No gree for anybody." And another person replied saying, "Dear Hr, thank you for the response, I could sense the empathy in the previous email. However I regret to inform you that I have reject your rejection. I will be present on the premises on the 9th of January to acquaint myself with the team. Best wishes, Adaeze" Lol. To be honest the fact that we picked this "No gree for anybody" and we're acting upon it gives me joy, the thing is "No gree for your self too" eh no get anything wey you no fit do so far life dey. Avoid procrastination, challenge yourself to do new things cause there's no limit to wetin you fit achieve.
 As the journey for the new year begins, never stop building towards your dream, try to set up goals for yourself and work hard enough to achieve them. Should there be any disappointments along the way, use them for a sturdier foundation. You are the only one who has to live your life, give yourself permission to live it for yourself and for the purpose God created for you, it would make you live a happy and fulfilled life, focus on your goals and try to ignore the rest, no gree make anybody distract you from your goals. The results you want dey the other side of your excuses, and I think the best way to create better future na to do your best for this very moment you dey alive and healthy. Don't forget, as you no gree for anybody, no gree for yourself too, challenge yourself to do better this year and things go fall in place.
Pages:
Jump to: